• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lincoln Project co-founder offering jobs for sex from young men.

This reminds me of all the Trump voters over the last few weeks that swore they never heard of Q.
All I've seen about Q is from the lunatic left. Repeating stories like this is a practice of the left, trying to use the "repeat lies often enough and eventually people will believe them" ploy.

and it should be investigated.
If there is valid evidence , by all means.

Somehow, I suspect it will be a cold day in hell before any actual evidence gets presented

All I've seen about Q is from the lunatic left. Repeating stories like this is a practice of the left, trying to use the "repeat lies often enough and eventually people will believe them" ploy.

So no one on the right believes Q exists. We just made it up.

Okay then!

Seems right leaning sites are carrying the story. No news on any arrests or filed charges.

The MSM is in the tank for the democrats.
Try finding a Hunter Biden Laptop story before the election from anyplace other than the New York Post or Fox News before the election.

All the Fake Fact Checkers lied through their
Teeth to protect the Biden’s before the election.

As soon as the election was over, it became a real story. They ignored the story for political reasons, even though the story is true and
Hunter is under criminal investigation.

Try finding a Hunter Biden Laptop story before the election from anyplace other than the New York Post or Fox News before the election.

As soon as the election was over, it became a real story. They ignored the story for political reasons, even though the story is true and
and of course Newsmax and OAN are balanced in their reporting, right?

And you know what each and every source has in common?

They are 'questionable'.. and it is basically repeating the accusation from Redstate. .. it's all the same source, and coming from a questionable source.

do you ever vet any of your sources?

Fox News ran the story.
They ran the Hunter Biden Laptop story, when
The other MSM lied to protect the Biden’s.

and of course Newsmax and OAN are balanced in their reporting, right?

What is your news station of choice?
I bet they ignored up the Biden Laptop story before the election.

At least Fox News vets stories.
The guy who wrote the story was interviewed by Laura Ingram & he has multiple witnesses on the record.

You May also notice that John Weavers name has been removed from the Lincoln Project.

What is your news station of choice?
I bet they ignored up the Biden Laptop story before the election.

At least Fox News vets stories.
The guy who wrote the story was interviewed by Laura Ingram & he has multiple witnesses on the record.

You May also notice that John Weavers name has been removed from the Lincoln Project.
I don't have a news station of choice. I have stated on other threads I use a variety of sources. Some are msm, some are not.
The story regarding Weaver may be true. Time will tell if charges are filed and it goes to court.

If Pew Research is correct.
5 facts about Fox News | Pew Research Center

it gives a good demographic summary of who watches Fox News.

Fox News ran the story.
They ran the Hunter Biden Laptop story, when
The other MSM lied to protect the Biden’s.
Fox news is not very reliable.

As for 'other MSM' ..well, I noticed nothing ever came from 'hunter biden's laptop'

The chain of evidence obviously was weak

And who's moving into the WH next Wednesday? Do you not think for a minute that ALL right wing media has been protecting Trump for 5 years?

What comes around goes around my friend. If Donald was so tough, there wouldn't be moving Trucks going in and out of the WH.

And who's moving into the WH next Wednesday? Do you not think for a minute that ALL right wing media has been protecting Trump for 5 years?

What comes around goes around my friend. If Donald was so tough, there wouldn't be moving Trucks going in and out of the WH.
And, after next wednesday, Trump won't be at the white house, it will be for biden

It is not my fault that the MSM don’t cover these stories.

Open your eyes, the story is everywhere.

Need more?

One or two credible ones would be nice.

I'm thinking you won't like that election, either.

You guys really shit the bed last week.

If Obama couldn’t keep control the senate & house, I sure don’t see Dementia Joe & his sidekick Ho keeping control.

I'm sure that there's a point to this. I'm just not sure what that point is.

Back
Top Bottom