• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lily the AT&T Girl. AKA Milana Vayntrub WHINES About Sexual Harassment Victimhood on Social Media

Mashmont

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Lily the AT&T Girl. AKA Milana Vayntrub WHINES About Sexual Harassment Victimhood on Social Media

Let me tell you the latest in the hypocritical #metoo movement farce.

Milana Vayntrub AKA Lily, the AT&T Girl.

AT&T Girl “Lily Adams,” Aka Milana Vayntrub Asks Online Harassers To Stop – Deadline

She's very cute and also very buxom. Between 2013 and 2016, she was the face of AT&T commercials as "Lily". Her Instagram video complaining about her sexual harassment by commenters went viral. Apparently, many posts have been made recognizing her breasts. "Milkies" as they were called. And an almost tearful Vayntrub says she's had enough of the sexual harassment. No one seems to notice the irony of her wearing a low cut top that reveals some cleavage while making the said Instagram complaint video.

My problem with Milana is she's a leftwing hypocrite. She's an anti-Trump leftwing activist. In college, she was part of an improv group making 'comedy' videos. Often they were lewd, referring to penises and breasts. She often wore outfits that revealed her cleavage. In short, she became famous because of her looks and her boobs, and now she's whining when people comment about her looks and her body parts that she's advertised so heavily in the past.

Here is a vulgar song by her 'comedy' group a decade ago, with lyrics about the same stuff she's 'offended' by today.

Women Aren't Funny by Live Prude Girls - YouTube

Re: Lily the AT&T Girl. AKA Milana Vayntrub WHINES About Sexual Harassment Victimhood on Social M

AT&T Girl “Lily Adams,” Aka Milana Vayntrub Asks Online Harassers To Stop – Deadline

She's very cute and also very buxom. Between 2013 and 2016, she was the face of AT&T commercials as "Lily". Her Instagram video complaining about her sexual harassment by commenters went viral. Apparently, many posts have been made recognizing her breasts. "Milkies" as they were called. And an almost tearful Vayntrub says she's had enough of the sexual harassment. No one seems to notice the irony of her wearing a low cut top that reveals some cleavage while making the said Instagram complaint video.

My problem with Milana is she's a leftwing hypocrite. She's an anti-Trump leftwing activist. In college, she was part of an improv group making 'comedy' videos. Often they were lewd, referring to penises and breasts. She often wore outfits that revealed her cleavage. In short, she became famous because of her looks and her boobs, and now she's whining when people comment about her looks and her body parts that she's advertised so heavily in the past.

Here is a vulgar song by her 'comedy' group a decade ago, with lyrics about the same stuff she's 'offended' by today.

If you cannot understand differences as basic as mature, consensual sexual content vs. internet harassment, then you should just stop before you stay something really, really stupid. Like your OP.

Re: Lily the AT&T Girl. AKA Milana Vayntrub WHINES About Sexual Harassment Victimhood on Social M

what's your point? That you are so thin skinned that you need to post a thread to whine about some nobody?

She's an asshole, #metoo is a joke to so just get over it.

If you cannot understand differences as basic as mature, consensual sexual content vs. internet harassment, then you should just stop before you stay something really, really stupid. Like your OP.

Have you read his posting history?

He's already way too late on that parade. His threads are a cesspool of stupidity.

You'd be mad if all people talked about when they talked about you was your tiny dick.

Just sayin'

Where was the “basic mature consensual sexual content”? In her vulgar video?

what's your point? That you are so thin skinned that you need to post a thread to whine about some nobody?

She's an asshole, #metoo is a joke to so just get over it.

Just calling out leftwing hypocrisy

I'll say this very clearly. It doesn't matter if she wears low cut tops. wraps herself in Saran-Wrap or maybe wears nothing at all. The fact that hse has breasts doesn't mean that she can be treated as a sex toy or that she is a hypocrite because she refuses to permit you to treat her in that manner.

You cannot sexualize us because of our breast size. Women are far more than our primary and secondary sexual characteristics and until you learn to treat us as equals and show respect and decency you will be treated like the religious hypocrite that you appear to be. Are we supposed to wear burkas so relgious hypocrites such as yourself don't have to face the fact that we are women and are not forced to cover up from head to toe so you don't need to learn to control your urges? Women dont answer to you, your misogynistic pedophile church or your fictional skyfairy?

I'll say this very clearly. It doesn't matter if she wears low cut tops. wraps herself in Saran-Wrap or maybe wears nothing at all. The fact that hse has breasts doesn't mean that she can be treated as a sex toy or that she is a hypocrite because she refuses to permit you to treat her in that manner.

You cannot sexualize us because of our breast size. Women are far more than our primary and secondary sexual characteristics and until you learn to treat us as equals and show respect and decency you will be treated like the religious hypocrite that you appear to be. Are we supposed to wear burkas so relgious hypocrites such as yourself don't have to face the fact that we are women and are not forced to cover up from head to toe so you don't need to learn to control your urges? Women dont answer to you, your misogynistic pedophile church or your fictional skyfairy?

Oh boo hoo. Spare us the leftwing feminist crap. First off, I haven't treated her as a 'sex toy', nor have I made any comments about her breasts. But if you advertise yourself by your body parts, if you get famous by advertising your body parts, if you make big money by adverstising your body parts, If you do skits and songs about your body parts, you can't whine like a crybaby when people comment on your body parts. It's this phony #metoo crap, originated and pushed by the Marxist left by which women can claim victimhood over the tiniest of 'offenses'. Anonymous people on social media saying vulgar things? Well, knock me over with a feather!

As for me and my religion? We respect and build up women. We do not hand out condoms in schools to teens and pre-teens so that women can be viewed solely as sex vessels, unworthy of commitment or respect. This is how the leftwing atheists treat women. As for women's dress, it's called MODESTY. Dress like you respect yourself, then you will be respected. This girl is 33, but if I were her pappy, I'd have given her a good talking to years ago.

I hope I made myself pefectly clear.

Last edited:

That is beyond his capabilities.

He's already way too late on that parade. His threads are a cesspool of stupidity.

A long and hilarious catalogue of failures.

You'd be mad if all people talked about when they talked about you was your tiny dick.

Just sayin'

Uh oh. That sounds like a personal attack.

Are we supposed to wear burkas so religious hypocrites such as yourself don't have to face the fact that we are women and are not forced to cover up from head to toe so you don't need to learn to control your urges?

I have no doubt whatsoever that some religious fanatic guys would say yes, burkas would be preferable to them for everyday women's wear. You know, the guys who blame women for all the world's troubles. :roll:

Uh oh. That sounds like a personal attack.

Generic "your".

With male genitalia to hammer the point home to males.

I went small because males wouldn't be upset if people were talking about their big dick.

You can come out of your safe space now.

Let's point out some rabid right hypocrisy-

Let's say a Kentucky county court clerk refuses to sign LEGAL same sex marriage certificates ( a secular document) because she feels her religion forbids it and she is devout.

Now it is revealed she was quite the party slut who cheated in a previous marriage (which had religious 'sacred' vows)

Is she the sinning cheating party slut or the devout woman, if somewhat confused on her role as a SECULAR court clerk's duties?

Seems the rabid religious tend to look to judge when the 'good book' admonishes against just that.... :roll:

Many young people tend to be a bit more open and adventurous compared to later in life. Is every girl who posts a bikini pic to be forever fair game to internet taunts?

Does she show cleavage in the ads?? Does she still model swimsuits??? Perhaps the rabid right inquisition should get a new hobby... :peace

She's very cute and also very buxom. Between 2013 and 2016, she was the face of AT&T commercials as "Lily". Her Instagram video complaining about her sexual harassment by commenters went viral. Apparently, many posts have been made recognizing her breasts.

I'd really appreciate it if you refrained from sharing your morning wood fantasies here on DP, thanks.
It's not that I don't agree that she's attractive, it's the thought of you all primed and short of breath that ruins it, like you ruin almost everything.

Oh boo hoo. Spare us the leftwing feminist crap. First off, I haven't treated her as a 'sex toy', nor have I made any comments about her breasts. But if you advertise yourself by your body parts, if you get famous by advertising your body parts, if you make big money by adverstising your body parts, If you do skits and songs about your body parts, you can't whine like a crybaby when people comment on your body parts. It's this phony #metoo crap, originated and pushed by the Marxist left by which women can claim victimhood over the tiniest of 'offenses'. Anonymous people on social media saying vulgar things? Well, knock me over with a feather!

What you have made perfectly clear is that you believe that sexual harassment is justifiable under some circumstances.

No wonder some women are skeptical of us men.

As for me and my religion? We respect and build up women. We do not hand out condoms in schools to teens and pre-teens so that women can be viewed solely as sex vessels, unworthy of commitment or respect. This is how the leftwing atheists treat women. As for women's dress, it's called MODESTY. Dress like you respect yourself, then you will be respected. This girl is 33, but if I were her pappy, I'd have given her a good talking to years ago.

I hope I made myself pefectly clear.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lamo :lamo

You have as much respect for women as you do for a slave. You believe that a woman is to be subordinate to a man no matter whether that is her desire. You and your ilk love to slut-shame women for normal and healthy sexual desires, especially those that don't point to you. Well guess what. You are not entitled to sex. You are not entitled to attraction. If you want women to respect you, EARN it. You can start by discarding your disgusting views towards women.

Generic "your".

With male genitalia to hammer the point home to males.

I went small because males wouldn't be upset if people were talking about their big dick.

You can come out of your safe space now.

Consider yourself lucky I'm a good sport.

If males were advertising, blabbing about and singing about their private parts like this chick Milana has, then griped about the attention they received, then you'd have a point.

As it is, you don't.

What you have made perfectly clear is that you believe that sexual harassment is justifiable under some circumstances.

No wonder some women are skeptical of us men.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lamo :lamo

You have as much respect for women as you do for a slave. You believe that a woman is to be subordinate to a man no matter whether that is her desire. You and your ilk love to slut-shame women for normal and healthy sexual desires, especially those that don't point to you. Well guess what. You are not entitled to sex. You are not entitled to attraction. If you want women to respect you, EARN it. You can start by discarding your disgusting views towards women.

It's not sexual harassment. It's #metoo crybaby stuff that was asked for.

re@the slut-shaming, slavery, and degradation. As I do not do those things, you must be mistaking me for you

I'd really appreciate it if you refrained from sharing your morning wood fantasies here on DP, thanks.
It's not that I don't agree that she's attractive, it's the thought of you all primed and short of breath that ruins it, like you ruin almost everything.

re@"wood fantasies". Please don't mistake me for you.

Let's point out some rabid right hypocrisy-

Let's say a Kentucky county court clerk refuses to sign LEGAL same sex marriage certificates ( a secular document) because she feels her religion forbids it and she is devout.

Now it is revealed she was quite the party slut who cheated in a previous marriage (which had religious 'sacred' vows)

Is she the sinning cheating party slut or the devout woman, if somewhat confused on her role as a SECULAR court clerk's duties?

Seems the rabid religious tend to look to judge when the 'good book' admonishes against just that.... :roll:

Many young people tend to be a bit more open and adventurous compared to later in life. Is every girl who posts a bikini pic to be forever fair game to internet taunts?

Does she show cleavage in the ads?? Does she still model swimsuits??? Perhaps the rabid right inquisition should get a new hobby... :peace

Kim Davis was a liberal Democrat non-Christian when she engaged in the activities you mention. She has since reformed her life, and I admire her for taking a righteous stand amid all the attacks and slander she is receiving from the likes of you.

re@"wood fantasies". Please don't mistake me for you.

It's your thread.
One way we don't mistake you for me is, I did not post a thread about Lily from AT&T and talk about her buxom breasts.
Please note that your lusty passage, "She's very cute and also very buxom. Between 2013 and 2016, she was the face of AT&T commercials as "Lily". Her Instagram video complaining about her sexual harassment by commenters went viral. Apparently, many posts have been made recognizing her breasts" - - appears NOWHERE in the article on Deadline dot com, it issues directly from your heaving loins.
Not mine.

Interesting side note, Milana is also a Soviet refugee whose family fled Jewish persecution in her home country of Uzbekistan, the former Soviet republic, in the 1980's.

Are we supposed to wear burkas so relgious hypocrites such as yourself don't have to face the fact that we are women and are not forced to cover up from head to toe so you don't need to learn to control your urges?

Mashmont posting history = "YES"
That IS what he thinks you have to do.

Nobody wants to hear about that from you, just post a picture of your fine ass.

Back
Top Bottom