• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lincoln Project co-founder offering jobs for sex from young men.

A Russian propaganda source??? Are you kidding?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rt-news/

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate RT Questionable based on promoting pro-Russian propaganda, promotion of conspiracy theories, numerous failed fact checks, and a lack of author transparency.

Why am I not surprised.

Jobs for sex from young men?

Should a group co-founded by a sexual predator be involved with our school systems?
Do you ever check the source as to its creditability? I would not put much faith the story is correct. Let's see if law enforcement goes after Weaver.

RT News (RT.Com) - Media Bias Fact Check
Why has RT registered as a foreign agent with the US? - BBC News

Why am I not surprised.

Should a group co-founded by a sexual predator be involved with our school systems?
The Lincoln Project was financed by leftwing billionaires. They were never what they purported to be. They were never just 'conservatives fed up with Trump'. Proof of that was when they came out against the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett. Why would conservatives oppose her?? They're frauds. Hirelings. Shills.

The Lincoln Project was financed by Soros. They were never what they purported to be. They were never just 'conservatives fed up with Trump'. Proof of that was when they came out against the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett. Why would conservatives oppose her?? They're frauds. Hirelings. Shills.

The Lincoln Project is left wing propaganda, and Rick Wilson has been on the left for quite some time.

RT’s themes are similar to those on extreme RW platforms. RT is having a field day defending Trump, but showing Trump’s insurrection 24/7 and bashing Pompeo over Iran. They love to show last summer’s riots created by rogue cops.

RT is bashing big tech for censorship as with Parler, defending Assange, and criticizing the west on the COVID vaccine rollout. They go live on the hour for a half hour every hour starting at midnight eastern through noon.

The Lincoln Project is left wing propaganda, and Rick Wilson has been on the left for quite some time.
You are using a propaganda source based in Russia. Care to address that, or provide an actual, you know, legitimate link to support your rather libelous claims?

A Russian propaganda source??? Are you kidding?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rt-news/

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate RT Questionable based on promoting pro-Russian propaganda, promotion of conspiracy theories, numerous failed fact checks, and a lack of author transparency.

It is not my fault that the MSM don’t cover these stories.

Open your eyes, the story is everywhere.

Need more?

are you unable to click on the source links? :ROFLMAO:

If you want to accept a source out of Russia for news about the US , have at it..

How about Laura Ingram from Twitter.
It won’t bite.

Or you could google the story....

Why am I not surprised.

The Nationalist Review. Funny. I am no defender of the Lincoln Project, but I am not going to leap to believe the product of the circular human centipede which are fly-by-night internet rumor mills. I am going to wait until an actual media company which is willing to stick its jaw out to withstand a defamation suit runs the story before I give it the smallest amount of credence.

It is not my fault that the MSM don’t cover these stories.

Open your eyes, the story is everywhere.

Need more?

:LOL: No thanks, we all get the gist of your source library. Have a nice night, lol.

Bury your head in the sand.
Good night

View attachment 67313382

I don't know which forum booted you out but 45 posts in and acting like you know everything about everyone here seems awfully naive, but then it goes without saying that extreme projection is a "tell" all its own.
Your sources are all extreme RW propaganda, all of them.
I get no payoff out of this, it just bores the shit out of me, because you're maybe the 2903928455th person to wander in her spewing Ingraham, O'Keefe, RT, OANN...the only one you haven't brought out yet is Alex Jones.

3 --- 2 ---- 1 ............................

How do Putin dicktate?

This came straight from Ryan James Girdusky! You know, from One America News Network! The most trusted name in news since the Korean Central News Agency took the world by storm for its journalistic excellence.

I don't know which forum booted you out but 45 posts in and acting like you know everything about everyone here seems awfully naive, but then it goes without saying that extreme projection is a "tell" all its own.
Your sources are all extreme RW propaganda, all of them.
I get no payoff out of this, it just bores the shit out of me, because you're maybe the 2903928455th person to wander in her spewing Ingraham, O'Keefe, RT, OANN...the only one you haven't brought out yet is Alex Jones.

3 --- 2 ---- 1 ............................

Hey Einstein.... maybe you should look at the forum you are in.

It is called Breaking News - Non MSM

Your acting like I am picking on your boyfriend.
Maybe I am ..... 😂

Hey Einstein.... maybe you should look at the forum you are in.

It is called Breaking News - Non MSM

Your acting like I am picking on your boyfriend.
Maybe I am ..... 😂

The story is being broken by someone working for a piddling right-wing pro-Trump conspiracy theory-peddler outfit to whom truth and journalistic responsibility are not even passing acquaintances. Please let us know if the Wall Street Journal, National Review, or even Fox News picks up this story.

The story is being broken by someone working for a piddling right-wing pro-Trump conspiracy theory-peddler outfit to whom truth and journalistic responsibility are not even passing acquaintances. Please let us know if the Wall Street Journal, National Review, or even Fox News picks up this story.

Wow your really are naive.

Where do you think Laura Ingram works?
They ran the story on Fox News tonight.
😂

This came straight from Ryan James Girdusky! You know, from One America News Network! The most trusted name in news since the Korean Central News Agency took the world by storm for its journalistic excellence.

The story was on Fox News Wednesday night.
Laura Ingram works for Fox

This fraud John Weaver has a wife.

Poor women didn’t know she married a closet gay man.

Back
Top Bottom