• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lincoln Project: 9/11

It is powerful. A small group of unemployed political consultants know just how to make democrats open their checkbooks.

I'd invite you to educate yourself on the founders of the Lincoln Project and what jobs they hold today, but that would be as worthwhile as trying to train my cat to play Bridge.

I'd invite you to educate yourself on the founders of the Lincoln Project and what jobs they hold today, but that would be as worthwhile as trying to train my cat to play Bridge.

I know exactly who they are, and they are not Republicans in any meaningful sense. No elected office holders among them.

I know exactly who they are, and they are not Republicans in any meaningful sense. No elected office holders among them.

They are more Republican than you and your crush, trump.

Of course you don't want to look to see what jobs they actually have. That would make your claim that they are unemployed a lie. But nobody expects any less from you, I'm sure.

Wow. That is one of their best yet.

Yup we need a reminder how that piece of **** bragged about his building being the tallest and how he lied about helping after 9/11.

The Lincoln Project is Trump's worst nightmare.

Yup..

They are more Republican than you and your crush, trump.

Of course you don't want to look to see what jobs they actually have. That would make your claim that they are unemployed a lie. But nobody expects any less from you, I'm sure.

They have jobs as Democratic operatives. They are not running any endorsed Republican campaign.

They have jobs as Democratic operatives. They are not running any endorsed Republican campaign.

Keep doubling down on the stupid. I need a Monday laugh.

And of course you lied again. Jennifer Horn is a personal friend of mine. Other Trump devotees have also lied about her on this board. She chuckles when I show her the stupid posts. She will love yours.

They don't endorse Trump. That's part of what makes them so smart. No real Republican with working brain supports Trump.

Keep doubling down on the stupid. I need a Monday laugh.

And of course you lied again. Jennifer Horn is a personal friend of mine. Other Trump devotees have also lied about her on this board. She chuckles when I show her the stupid posts. She will love yours.

They don't endorse Trump. That's part of what makes them so smart. No real Republican with working brain supports Trump.

A vote for Biden is a vote for every law that Biden is going to enact republicans are mostly against. A vote for Biden is a vote for all the liberal judges who are mostly going to uphold laws republicans don't like and mostly strike down laws republicans like.So no real republican is going to vote for Biden because they are more likely to get what they want from Trump then they are with Biden.So if anyone is doubling down on the stupid its all the lib-tards claiming guys voting for Biden are somehow real republicans. Republicans voting for Biden makes as much sense as Bernie Sanders voting for Ted Cruz.

A vote for Biden is a vote for every law that Biden is going to enact republicans are mostly against. A vote for Biden is a vote for all the liberal judges who are mostly going to uphold laws republicans don't like and mostly strike down laws republicans like.So no real republican is going to vote for Biden because they are more likely to get what they want from Trump then they are with Biden.So if anyone is doubling down on the stupid its all the lib-tards claiming guys voting for Biden are somehow real republicans.

A vote for Biden is a vote against the moron Trump. Lots of real Republicans are planning to do it.

It isn't you fault you support a lifelong liberal who is destroying the country and the Republican Party, and his stupid supporters are letting him.

Their "Whispers" ad was brilliant.

It wasn't aimed at the public, it was aimed at an audience of one. Trump.

A vote for Biden is a vote against the moron Trump. Lots of real Republicans are planning to do it.

A vote for Biden is a vote for every law that republicans are against.A vote for Biden is a vote for judges with lifetime positions who are going to mostly going to uphold laws republicans are against and mostly strike down laws republicans are for. Those guys are not real republicans. It would amount to Bernie Sanders voting for Ted Cruz or some other capitalist supporting right winger because he didn't like his party's nomination. Its basically saying I don't like my party's nomination so I am going to vote for everything I claim to be against. It makes no sense except to the liars expecting people to believe that these lib-tards in the Lincoln project are real republicans.

It isn't you fault you support a lifelong liberal who is destroying the country and the Republican Party, and his stupid supporters are letting him.
The claim Trump is destroying the country is nothing more than hyperbole by stupid lib-tards.

The claim Trump is destroying the country is nothing more than hyperbole by stupid lib-tards.

Not at all. Democracy could well end at his hands.

The country is already on fire.

A vote for Biden is a vote for every law that republicans are against.A vote for Biden is a vote for judges with lifetime positions who are going to mostly going to uphold laws republicans are against and mostly strike down laws republicans are for. Those guys are not real republicans. It would amount to Bernie Sanders voting for Ted Cruz or some other capitalist supporting right winger because he didn't like his party's nomination. Its basically saying I don't like my party's nomination so I am going to vote for everything I claim to be against. It makes no sense except to the liars expecting people to believe that these lib-tards in the Lincoln project are real republicans.

Lib-tards? Are you in between math and gym classes?

Lib-tards? Are you in between math and gym classes?

I am calling it what it is.Because it makes no ****ing sense for someone who is supposedly against liberal ideology to vote for some someone who is mostly going to enact those liberal ideals they are against. So only a lib-tard would have us believe that republicans who are supposedly opposed to democrat ideals would vote for democrats who would mostly enact mostly those ideas republicans are against and appoint judges who who will stay in their positions for decades ensuring those liberal ideals stay in place.

I am calling it what it is.Because it makes no ****ing sense for someone who is supposedly against liberal ideology to vote for some someone who is mostly going to enact those liberal ideals they are against. So only a lib-tard would have us believe that republicans who are supposedly opposed to democrat ideals would vote for democrats who would mostly enact mostly those ideas republicans are against and appoint judges who who will stay in their positions for decades ensuring those liberal ideals stay in place.

Say hi to Mrs. Smith when you get to Science.

Say hi to Mrs. Smith when you get to Science.
SO you are saying it makes perfect sense to you to vote for someone who most of the time is going to enact ideas into law that you are against and appoint judges who will be there for decades to uphold those laws you are against and strike down laws you are for? Please tell us how that makes ****ing sense. It doesn't make any sense.So these guys are lying their ass off about being republicans and stupid lib-tards would have us believe that these guys are actual republicans.

SO you are saying it makes perfect sense to you to vote for someone who most of the time is going to enact ideas into law that you are against and appoint judges who will be there for decades to uphold those laws you are against and strike down laws you are for? Please tell us how that makes ****ing sense.

Was I wrong? Not going to Science class?

Are you in the Lego club?

Was I wrong? Not going to Science class?

Are you in the Lego club?

I see you can't answer the question. I take your non-answer as you admitting that it doesn't make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom