• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lincoln Project: Parasite

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Devastating

I must admit they do spell-binding stuff.

i bet they're hitting SC hard.
I hope they hit NC even harder! There's at least an outside chance there, including a Senate seat that's starting to look good.

Hell, I'd like to see them go after McConnel, too.

I hope they hit NC even harder! There's at least an outside chance there, including a Senate seat that's starting to look good.

Hell, I'd like to see them go after McConnel, too.
I dont see Tillis as a bad guy, but his Trump adoration is ridiculous. Cunningham is a much better person, an NC native, has military and law experience and supports many things I do.

Plus, Tillis was spineless on the national emergency/wall vote. I was pretty happy when he stood up to Trump before the vote saying he didnt think this constituted a national emergency but then he flipped and voted against retracting the national emergency.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I dont see Tillis as a bad guy, but his Trump adoration is ridiculous. Cunningham is a much better person, an NC native, has military and law experience and supports many things I do.

Plus, Tillis was spineless on the national emergency/wall vote. I was pretty happy when he stood up to Trump before the vote saying he didnt think this constituted a national emergency but then he flipped and voted against retracting the national emergency.

thanks for the NC incite!!

your state fascinates me. when Republicans won their Super Majority and Governor i watched very closely to see what they'd do. they didn't surprise me.

too deep for many SC voters
they will not understand the point

SC and NC are so fascinating. you'd think they'd share one mind but they really are (in a lot of ways) so different. not everyone but a lot. i think it's because of the technology and universities in NC.

Thanks for the 411. I wasn't really evaluating Tillis, as much as seeing the possibility of a Dem pick-off in hopes of claiming the Senate.

GzDCRBkL4PoSXek1FTITbhRy3MomBSJ0wlxQgX1y1vO8hCMvKhVzmHtzMGJhj6xFnAxWnfr_5Vy5ZQkKXAWfNH8qO7B0TDpz6K9okyObX2gQxiPIFOAeHhq6yWlM_bWs5UYhiqWx8D5swN1p9gnc1TDglu2COh0uhyVqIw

Back
Top Bottom