• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Link to live feed of Maricopa County audit presentation

What's the probability DP's Big Lie proponents will change their tune?

They'll just make up new bullshit to try to explain how the audit doesn't debunk their prior bullshit. I have little doubt that we'll hear things like "they didn't have full access!" and "this person didn't feel like being interviewed by them. Consciousness of guilt!"

Basically, they'll pull a Lindell, who has yet again shifted back his prediction for when the Supreme Court will "rule" that Trump is to be reinstated. The rapture now occurs after Thanksgiving.

I'd like to be wrong, but watching 9 or so years of "the first black president is a kenyan muslim who is racist against white people and is trying to destroy America because he hates it" morph into Trumpism, morph into an insurrection seeking to put Trump in via coup (OP referred to this as a "kegger", you will remember), and everything since.....

Heh. They're not gonna say "oops, we were wrong." After all, the idea is to built more groundwork for stealing future elections.

Yep. They'll just say deep state, or the establishment, or it's inconclusive or something like that..

They got to keep the election fraud lies alive for when the next time Republicans lose an election...

Heh. They're not gonna say "oops, we were wrong." After all, the idea is to built more groundwork for stealing future elections.
I completely agree. People should have been more worried about this since Trump started signaling it in 2016.

Who cares?
Exactly. The only thing Trumpsters will believe this is if they say we are 110% sure Trump won. They won't say that because it's already been leaked Trump lost..

So Trumpsters will say it's the deep state, or the space lasers that caused Trump's defeat... . Whatever. They got to keep the lies going for the next election..

Opening from the Republican
A lot of people who have serious questions about election integrity.
45% of AZ had no confidence in the election.
It's our job to get those answers and make sure you feel comfortable and safe in your vote.

She blames their use of Cyber Ninjas on others (the county election folks I think).

The audit did turn up results similar to what it was before...those numbers were close, within a few hundred.
But what you have not seen or heard is about the statutes that were broken. That chain of custody was not followed. That we had a number of issues, and that's why people questioned the election (B.S., that's not why).

So in summary, the vote count was fine, but they will yammer about other stuff to sow doubt and continue to give food to the big lie.
In reality, right wing media and Republicans spread voter fraud misinformation sufficient to undermine Republican confidence in the election, much of which was probably just politically motivated trolling

Ah, a pre-emptive defensive history rewrite. Talk about consciousness of guilt...

The technical guy seems to be teaching everyone how to hack elections.
He has technical difficulties as he opens his presentation...the technical election gurus...kind of funny.
He's going over his wordy bio. He's putting up pictures of babies, aircraft, all sorts of things. Claiming it's all about pattern recognition.

EVB - early voting ballots
they were charged with looking at the signatures, but not full signature check, just blank, mostly blank, and scribble.
1,918,463 Total EVB
No signatures 1,455
1,917,008 verified for sigs
Bad Signatures 587
late returns 934
1,915,487 reported

EVB return envelopes are scanned in
These apparently are the images with the signatures.
The difference is like the brail form, the LARGE PRINT form, etc.
Most are standard images (99.5%)
1,929,240 all EVB that maricopa got.
There were some duplicates 16,934. two EVBs.
Total images 34,448, less duplicates = 17,126 unique voters
1,911,918 EVB post removal of those duplicates.

Blank, likely blank, and his slide on Scribble was wrong...they copied likely blank over the Scribble side. He had to correct this live

Last edited:
What a train wreck. I have interns who can put together a higher quality presentation.

What's the probability DP's Big Lie proponents will change their tune?

They'll just make up new bullshit to try to explain how the audit doesn't debunk their prior bullshit. I have little doubt that we'll hear things like "they didn't have full access!" and "this person didn't feel like being interviewed by them. Consciousness of guilt!"

Basically, they'll pull a Lindell, who has yet again shifted back his prediction for when the Supreme Court will "rule" that Trump is to be reinstated. The rapture now occurs after Thanksgiving.

I'd like to be wrong, but watching 9 or so years of "the first black president is a kenyan muslim who is racist against white people and is trying to destroy America because he hates it" morph into Trumpism, morph into an insurrection seeking to put Trump in via coup (OP referred to this as a "kegger", you will remember), and everything since.....

They're saying right now that Maricopa County accepted way too many mail in ballots with funky signatures....

The claim they identified more bad signatures (3.35x more) than Maricopa's audit.

Listing off anomalies, I lost interest, he was repeating scribbles and mismatch names, etc.
Anomaly #6, shows that the duplicates start to show up near the end of the vote (!)
I lost interest.
His results are differing from Maricopa basically.

I think this first guy is from Echomail, I think they were asked to do an audit of the ballots? (Dr. Shiva) This guy seems highly technical, an MIT PhD. 40 years of pattern recognition experience.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the rebuttal which will be factual and concise and ignored by Trumpers because...they can't be havin' the truth doncha know .

Did this guy just say that he invented email?

They will make most of this public so no need for notes.

I can't believe Cyber Ninjas took 5 months.

He was Al Gore’s roommate?
What he was talking about was tied to work he did for the Clinton administration and it sounded like he had put together some kind of filtering system for email.

LOL He's got the balls to wrap it up with the recommendation they do a full signature audit!!!

I guess they need a little more $$$
They're under orders from Trump and the GOP donors to keep this lie going...

LOL He's got the balls to wrap it up with the recommendation they do a full signature audit!!!

I guess they need a little more $$$

Of course he is.

Wake me up when the Republican Ninjas declare Trump the winner, it is what they were paid to do.

They will make most of this public so no need for notes.

I can't believe Cyber Ninjas took 5 months.
The summation is gonna run longer……

Back
Top Bottom