• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lincoln Project: Protect

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

These guys just nail it.

The Lincoln Project is all Biden has going for him, since he won’t get off his ass and hold SAFE events in the 17 swings states.

There are 17 swing Senate seats also, with an overlap of 13 with potus. GOP Senators carried trump in 2016.

The Lincoln Project is all Biden has going for him, since he won’t get off his ass and hold SAFE events in the 17 swings states.

Not sure why you'd want this other than you'd be hoping for Biden to show the same negligence and self-centeredness that are Donnie Dirtbag's trademarks and then criticizing him for it. IOW, you aint foolin' nobody.

Not sure why you'd want this other than you'd be hoping for Biden to show the same negligence and self-centeredness that are Donnie Dirtbag's trademarks and then criticizing him for it. IOW, you aint foolin' nobody.

plus, i think he will be doing safe events.

IOW, give up on SAFE events and throw the election to Trump. That’s what third partiers and non voters do.

IOW, give up on SAFE events and throw the election to Trump. That’s what third partiers and non voters do.

Where do you get what seems like inside information on how Biden is going to campaign? Or do you just make up **** as you go along?

Where do you get what seems like inside information on how Biden is going to campaign? Or do you just make up **** as you go along?

Where’s Waldo? With friends like you, Biden doesn’t need any enemies.

I'm sure there will be some. But those probably won't satisfy "Linc."

You’ve seen me call for SAFE events over and over. So, why are you lying, digitusmedius?

You’ve seen me call for SAFE events over and over. So, why are you lying, digitusmedius?

Why are you pretending to be a Dem who has secret campaign information on Biden? Whenever I see people like you I immediately suspect a Russian bot.

Back
Top Bottom