• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lincoln Project co-founder offering jobs for sex from young men.

The story is being broken by someone working for a piddling right-wing pro-Trump conspiracy theory-peddler outfit to whom truth and journalistic responsibility are not even passing acquaintances. Please let us know if the Wall Street Journal, National Review, or even Fox News picks up this story.

Indeed. If this story is true, then he should face the legal consequences. For some, this is just a big "gotcha" game with the naive idea that flawed human beings only exist on one side of the political spectrum.

You are using a propaganda source based in Russia. Care to address that, or provide an actual, you know, legitimate link to support your rather libelous claims?
I'll address it with a "who cares"?

We'll stop using Russia today when lefties stop using Al-Jazeera

The Lincoln Project is left wing propaganda, and Rick Wilson has been on the left for quite some time.

You have no idea what the Lincoln Project is, obviously. Why not look for its own news site on Google to make sure you learn who they are?

It is not my fault that the MSM don’t cover these stories.

Open your eyes, the story is everywhere.

It is 100% your fault that you cherry-pick far right propaganda websites, including one from Moscow, instead of the mainstream media right here in America. You can't find this crap on MSM because it does not exist and obviously never happened. If the "story" in Russia was "everywhere" you would be a Russian citizen talking about your local newspapers and TV channels.

John Weaver reminds me of Larry Craig.

Both had a wife & were caught in the closet.
Except the media destroyed Craig because
He was a republican. They are ignoring the
Weaver story because they are on the same
Political left team.

Well this thread is the preverbal floating turd in the punch-bowl.

I can only assume he offers them jobs at a pizza parlor

If it wasn’t true, they would be sued.
The writer has multiple victims who have gone on the record.

Bury your head in the sand, if you don’t like it.
Like they were before for posting sketchy "facts".

And the evidence?

‘Hes been accused by conservative reporters’.

LOL

Text messages & testimony from the victims.
Far more than Blasey Ford ever produced.

Read the article - This is the original article.

Back
Top Bottom