• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lindsey Graham, perhaps the most despicable senator, which is saying a lot

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
It was Lindsey Graham who did an 'outrage' performance to save the confirmation of previous nominee Brett Kavanaugh, and who recently called for assassinating Putin, who continued his despicable behavior today in another confirmation hearing for the Supreme Court.

One of our nation's basic principles in in the constitution: "...no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."

So, what did Graham ask the nominee to consider her for the office of Supreme Court Justice?

"What faith are you?"

It was Lindsey Graham who did an 'outrage' performance to save the confirmation of previous nominee Brett Kavanaugh, and who recently called for assassinating Putin, who continued his despicable behavior today in another confirmation hearing for the Supreme Court.

One of our nation's basic principles in in the constitution: "...no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."

So, what did Graham ask the nominee to consider her for the office of Supreme Court Justice?

"What faith are you?"

I still vote for Cruz as most despicable Senator as he has held that title since 2014 ( The 'most despicable' Jersey had been retired with Jesse Helms off the team in 2008) but I have to admit I've seen some very strong tenacious performances from Lindsey of late.

Last edited:
I still vote for Cruz as most despicable Senator as he has held that title since 2014 ( The 'most despicable' Jersey had been retired with Jesse Helms off the team in 2008) but I have to admit I've seen some very strong tenacious performances from Lindsey of late.
It's quite a competition, but I view Cruz as more clown, liar and scum, while Graham created danger around nuclear war and violated the constitution and politicized religion among other things.

Now Senators are just Congressmen with 6 year terms, better haircuts and usually a better wardrobe.
Its a total make-over from the hair to the pedicure and Mitch McConnell has been the queer eye behind it all.

Back
Top Bottom