• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lindsey Graham says Trump calling Putin genius was 'a mistake'

upsideguy

Pragmatic Idealist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Lindsey Graham says Trump calling Putin genius was 'a mistake'​

(CNN)Sen. Lindsey Graham, a Republican from South Carolina, said on Wednesday that he thinks it "was a mistake" for former President Donald Trump to call Russian President Vladimir Putin a genius.
"I think that was a mistake. I think I know what he was trying to say, you know, going into the Donbas. But, no. Let's just make it clear, Putin's not a genius, he's a war criminal," said Graham, a close Trump ally.
On Wednesday, Graham introduced a nonbinding Senate resolution that calls for Putin to be held accountable for numerous acts of war, aggression and human rights abuses. The resolution supports a complaint filed by the Ukrainian government against Putin in the International Criminal Court that alleges war crimes in Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Graham said he hopes if the US backs the complaint, more nations will follow.

Of course, if Graham had any leadership skills whatsoever, he would have made this statement last week rather than waiting for the political winds to finally shift away from Trump. Even Graham's "denunciation" was weak. Were you concerned you might be off the Trump Christmas card list, Lindsey?

Our nation's "leaders" are such a feeble crew... (Can we elect Zelensky?)

Lindsey Graham needs to get laid. And I mean in the traditional sense.

any decent human knows that.

He says Trump was wrong, made a mistake, and then he worships at the throne......nauseating

Trump called him a "RINO" recently, and next thing he's touting Graham as his guy to topple Mitch McConnell as senate minority leader

Guess Lindsey is ready to be labeled a RINO again.

Graham is a twit.

No ****ing shit it was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom