• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lisa Murkowski projected to win Alaska's US Senate election

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I'm so sorry, DJT!! I know how much you truly hated her. 😛

In the race for U.S. Senate, incumbent Republican Lisa Murkowski led all challengers with 43.3 percent. Her main challenger, Republican Kelly Tshibaka, led on Election Day, but Murkowski erased that deficit by the end of the day Friday with late-counted absentee and early votes. By the end of the day Friday, Tshibaka had 42.7 percent, trailing by 1,658 votes out of 259,747 cast in the race.

Republicans win in Alaska: News at 11

In the race for U.S. Senate, incumbent Republican Lisa Murkowski led all challengers with 43.3 percent. Her main challenger, Republican Kelly Tshibaka, led on Election Day, but Murkowski erased that deficit by the end of the day Friday with late-counted absentee and early votes. By the end of the day Friday, Tshibaka had 42.7 percent, trailing by 1,658 votes out of 259,747 cast in the race.
And another maga loon goes down! Thoughts and prayers to the malignant narcissist scumbag piece of shit liar grifter and seditionist.

Palin loses again, so sweet.

Bye bye tundra trash.

I can't imagine the stress of carrying so much hatred.
I enjoy when the anti democratic fascist maga assholes lose. You want to talk hate, how about the grandson of a maga asshole walking into a club killing 5 and wounding 25. Now thats hate. But keep posting your nonsense if it makes you feel better.

I enjoy when the anti democratic fascist maga assholes lose. You want to talk hate, how about the grandson of a maga asshole walking into a club killing 5 and wounding 25. Now thats hate. But keep posting your nonsense if it makes you feel better.

Wow. That's one completely unhinged reply there.

I can't even imagine the burden.

Murkowski...that is one slimy, sneaky lady that the Republicans just can't get rid of.

Ms Murkowski isn't just a Republican winner in Alaska - she's a Republican who isn't afraid to cross the isle that benefits her people of Alaska. Alaskans are the true winners!

That's the kind of republican AND democrat that I like.

That's what our gov't as a whole needs to get back to.

Murkowski...that is one slimy, sneaky lady that the Republicans just can't get rid of.
For a 1/5 of a minute, I thought maybe you were speaking about the former pres. Then I realized that you did also say "lady". Kudos to you for that alone. :D

Wow. That's one completely unhinged reply there.

I can't even imagine the burden.
Based on that dopey post no need to respond to your ignorant drivel. I wonder if the guy who threw a brick through a window of a club in NYC yesterday.

Based on that dopey post no need to respond to your ignorant drivel. I wonder if the guy who threw a brick through a window of a club in NYC yesterday.

More unhinged gobbledygook. If liberals and progressives would stand aside and allow the mentally ill who threaten everyone around them to be detained and treated, the number of these incidents would decrease dramatically.

Let me take this opportunity to inform you that the Republicans won the House. Of the two parties only republicans now control something they didn't during he past 2 years. The democrats lost the House, they lost the Speaker's seat. They now can't get their perverse agenda through Congress and they will get to see what it's like to have their President and his family constantly under investigation. Fun times.

Let me take this opportunity to inform you that the Republicans won the House. Of the two parties only republicans now control something they didn't during he past 2 years. The democrats lost the House, they lost the Speaker's seat. They now can't get their perverse agenda through Congress and they will get to see what it's like to have their President and his family constantly under investigation. Fun times.

Deplorable comment. Truly deplorable.

Big loss for the maga morons. I hope the repuke scumbags in the house investigate until their hearts content. We know they can't govern so I guess its something. Perfect way to lose in 2024. Gridlock is okay. Who knows maybe the scumbag repukes will refuse to fund the government and we go into default or something similar. I'm sure that's "winning" for you. What would really be nice is if they passed an abortion ban. It won't pass the Senate or the President but it sure would show the repuke extremism. Another winning move for 2024. And thanks for the info, I really appreciate it.

The overwhelming majority of Alaskans hate her as well, but considering Alaska's massive election fraud there isn't anything that can be done. There hasn't been an honest election in Alaska since at least 2004.

Ms Murkowski isn't just a Republican winner in Alaska - she's a Republican who isn't afraid to cross the isle that benefits her people of Alaska. Alaskans are the true winners!

Exactly. I think out of every pair of Senators in every State in the Union, Alaska has, by far, the most effective team. Murkowski and Sullivan get their bills passed at a higher rate than any other.

I disagree with Murkowski on just about everything, but she is one of the few remaining sane Republicans in Congress. Congratulations to her. (y)

The overwhelming majority of Alaskans hate her as well, but considering Alaska's massive election fraud there isn't anything that can be done. There hasn't been an honest election in Alaska since at least 2004.

:LOL:

Tshibaka is a Trump Panty Sniffing idiot, like Kari Lake. Buh bye, loser. Go losering with Trump now.

Back
Top Bottom