• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lindell now claims he's certain China hacked 2020 election

Crakhobarbie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
My pillow CEO Mike Lindell now claims he is 100% certain that China rigged, through Cyber attacks, the 2020 presidential election and that the results will be overturned by a unanimous ruling of the Supreme court. The pro-Trump businessman went on to admit that he "didn't know anything about cyberattacks," but said he "had to learn real fast." Lindell said he hired "experts" to help him "validate" the supposed evidence. I wonder if we'll have to wait as long for proof of these allegations as we've had to wait (like waiting for Donald's health care package) for all his other allegations. https://www.newsweek.com/mike-linde...nt-certain-china-rigged-2020-election-1597742

My pillow CEO Mike Lindell now claims he is 100% certain that China rigged, through Cyber attacks, the 2020 presidential election and that the results will be overturned by a unanimous ruling of the Supreme court. The pro-Trump businessman went on to admit that he "didn't know anything about cyberattacks," but said he "had to learn real fast." Lindell said he hired "experts" to help him "validate" the supposed evidence. I wonder if we'll have to wait as long for proof of these allegations as we've had to wait (like waiting for Donald's health care package) for all his other allegations. https://www.newsweek.com/mike-linde...nt-certain-china-rigged-2020-election-1597742

Lindell sounds like a coco puffs kinda guy

And the firm representing him in Minnesota is running for the hills...

A Minneapolis-based Barnes & Thornburg partner representing My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell is “no longer with the firm,” the firm said Friday, a day after the partner put his name on a new federal lawsuit accusing voting machine vendors Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic of using the courts to stifle Lindell’s claims of election fraud.

The Am Law 100 firm said the partner didn’t receive “firm authorization” for the suit and the firm is immediately withdrawing as local counsel.

Alec Beck, who has been a labor and employment partner at the 100 firm since 2019, is working alongside a lead counsel from Houston trial law firm Daniels & Tredennick in the defamation and abuse of process suit filed Thursday in Minnesota federal court.

Late last night, firm management became aware of the filing of the complaint, which was done without receiving firm authorization pursuant to internal firm approval procedures,” a Barnes & Thornburg spokesperson said Friday. “While the firm cannot comment substantively on pending matters, the firm is immediately taking the requisite steps to withdraw as local counsel in this matter and end the client relationship. The attorney representing the client in this matter is no longer with the firm.”

He's going to hire investigators, hire detectives, hire experts, and send them here, send them there...

Sounds really familiar.. Oh yeah Trump said the same thing about Obama's birth certificate. He was going to HIRE a team of investigators to Hawaii, and HIRE experts to look at it, and send them here, there.... Everywhere..

He never did a thing, he probably didn't spend a dime of his own money, Trump, and his birther BS it was all 1 big lie and con... Lindell is cut from the same cloth.

God. So many dumbasses in our country. And they flock to the yankee con man.
Aren't you the one calling people "confederates" all the time there, Johnny Reb?

If they did all that, and Trump's entire administration couldn't get a whiff of it, they earned it.

I just wish this had happened earlier, because learning Chinese at my age is gonna be a bitch.

On the one hand, outrageous things idiots say can catch people's attention. On the other hand, at some point if every idiotic thing said by every idiot gets discussed, it's harmful to the discussion of topics. At some point it seems better to ignore them. trump for one uses 'outrage' reactions for his own benefit, trying to get many people to talk about him. It's a big party of how he won his election in 2016, standing out over forgettable Republicans.

For example, he got a ton of attention by being willing to become the top promoter of birtherism against Obama; but when that became a negative for him, he just said he didn't want to talk it about it and had essentially no accountability. So does the country really need to pay attention to the pillow guy lying about the election?

On the one hand, outrageous things idiots say can catch people's attention. On the other hand, at some point if every idiotic thing said by every idiot gets discussed, it's harmful to the discussion of topics. At some point it seems better to ignore them. trump for one uses 'outrage' reactions for his own benefit, trying to get many people to talk about him. It's a big party of how he won his election in 2016, standing out over forgettable Republicans.

For example, he got a ton of attention by being willing to become the top promoter of birtherism against Obama; but when that became a negative for him, he just said he didn't want to talk it about it and had essentially no accountability. So does the country really need to pay attention to the pillow guy lying about the election?
A moron with a shovel will always have an odd appeal. It's human nature to be curious if he'll be able to climb out of the hole he digs

Mike Lindell is an unctuous little twat.

Government officials have testified that they saw/recorded data going from US Polling sites , over seas, and data getting manipulated then send back to the US .....

It takes a exceptionally cerebrally challenged person to NOT realize that "Something Happened" and to preserve Americans FREEDOMS to CHOOSE OUR PRESIDENT, we should probably investigate the matters .....

And Lindell presented this information that was given to him by Officials who DO KNOW ABOUT Cyber attacks !
https://rumble.com/vdle3v-mike-lindell-absolute-proof-full-video.html
(Start at 1:36:05 for Vote Hacking)

Libs have a For Rent sign on their heads and the pillow guy moved in.

Your common lame attempt to avoid talking about the nonsense Mike Lindell came up with.

Interesting timing on this new theory, with the lab leak theory gaining traction and all.

Lindell is a college dropout, a business failure, and a former cocaine addict who lost his home (foreclosure) and his wife (divorce).

He finally hit the jackpot with MyPillow, and owes his fortune ($300 million) more to TV advertising than to quality. The BBB rates his company F due to product complaints and shady sales tactics.

A born again Evangelical Christian, Lindell was awarded an Honorary PhD degree in Business from Liberty University in 2019.

His social media platform - Frank - is written in Drupal which is a bad choice for a social media network.

Despite Lindell always harping about "Big Tech", Frank is hosted by AWS (Amazon Web Services).

Mr. Lindell.
Please turn over your evidence to the DOJ, FBI, CIA, Homeland Security and the Sect. of State so the US Govt. can properly go after China.

I do have one question: If the Dominion voting machines were stand alone machines and never hooked up to the internet, how did the hacking take place?

Government officials have testified that they saw/recorded data going from US Polling sites , over seas, and data getting manipulated then send back to the US .....

It takes a exceptionally cerebrally challenged person to NOT realize that "Something Happened" and to preserve Americans FREEDOMS to CHOOSE OUR PRESIDENT, we should probably investigate the matters .....

And Lindell presented this information that was given to him by Officials who DO KNOW ABOUT Cyber attacks !
https://rumble.com/vdle3v-mike-lindell-absolute-proof-full-video.html
(Start at 1:36:05 for Vote Hacking)

Funny. All inadmissible hearsay, speculation and gossip. Republicans have had the ball in their court since the election to exhibit proof that's admissible in a court of law. They have yet to do so. Just unsubstantiated claims. It takes an exceptionally cerebrally challenged person to continue touting unsubstantiated hearsay for as long as Republicans have been doing so.

I am totally convinced that he is certain.

But I'm horrendously confused why anyone would care?

Lindell is a college dropout, a business failure, and a former cocaine addict who lost his home (foreclosure) and his wife (divorce).

He finally hit the jackpot with MyPillow, and owes his fortune ($300 million) more to TV advertising than to quality. The BBB rates his company F due to product complaints and shady sales tactics.

A born again Evangelical Christian, Lindell was awarded an Honorary PhD degree in Business from Liberty University in 2019.

His social media platform - Frank - is written in Drupal which is a bad choice for a social media network.

Despite Lindell always harping about "Big Tech", Frank is hosted by AWS (Amazon Web Services).
Holy shit, this guy has a PhD AND is worth 1/3 of a BILLION dollars!? My stars.

Libs care more about what Lindell comes up with than most conservatives.

and yet it is Republican (conservative) running amok in Arizona with the Cyber Ninja "audit" of the 2020 election in Maricopa County. You know, the audit that is looking for the water marks Trump had secretly placed on the ballots, the 40K ballots smuggled in from Asia. You know the ballots from Asia with bamboo fibers.

Seems some Conservatives like about any wacko theory that will help explain Trumps loss in Arizona.

I am totally convinced that he is certain.

But I'm horrendously confused why anyone would care?
Just one more straw in the camel's back known as Donald's close Ally support team.

Just one more straw in the camel's back known as Donald's close Ally support team.
Ah. So this is anothe TDS thread. Makes sense. Sorry I asked.

Back
Top Bottom