• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lincoln Memorial Vandalized

"I bet it was X political group. It's always X political groups' fault!"

-An eventual poster will say.

Only people I really for sorry for are the folks who have to clean it up...it's just hard for me to really get worked up about this :shrug:

There's nothing really safe from the mindless destruction of vandals. Are they politically motivated? Who knows. Probably not. They spray paint everything from rocks in the park to train cars, why? They probably couldn't tell you.

The answer is clearly that they were Vampires

The answer is clearly that they were Vampires

As a vampire, native of Transylvania, I take offense to your racist anti-vampire assumptions.

:mrgreen:

vampires are not black,relax :cool:

So what? Only blacks can be discriminated against? I'll have you know we vampires have been persecuted for years and ridiculed in pop culture in the past decade. Most recently, Twilight.

"I bet it was X political group. It's always X political groups' fault!"

-An eventual poster will say.

such crimes are usually attributed to the members of the opposite groups

but it is so disgusting whoever commits it l think

So what? Only blacks can be discriminated against? I'll have you know we vampires have been persecuted for years and ridiculed in pop culture in the past decade. Most recently, Twilight.

vampires are not white ,they are whiter than white

and it is usually other whites who have discriminated them :lol:

The X political group is well known for this kind of thing. Bastards and their discrimination against Y.

Y's are nothing but a bunch of race baiters. Always dsicriminating against Z's.

I wonder if it was someone originally down around this area. Lincoln's none too loved around here.

If people can afford to waste money on paint to be flinging about we need to cut their food stamps even more.

Back
Top Bottom