• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Limbaugh Celebrates 28 Years at #1...

Educating, haha. So laughable.

I ain't gots ta have no liberal brainwashing college!

Feminazis!!

I say "strategery" simply because I've heard Rush say it so many times and I think it's hilarious.

My favorite song from the show. Al Gores Paradise.

Great stuff....I like the Ted Kennedy spoof...the Philanderer...."Teddy" ....the biggest POS in politics!

Playing to the left side of the bell curve, driving that wedge ever deeper into the rift dividing American society, bilking the masses like any other snake-oil salesman, and smiling at the applause of the low-functioning.

Can't Handle the Truth?....I get it. ;)

The biggest snake oil salesmen in US history, were FDR, followed by obama!

Playing to the left side of the bell curve, driving that wedge ever deeper into the rift dividing American society, bilking the masses like any other snake-oil salesman, and smiling at the applause of the low-functioning.

Anger radio for ignorant rabble, not bad for a community college dropout junkie.

Anger radio for ignorant rabble, not bad for a community college dropout junkie.

Not a junkie, education is often overrated, nothing ignorant at all and the facts, all the facts and nothing but the facts.....no anger.

There are many millionaires out there who did not attend college. The fact that Limbaugh has done so well on his own initiative, is highly commendable and a testimony to the American Spirit and ingenuity.

Rush is a millionaire many times over and his fans don't hold that against him unlike the liberal ******s who have class envy and hate the Truth.

I think you are confusing Obama and the leftist drones with something else. Talk about missing the mark. :roll:

Educating, haha. So laughable.

I ain't gots ta have no liberal brainwashing college!

Feminazis!!

Feminazis, a word that describes the current feminist movement to a T. I love that word.

Apparently you don't know talk radio's demographics. You should check em out. Might drop your jaw on how wrong you are. Toodles.

Not a junkie, education is often overrated, nothing ignorant at all and the facts, all the facts and nothing but the facts.....no anger.

There are many millionaires out there who did not attend college. The fact that Limbaugh has done so well on his own initiative, is highly commendable and a testimony to the American Spirit and ingenuity.

Rush is a millionaire many times over and his fans don't hold that against him unlike the liberal ******s who have class envy and hate the Truth.

Yeah, a junkie...he had to do 4 weeks of treatment, and it cost him his hearing.

He is an uneducated hack giving you your daily dose of irrational anger, you are addicted to his ignorant spew, and it shows.

Apparently you don't know talk radio's demographics. You should check em out. Might drop your jaw on how wrong you are. Toodles.

Actually, I do, I follow radio...talk is dying big time...because the listeners are dying.

Rush has been platooned to crappy stations with low coverage in huge markets lately. Hell, he was on KFI which covers many states, and he got dumped and put on a station that doesn't even cover the entire LA market.

Feminazis, a word that describes the current feminist movement to a T. I love that word.

Yes because feminists of every variety operate concentration camps.

You think feminism is supremacist. Do you think BLM is supremacist? Is gay rights supremacist. Are all civil rights movements supremacist.

Last edited:
In short yes. Because every single one of them don't want just equal rights. If they did I would cool with them. But they don't. BLM wants me to pay for something I wasn't even alive for. The gays think I should accommodate them at ALL times, when I don't even get that kind of accommodation. Don't get me started on the wack job feminazi's. Oiy vey.

I do too!

Ditto!

Yeah, a junkie...he had to do 4 weeks of treatment, and it cost him his hearing.

He is an uneducated hack giving you your daily dose of irrational anger, you are addicted to his ignorant spew, and it shows.

The addiction to pain killers had nothing to do with his hearing loss. Total lies!

Like none of your liberal douchebag false idols, ever got addicted to pain killers or did an illegal drug. Get real! He isn't uneducated, he is a brilliant man with brilliant insight. I know a lot of people who were high school dropouts, that have more common sense a knowledge than some of these mopes in college today.

So.....Get Real....again! You are just consumed with hate and jealousy....I understand that, it's a liberal trait!

Actually, I do, I follow radio...talk is dying big time...because the listeners are dying.

Rush has been platooned to crappy stations with low coverage in huge markets lately. Hell, he was on KFI which covers many states, and he got dumped and put on a station that doesn't even cover the entire LA market.

He is still number ONE and very successful. Lefty radio is dead....they can't find an audience and never could compete with Rush!

STILL THE ONE: LIMBAUGH SIGNS NEW CONTRACT!

iHeartMedia Extends Partnership with Rush Limbaugh

New York, NY – August 2, 2016 – iHeartMedia, the leading media company in America with a greater reach in the U.S. than any other radio or television outlet, announced today it has renewed and extended its partnership with Rush Limbaugh, the most-listened-to national radio talk show host in America. Specific terms were not announced, but the long-term, multi-platform agreement reflects The Rush Limbaugh Show's status as the top program in Premiere Networks' industry-leading talk lineup of nationally-syndicated properties, including continuous growth and strong performance in both revenue and OIBDAN.

Go Rush...You Da Man!

Back
Top Bottom