• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

List of trump's accomplishments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually "thought about why," and the answer I came to was that while Trump was building "America First" it was having a negative impact on multinational business interests.

This would include "Big Tech" (Google, Facebook, Twitter) which have major oversea expansion interests especially in "developing" China. It would also include every other major corporation with overseas holdings which would be impacted by efforts to bring back Industry to the USA. Profit margins are affected by things like the big three "variable costs" of Health Insurance, Wages, and OSHA regulations. All of which are high here in the USA.

So while Trump was busy pushing his "America First" initiatives, the Globalist interests who control the media were vested in indoctrinating Americans with "we are the world, and Trump's USA is selfish" narratives.
Trump did not put America 1st... Coal industry lost jobs.. Offshoring and closing of manufacturing plants here have continued. All his, and his families life they have used products and had their products made overseas... His lies about America 1st are just that, lies...

He's never cared about America or it's blue collar workers.. He cares about his wealth, and getting more wealth. As I mentioned here many times he and his properties have shit on small businesses and small contractors who have worked for him hundreds and hundreds or times... He love the US so much yet had a hand in driving many small businesses out of business..

He cares about wealth, he cares about rich people and big businesses, he increased their profits through the tax breaks and decreasing regulations..

Besides lying about it, Trump hasn't done a damn thing to stop 'globalization'.. It's a global economy, has been for decades and will continue to be global.. Trump's lies won't change that..

So the America 1st argument doesn't work...

So why did they abandon him?

I don't feel like addressing all of these again, so I'm just going to leave the following charts here.

View attachment 67306215

View attachment 67306216

View attachment 67306217

Like it or not, Trump can claim literally all of these as "achievements."

See above. The tax cut benefited tens of millions of people (myself among them), and helped to stimulate the economy, to no negative impacts whatsoever.

Leftists and Euros can cry about it some more, for all I care.

Trump's N. Korea policy is objectively no better, and no worse, than the last three US Presidential Administrations.

N. Korea has also been far from the only focus of Trump's international efforts.

Sudan-Israel relations agreed, Donald Trump announces

:rolleyes:

The Kurds are fine, but do not over-state their role. They prevented ISIS from crossing certain boundaries, and held ISIS pinned in place in several areas, while Western airpower and special forces delivered the killing blows.

Notice how they almost immediately folded like a house of cards when denied those assets... Against the freaking Iraqi Army, no less... In their failed bid for independence in 2017?

I should know. I was there.
First, those graphs clearly show that the economy continued on the same path it was on since Obama was in office. The President had little to do with that.

Second, the economy didn't need "stimulus" prior to the pandemic since before Trump took office. It was doing just fine. You don't need to "stimulate" an economy that is already moving up. All that does is cause more debt that needs to be paid off later....by raising taxes.

As for Mideast relationship agreements, most were in the works since 2010, initiated by the Israeli Mossad. They had little to nothing to do with any actual efforts by Trump.

Some new Orcs were appointed to the Supreme Court but that was more McConnell than Trump.

Amy Coney Barrett shares Trump's accomplishments and her own qualifications for the job:

The funny thing was watching the Supreme Court constantly decide against the right-wing agenda all summer.

And then watch American judges all across the nation shoot down Trump's attempt to use them to wreck American democracy.

Stacking courts doesn't really work in a country that is constantly on guard against tyrants and "shit-hole" creators.

And what brought on those job losses? Did Trump do something in particular to cause businesses to shut down after March 2020?

Obviously not what, but who: Donald Trump. He caused all those shutdowns himself. People who are educated about him know exactly how he did it.
Democrats don't pay attention to accomplishments that benefit most of the people.

Wealth envy has a way to poisoning one's critical thinking skills to the point where if a single rich person benefits from sweeping tax cuts then everyone has to suffer.

Republicans only care about their own accomplishments and Wall Street. Democrats care about all people in need. "Record high wages" for them only exist in some states while the federal minimum wage is stuck at $7.25 per hour. Most people need higher salaries. There is no reason they should be struggling to make ends meet while rich people see their salaries skyrocket and tax rates dramatically cut.

The "single rich person" causing everyone with a bad salary to suffer is Donald Trump. People who are educated about him know that.

A few thins about your list
Burger King?
You have a problem with an entry level job creator?

Soon Biden's turn
Not as long as the Republican control the Senate.

Majority of it replacing existing fence that Mexico DID NOT PAY FOR
The barb wire fencing need to be replaced. But actually Mexico did pay for the wall in lower the burden to the American tax payer supporting illegals, such as education and medical benefits.

Instead of going into all the facts faults again and getting irritated of the lack for understanding world politics and what is an accomplishment and an overthrown action. I will add to the list an accomplishment of Donald Trump. Not for the free world, but for US and for your country's prosperity:

He has swept clean under the rug and enabled future progressive reforms which almost all presidents has avoided. He has told the political community that caution, pragmatism and cooperation does not win elections. You do not have to be loved by everyone, just by enough people. You need to enforce your policies whenever you can. If Biden will not do that, the Democrats will lose next election. In a way there is no way back after Trump.

That is a good thing in my book. Hopefully Biden understands it, he is after all brought up in the old pre-Trump political climate.

1. Tax cuts and tax loop holes for rich people.

2. ...

And that's it. All trump's executive orders will be undone by Joe in the first week of Joe's presidency.

The republican congress only gave trump tax cuts for rich people because they wanted tax cuts for rich people.

Instead of going into all the facts faults again and getting irritated of the lack for understanding world politics and what is an accomplishment and an overthrown action. I will add to the list an accomplishment of Donald Trump. Not for the free world, but for US and for your country's prosperity:

He has swept clean under the rug and enabled future progressive reforms which almost all presidents has avoided. He has told the political community that caution, pragmatism and cooperation does not win elections. You do not have to be loved by everyone, just by enough people. You need to enforce your policies whenever you can. If Biden will not do that, the Democrats will lose next election. In a way there is no way back after Trump.

That is a good thing in my book. Hopefully Biden understands it, he is after all brought up in the old pre-Trump political climate.
He has done the footwork and cleared the field so to say. Both for the presidency and for state officials.

Ummm... You seeing something I'm not here, guy? 'Cuz the economy most definitely is not "collapsed."

We've had some substantial disruption this year, owing almost exclusively to government mandated economic lockdowns at home and abroad, but that has exactly jack, and shit, to do with either tax cuts, or trade wars.
The recession started in february before a single shutdown.

No, they're all objective facts. You just want to put your own spin on them.

Sure, objectively there was economic growth under Trump, just as there was under Obama. But as MSgt and Juks have pointed out, the US and the world's economies were already trending in the right direction well before Trump became president. So I think it's fair to ask, is there anything Trump has done specifically that has lead to the economic growth we're seeing, or did he simply continue a trend that would have continued under almost any president?

Trump holds a lot of firsts...

- First person to willingly be in love with Kim Jong-Un.

- First president to throw toilet paper at American citizens hit by a hurricane.

- First president to get his own word "covfefe" added to the dictionary.

- First president to make white balance meters become a game of saturation adjustments.

- First president to get a whole rap song dedicated to ****ing him.

- First president to promise a wall and not build it.

There is just tons of stuff, you libbos don't get it.
first president to cause a new category in the upcoming DSM: Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I don't feel like addressing all of these again, so I'm just going to leave the following charts here.

View attachment 67306215

View attachment 67306216

View attachment 67306217

Like it or not, Trump can claim literally all of these as "achievements."

See above. The tax cut benefited tens of millions of people (myself among them), and helped to stimulate the economy, to no negative impacts whatsoever.

Leftists and Euros can cry about it some more, for all I care.

Trump's N. Korea policy is objectively no better, and no worse, than the last three US Presidential Administrations.

N. Korea has also been far from the only focus of Trump's international efforts.

Sudan-Israel relations agreed, Donald Trump announces

:rolleyes:

The Kurds are fine, but do not over-state their role. They prevented ISIS from crossing certain boundaries, and held ISIS pinned in place in several areas, while Western airpower and special forces delivered the killing blows.

Notice how they almost immediately folded like a house of cards when denied those assets... Against the freaking Iraqi Army, no less... In their failed bid for independence in 2017?

I should know. I was there.

Who you gonna believe? The Biden ass kissers or your lying eyes?

...... exposed a soft underbelly in American democracy that if not fixed, will one day be exploited by someone far smarter and more cunning than he.

Fortunately, that leaves Biden out...

first president to cause a new category in the upcoming DSM: Trump Derangement Syndrome.

What makes comedy comedy is speaking truth, in a way that makes others laugh. If you're just making it up, you are struggling.

Everyone got a tax cut. get it right.

Most of it went to the wealthy and there is a tax INCREASE for most after the cuts expire. The cuts for the wealthy do not expire.
That exacerbates income inequality in the country, according to the Tax Policy Center, and as the wealthiest families see their incomes rise more than middle- or lower-income Americans, they are able to save more. In fact, while the wealthiest 20% of families in the U.S. saw their post-tax income increase by 2.9% on average after the cuts, middle-income earners saw just a 1.6% increase, per TPC.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/23/who-is-saving-the-most-money-from-trumps-tax-cuts.html

That exacerbates income inequality in the country, according to the Tax Policy Center, and as the wealthiest families see their incomes rise more than middle- or lower-income Americans, they are able to save more. In fact, while the wealthiest 20% of families in the U.S. saw their post-tax income increase by 2.9% on average after the cuts, middle-income earners saw just a 1.6% increase, per TPC.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/23/who-is-saving-the-most-money-from-trumps-tax-cuts.html
A well known leftwing site. Of course the rich are going to see a larger increase in post-tax income-they paid a higher percentage of the tax that was cut.

1. Tax cuts and tax loop holes for rich people.

2. ...

And that's it. All trump's executive orders will be undone by Joe in the first week of Joe's presidency.

The republican congress only gave trump tax cuts for rich people because they wanted tax cuts for rich people.
Supreme Court, ahem?

So...a lot of lies and desperation:

- Trump inherited a good economy and ever lowering unemployment...and took credit, despite introducing no actual legislation that would provide that credit. The GDP in 2019 was only 2.3%, which is lower than five prior years, three of which were under Obama.

- Trump has made no real trade deals, having walked away from some that were on the table (TPP) when he entered the White House, and merely worked on existing ones (NAFTA, TTIP). He fell well short of original goals with China. A lot of NAFTA remains. His million-dollar deal with Japan gave him the same deal that TPP would have given him, but within a billion-dollar Pacific orbit. After tabling TTIP for a year, he has made no deal with Europe. No deal with Brazil or Argentina after he announced that he wanted to deal with tariffs on steel and aluminum. No, Trump created trade mess, to the benefit of foreign interests, while handing out money to American farmers who were casualties.

- Operation Inherent Resolve was the US-led international coalition created in 2014 to end ISIS. Trump showed up on the 95 yard line and took credit, insulting years of military effort. But you al "support the troop," huh?

- The process to drawdown from Iraq and Afghanistan had begun before Trump and had been a roller coaster ride of surges and reduced deployments ever since Obama abruptly and prematurely yanked the troops out of Iraq the first time. In regards to Syria, Trump betrayed the Kurds and handed the territory over to Russian influence. He then merely stationed those troops in Iraq and Saudi Arabia to defend against an exaggerated Iranian threat. Shifting troops around is not "drawdown." But nice of him to abruptly announce another phase of drawdown only in October.

- Romney and Rubio would have also appointed conservatives judges. This is desperate. And with the Supreme Court consistently deciding against GOP agendas this summer, I'm not sure why this thrills you.

- "400 miles" of new border wall also involves routine maintenance of existing border wall and hardly meets with the conservative assumption of a wall in 2016. And hey...illegal immigration continues, doesn't it? Seems everybody argued this years ago. But 100 miles a year? Only 1,554 more miles to go! You were used for your irrational sentiments and are now settling for an insult. In the meantime, no actual reform of bad immigration laws took place.

Yes, you can keep going. But I suspect it would just be more lies and desperation to legimtize your blind support. Want to see a list of Trump's failure? It's extensive. If you can't present any actual accomplishments that Trump is due credit for, shouldn't that tell you something? What the hell were you even supporting all those years? Still figuring out what MAGA is supposed to mean?
Looks like the indoctrination at the Liberals Anonymous meetings worked!

So what?

...... exposed a soft underbelly in American democracy that if not fixed, will one day be exploited by someone far smarter and more cunning than he.

the silver lining.

He managed to do something extremely hard to do, become a One Term President, now that is an accomplishment I can live with.

A one term impeached president who lost the popular vote twice. And maybe the first president to have been given a dementia test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom