• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

List of American Benedict Arnolds

Originally posted by Enigma:
I suggest trying a different email, it's probably logistical error.

And my name is "Engimo", by the way.
I have. It's not a logistical error when the same error occurs at different websites.

Billo_Really said:
I have. It's not a logistical error when the same error occurs at different websites.

How would they know about your political leaning before you sign up? :confused:

Originally posted by Enigma:
How would they know about your political leaning before you sign up?
I don't know. I don't know if that's even the issue. What I do know is that after several attempts at several sites, I cannot log on.

Billo_Really said:
I don't know. I don't know if that's even the issue. What I do know is that after several attempts at several sites, I cannot log on.

Sounds like a personal problem. :p

Billo_Really said:
Because I think it is mentally unhealthy to hang with your own kind. You don't get a good opinion of the world around you. You get one perspective and that's it. Just one. You got no business being in government with only one perspective that you know of. None.

I don't tell them I'm a liberal. Ever since I got kicked off the Factor, I think my email address is in a computer file that is accessed by all these conservative only websites which automatically prevents me from joining.

Well I myself would not like to belong to a debate side where there were only Conservatives and if I was a Liberal I would feel the the same way about a liberal site........

I belong to a lot of debate forums and this one seems to be one of the most balanced only leaning slightly to the left in my opinion..............

I think you should just go to hot mail and get another e-mail addy...........

Originally posted by Navy Pride:
Well I myself would not like to belong to a debate side where there were only Conservatives and if I was a Liberal I would feel the the same way about a liberal site........

I belong to a lot of debate forums and this one seems to be one of the most balanced only leaning slightly to the left in my opinion..............

I think you should just go to hot mail and get another e-mail addy...........
I understand your point. I have. And your comments are always welcome. Even the ones I can't stand.

Billo_Really said:
It certainly is.

Where are you getting "Enigma" from? :confused:

<-- Look, It's E - N - G - I - M - O.

galenrox said:
right after the election, when I decided that I would whole heartedly support the democrats (lasted about 2 days), I signed up for the democrats.com blog site, swear to God I nearly had a stroke with rage within seconds. It was like 6 dipshits sitting around telling themselves how great they are, and they would've won if Kerry was just a little more liberal. I tried to mention going in a more moderate or libertarian direction might do them so good, and it was like you said "Hitler wasn't that bad of a guy" at a bar mitzvah, they just lost their damn minds.

If there were only conservatives, liberals, libertarians, or whatever else, it would be entirely pointless.

Gal, the dems have a real problem that being they have a small tent.......If your not a Liberal there is no room for you........

Navy Pride said:
Gal, the dems have a real problem that being they have a small tent.......If your not a Liberal there is no room for you........

I don't think you realize it goes both ways. That's the point I was trying to get across. It's not just that liberals are idiots who won't listen to anyone else, even though this is true about some, I like to think they don't represent liberals as a whole. The same goes for conservatives... I think.

Lefty said:
I don't think you realize it goes both ways. That's the point I was trying to get across. It's not just that liberals are idiots who won't listen to anyone else, even though this is true about some, I like to think they don't represent liberals as a whole. The same goes for conservatives... I think.

Ah but there is room in the Republican Party for everyone like pro choice people Rudy G . and Arnold S.....There is room for liberal Republicans like Chaffee and Snow and others............There is no room in the Democratic Party for Conservatives............

Navy Pride said:
Ah but there is room in the Republican Party for everyone like pro choice people Rudy G . and Arnold S.....There is room for liberal Republicans like Chaffee and Snow and others............There is no room in the Democratic Party for Conservatives............

Being pro-choice does not make you Democratic, nor is the Democratic party without those that are pro-life. :confused:

Engimo said:
Being pro-choice does not make you Democratic, nor is the Democratic party without those that are pro-life. :confused:

Most democrats are pro choice......The republcans have a plank in their platform that supports pro life.....

Navy Pride said:
Most democrats are pro choice......The republcans have a plank in their platform that supports pro life.....

My point is that each party represents a range of the political spectrum - there are conservative members of the Democratic Party just like there are liberal members of the Republican Party.

Navy Pride said:

I don't agree with that at all. You are completely misrepresenting the parties on this issue. Actually every poll I've seen shows that around the same percentage of people that are prochoice Democrats are prolife Republicans. In fact, I know a lot of people that are prolife and are registered Democrats. I however can't say that I know any prochoice Republicans (not to say they don't exist).

Lefty said:
I don't agree with that at all. You are completely misrepresenting the parties on this issue. Actually every poll I've seen shows that around the same percentage of people that are prochoice Democrats are prolife Republicans. In fact, I know a lot of people that are prolife and are registered Democrats. I however can't say that I know any prochoice Republicans (not to say they don't exist).

OK, name me one pro life democrat in the Senate...........Just one.........Did you know that it 1992 that the Gov. of Pa. Bob Carey who is pro life was forbidden to speak at the democratic convention for that reason?.......Name me one Conservative Democrat in the Senate.........

Rudy G and Arnold S. are both pro choice as well as Senator Chaffee and Senator Snow to name a few..........

Engimo said:
My point is that each party represents a range of the political spectrum - there are conservative members of the Democratic Party just like there are liberal members of the Republican Party.

Your right there are liberals in the Republican party in the Senate....Name me a democrat who is a conservative in the Senate...............

Navy Pride said:
OK, name me one pro life democrat in the Senate...........Just one.........Did you know that it 1992 that the Gov. of Pa. Bob Carey who is pro life was forbidden to speak at the democratic convention for that reason?.......Name me one Conservative Democrat in the Senate.........

Rudy G and Arnold S. are both pro choice as well as Senator Chaffee and Senator Snow to name a few..........

There aren't any pro-life Democratic Senators. So? That doesn't meant that there aren't any in the party or that the party kicks out anyone that is pro-life. Granted, pro-lifers represent a minority of the Democratic party, but that does not mean much.

Engimo said:
There aren't any pro-life Democratic Senators. So? That doesn't meant that there aren't any in the party or that the party kicks out anyone that is pro-life. Granted, pro-lifers represent a minority of the Democratic party, but that does not mean much.

Well you must be able to name at least one...You say they are all through the dmeocratic party..........I have named several prominent republicans who are pro choice..........

Originally posted by Engimo:
Where are you getting "Enigma" from?

<-- Look, It's E - N - G - I - M - O.
What the f_ck is an ENGIMO?

Engimo, you're an enigma!

F_ck that! From now on, your name is Toby.

Now, when you can take the pebble from my hand grass-hopper-Toby, it will be time for you to leave.

Billo_Really said:
What the f_ck is an ENGIMO?

Engimo, you're an enigma!

F_ck that! From now on, your name is Toby.

Now, when you can take the pebble from my hand grass-hopper-Toby, it will be time for you to leave.

**** da police comin' straight from the underground.
Young nigga got it bad 'cause I'm brown.

Or something like that.

Originally posted by Engimo:
**** da police comin' straight from the underground.
Young nigga got it bad 'cause I'm brown.

Or something like that.
I loves my nigga's, but where's my bitches?

You ain't got, like I got!

ptsdkid said:
I need your help in adding names to this incomplete list of American traitors or treasonous people. Recognizing the enemy (sometimes wearing sheep’s clothing) is of utmost importance to the safety of the American people. Just because every name here is comprised of liberals, Communists, or Communist sympathizers, has not prejudiced or reaffirmed my Conservative standing and beliefs in any way. It is what it is.

Alger Hiss
Aaron Burr
Ethel & Julius Rosenberg
Louis Farrakhan
Ramsey Clark
John Kerry
Jane Fonda
Howard Dean
John Walker Lindh
Lynne F. Stewart
Clayton Lonetree
Robert Garwood
John Murtha
David Bonior
Michael Moore
Jonathan Pollard
Aldrich Ames
Robert Hanssen
Sean Penn
Martin Sheen
Janenne Galofalo

You forgot Tuban durban and Coward Dean.Don't forget Theodore Hall he gave the soviets nuclear secrets.

Back
Top Bottom