• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Link to live feed of Maricopa County audit presentation

In English please?

Here's what I said in post #2:
What's the probability DP's Big Lie proponents will change their tune?
They'll just make up new bullshit to try to explain how the audit doesn't debunk their prior bullshit. I have little doubt that we'll hear things like "they didn't have full access!" and "this person didn't feel like being interviewed by them. Consciousness of guilt!"​
Basically, they'll pull a Lindell, who has yet again shifted back his prediction for when the Supreme Court will "rule" that Trump is to be reinstated. The rapture now occurs after Thanksgiving.​
I'd like to be wrong, but watching 9 or so years of "the first black president is a kenyan muslim who is racist against white people and is trying to destroy America because he hates it" morph into Trumpism, morph into an insurrection seeking to put Trump in via coup (OP referred to this as a "kegger", you will remember), and everything since.....​
Heh. They're not gonna say "oops, we were wrong." After all, the idea is to built more groundwork for stealing future elections​
You did a bunch of that crap. "But they found stuff, so it's still suspicious, so we have to investigate more."

Who are you trying to convince? You keep telling us what you'll do. Then you do it. Then you're all "see? We were right." No ,that's not how anything works.

No voter fraud was found, but they made sure to give you some treats. So you chew them and announce that the third audit was no good, and we need more. That was the point from the beginning.

The Big Lie is a Big Lie. Hopefully Trumpists don't destroy democracy with it.

As I said the goal posts for most of us wasn't the expectation that the audit would show that Trump won. So if you are speaking of the few that actually believed that the audit would show him the winner then I suppose you are correct - if such predictions were made they were over optimistic and wrong.

However, if you mean all of us who believed the audit had the potential to show serious flaws, and perhaps even corruption then we arn't making excuses. It did so, and its limitations are only those imposed by Maricopa's obstruction of the investigation.

It doesn't take a 3 digit IQ to know that audits cannot discover that which they are not allowed to examine, and as the subject as undisputablely refused to provide all that has been requested it also doesn't take a 3 digit IQ to predict that until such time (if ever) that is produced we should demand to investigate more.

Like any perp covering up and who won't cooperate, the conclusion is not that he/she is innocent. Rather it compels more investigation.

So...kinda like what was done throughout the russia hoax thing...but taken all the way to the extreme.

Well, at least you can say that republicans don't half ass things.
No - Mueller didn't make thing up. The AZ audit people are. Did you see that the Ninja's were wondering why the Maricopa County Server that hosts their public website connects to the internet - as if this was wrong? C'mon, you guys.

As I said the goal posts for most of us wasn't the expectation that the audit would show that Trump won. So if you are speaking of the few that actually believed that the audit would show him the winner then I suppose you are correct - if such predictions were made they were over optimistic and wrong.

However, if you mean all of us who believed the audit had the potential to show serious flaws, and perhaps even corruption then we arn't making excuses. It did so, and its limitations are only those imposed by Maricopa's obstruction of the investigation.

It doesn't take a 3 digit IQ to know that audits cannot discover that which they are not allowed to examine, and as the subject as undisputablely refused to provide all that has been requested it also doesn't take a 3 digit IQ to predict that until such time (if ever) that is produced we should demand to investigate more.

Like any perp covering up and who won't cooperate, the conclusion is not that he/she is innocent. Rather it compels more investigation.
More investigation. Right. And who will do the investigating? Every court at every level has said there is no basis for charges of fraud and every legislature in the country has certified that the election was bona fide, many after investigation. Now, after a bogus audit run by a confirmed 'stop the steal' activist, the takeaway is that more investigation is needed?
Who do you say should do the investigating? Seriously. Who do you want to run the next investigation?

What's the probability DP's Big Lie proponents will change their tune?

They'll just make up new bullshit to try to explain how the audit doesn't debunk their prior bullshit. I have little doubt that we'll hear things like "they didn't have full access!" and "this person didn't feel like being interviewed by them. Consciousness of guilt!"

Basically, they'll pull a Lindell, who has yet again shifted back his prediction for when the Supreme Court will "rule" that Trump is to be reinstated. The rapture now occurs after Thanksgiving.

I'd like to be wrong, but watching 9 or so years of "the first black president is a kenyan muslim who is racist against white people and is trying to destroy America because he hates it" morph into Trumpism, morph into an insurrection seeking to put Trump in via coup (OP referred to this as a "kegger", you will remember), and everything since.....

Heh. They're not gonna say "oops, we were wrong." After all, the idea is to built more groundwork for stealing future elections.
Audit the Auditors!

From Maricopa (from the other thread)

They address your "critical" issues.

I saw that! Maricopa County has a "response team" real-time Tweeting rebuttals to the criminal knuckle-draggers! Priceless!

lol...bs

hell, i can't even find many people talking about this except hardcore republicans.

i do see a lot of talk about the Syracuse/Liberty game though.

So what did you conspiracy theorists have proven today?

I too will make it simple, why do you give someone who attempts to obstruct and refuses to provide information for a compliance audit the benefit of the doubt? Seriously, where in financial audits, securities offerings, or any serious activity is this acceptable? Who does that but partisan or incompetent or corrupt individuals?

No one can take a democracy seriously when its run with less robust checks and balances than a purple fingered election in a third world election. And no one, other than people who hold undue power, should resent a full audit.

When you keep blasting the audit as unneeded, then blast them as they start, then blast them some more at they tell you what they were allowed to determine and what they were not, then offer unverified (and unverifiable) excuses what is any reasonable person to conclude?

Let's see, when is the last time I have read of such tactics...oh ya, Theranos and Enron...

- Why do I, past audits used more creditable auditors.
- Have lived in AZ since 89. See no reason not to accept the reports from the county after checking.
- The County has been up front in their answers.

As far as your rant about blasting. OANN, Newsmax, etc. comes to mind.

Let me ask you. Why do you believe Logan and his audit.

I questioned the selection of Cyber Ninjas. I have questions some of their methods, I have questioned some of their requests. Unlike some I look at the information provided by both sides, then check and verify. Have you did any checking or just accept what your sources send out as talking points.

Back
Top Bottom