• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lindsay Lohan Pimps Herself out for $10K (or does she?)

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

While her new publicity team attempted to make it look like she cares about the plight of the homeless and is super-serious about checking into rehab.. eventually, Lindsay Lohan spent the weekend attempting to hock pics of her latest SCRAM device because she hasn’t learned **** about ****. Us Magazine reports:
Lindsay Lohan was calling around the pap agencies all weekend trying to get $10,000 up front to pose up in the SCRAM bracelet,” a reliable insider tells UsMagazine.com. “All of the major players passed, and she ended up doing the setup with a small agency.”
Adds the source, “She was pimping it out all weekend, looking for 10 grand, but who wants to deal with that headache?”
You’d think Lindsay Lohan would understand how the paparazzi works by now, but then again she’s an alcoholic drug addict who runs over children. So let me help her out: Why buy the cow when you get free milk with cocaine in it outside Marmont?
(I think I did that right.)
Photo: Pacific Coast News The Superficial - Because You're Ugly - Part 4

what were once vices are now habits

expensive habits

Shes the new Amy Winehouse! :)

hope this is not Lindsay's ultimate result:
winehouseafter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom