• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lisa Murkowski projected to win Alaska's US Senate election

Republicans win in Alaska: News at 11
You don't know Alaskan Republicans. They have a tendency to caucus with the Democrats. In reality they are Democrats pretending to be Republicans in order to get elected, and then caucus with Democrats once elected. We have the same problem with Democrats pretending to be non-partisan Independents as well. They are only Independent until elected, then they become Democrats once again.

House Democrats are currently actively looking to recruit Republicans to join their caucus, and I have no doubt that more than one will.

Alaska has one of the most corrupt State legislatures in the nation, just behind Alabama.

Let me take this opportunity to inform you that the Republicans won the House. Of the two parties only republicans now control something they didn't during he past 2 years. The democrats lost the House, they lost the Speaker's seat. They now can't get their perverse agenda through Congress and they will get to see what it's like to have their President and his family constantly under investigation. Fun times.
Speaker Hastert and Pedophile Coverup Gym Jordan still speak for your gop.

AAA Hershel — Adultery, Abortion, Asshole — GOPs in real like

Murkowski...that is one slimy, sneaky lady that the Republicans just can't get rid of.
And we have been trying to get rid of her since 2010. She was never elected, she was appointed by her father to take his Senate seat when he became Governor in 2004. We've been trying to get rid of the nepotist ever since.

We almost succeeded in 2010 when she failed to win the GOP Primary. However, she managed to win as a write-in candidate - the only candidate in Alaska history ever to do so. When native villages were returning ballots, all signed by the same hand, that numbered four times the number of eligible voters for those villages, it became apparent how Murkowski won.

Just as in this year's election they illegally forced open primaries in order to ensure enough Democrats could vote in the GOP Primary for Murkowski. They even counted ballots that were unsigned and had no way of identifying the voter as a valid ballot. Alaska's elections are rife with fraud.

Under those conditions they could elect anyone they please and keep them in office for as long as they please, regardless of how people vote.

And we have been trying to get rid of her since 2010. She was never elected, she was appointed by her father to take his Senate seat when he became Governor in 2004. We've been trying to get rid of the nepotist ever since.

We almost succeeded in 2010 when she failed to win the GOP Primary. However, she managed to win as a write-in candidate - the only candidate in Alaska history ever to do so. When native villages were returning ballots, all signed by the same hand, that numbered four times the number of eligible voters for those villages, it became apparent how Murkowski won.

Just as in this year's election they illegally forced open primaries in order to ensure enough Democrats could vote in the GOP Primary for Murkowski. They even counted ballots that were unsigned and had no way of identifying the voter as a valid ballot. Alaska's elections are rife with fraud.

Under those conditions they could elect anyone they please and keep them in office for as long as they please, regardless of how people vote.
Election fraud at its finest.

No, she does not represent Alaska. She represents herself and the anti-American Democratic Party with whom she votes in lock-step.
Do you mean like traitor trump’s tax giveaway she supported by getting her piece of the pie drilling in ANWR?

Do you mean like traitor trump’s tax giveaway she supported by getting her piece of the pie drilling in ANWR?
Murkowski had absolutely nothing to do with ANWR. The Department of the Interior under President Trump opened the 1002 Area of ANWR.

Murkowski had absolutely nothing to do with ANWR. The Department of the Interior under President Trump opened the 1002 Area of ANWR.

She worked on opening ANWR for 15 years.
No need for me to continue with your dishonest and seething hatred towards your gop Senator.

She worked on opening ANWR for 15 years.
According to whom, her? Where is this legislation she has worked so diligently on for the last decade and a half? I'll tell you where - in fantasyland. The only one to work on opening ANWR was Rep. Don Young, and he's dead the last time I checked.

However, she managed to win as a write-in candidate - the only candidate in Alaska history ever to do so. When native villages were returning ballots, all signed by the same hand, that numbered four times the number of eligible voters for those villages, it became apparent how Murkowski won.
Do you have any evidence of this? I can't even find that this allegation has been made. I know Joe Miller at the time brought a lawsuit about the alleged similarity of handwriting, (though it appears his campaign only disputed 2,000 ballots, which would not have changed the outcome), but after some searching I cannot find that he or anyone else even made the allegation that there were more ballots than eligible voters in any village or other jurisdiction.

According to whom, her? Where is this legislation she has worked so diligently on for the last decade and a half? I'll tell you where - in fantasyland. The only one to work on opening ANWR was Rep. Don Young, and he's dead the last time I checked.
Nice to see a Democrat replace Young.

Nice to see a Democrat replace Young.
I remember not all that long ago that Sen Stevens being one of the biggest and crookedest pains in the ass until defeated in 2008. DJT and Stevens would have made a roaring pair of liars. Yeah, I could see a younger Stevens putting himself right in the middle of the assault on our Capitol 1/6/21.

And Palin is out. Hopefully that's the last of her.

Using 'we' when you are and have been in the minority is more than a stretch.

I did have the throw a quarter in my 'Fund Woke Priorities' jar because I responded to one of your posts that didn't have the word 'filth' in it.:)
1669415116848.png

No, she does not represent Alaska. She represents herself and the anti-American Democratic Party with whom she votes in lock-step.
Yes she does. I bet she knows where the electric car chargers are in Alaska...

And another maga loon goes down! Thoughts and prayers to the malignant narcissist scumbag piece of shit liar grifter and seditionist.
Oh c'mon Hari, I feel that you're holding back here.
Tell us how you REALLY feel. LOL

Back
Top Bottom