• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lily the AT&T Girl. AKA Milana Vayntrub WHINES About Sexual Harassment Victimhood on Social Media

Re: Lily the AT&T Girl. AKA Milana Vayntrub WHINES About Sexual Harassment Victimhood on Social M

She should STOP COMPLAINING. It could be a lot worse. The Progressive gal, is all over the place photoshopped nude.

Re: Lily the AT&T Girl. AKA Milana Vayntrub WHINES About Sexual Harassment Victimhood on Social M

You tell me. Your the one going off about her.
Sorry she is a very pretty woman.

Stop moving the goalposts because I never said that she wasn't.

Kim Davis was a liberal Democrat non-Christian when she engaged in the activities you mention. She has since reformed her life, and I admire her for taking a righteous stand amid all the attacks and slander she is receiving from the likes of you.

Show how little you know of the world outside your house. For decades conservatives were in the democratic party, but by no means liberals. Thanks to sore feelings over the Civil War Southerners refused to be part of the party of Lincoln. Hell, not until 2000 did many local politicians even consider running as a Republican. But to address her non christian ways, she turned to GAWD years before switching parties. After 3 marriages with a string of children, some from the future next guy while still married to the next Ex-guy. Sort of like the other southern conservatives like Newt Gringrich.... :roll:

Now her stand was illegal and against the oath she took to hold that office (won many say was inherited from her mother) She holds a government secular job paid by all taxpayer money. Her religion has ZERO place in interpreting her duties as a government official. But those who insist Jesus was wrong when he said, Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's. Many Jews pointed to Caesar proclaiming himself divine but Jesus cast that aside. Some pointed to Caesar being on coinage- was that Idolatry to use his likeness in business? Jesus was easy enough to understand. Of course these days we have the poppycock christians who have to show they are the most christian of the christians (covering the guilt of a very sinful past) and refuse the teachings of Christ.

A truly honorable civil servant who can't recall the verse I posted but feels they can't render unto Caesar what is their official duty should resign and not take the coin. But she thinks the position is hers as an inheritance and not subject to petty 'outside' laws.

So park the high horse, it's not slander when it's facts.... :2wave:

But for all the backing she claimed to have during the trail and jail time the county decided they needed a court clerk who obeys the laws no matter personal feelings- in other words a true professional and not momma's little girl playing clerk after a few decades of amazing debauchery... ;)

There was nothing righteous about a recent convert imposing their take on religion on the taxpayers of her county. Praise be unto the Lord for the citizens seeing the true light and turning her out so she can practice her interpretation of the teachings of Christ in the private world... :peace

Show how little you know of the world outside your house. For decades conservatives were in the democratic party, but by no means liberals. Thanks to sore feelings over the Civil War Southerners refused to be part of the party of Lincoln. Hell, not until 2000 did many local politicians even consider running as a Republican. But to address her non christian ways, she turned to GAWD years before switching parties. After 3 marriages with a string of children, some from the future next guy while still married to the next Ex-guy. Sort of like the other southern conservatives like Newt Gringrich.... :roll:

Now her stand was illegal and against the oath she took to hold that office (won many say was inherited from her mother) She holds a government secular job paid by all taxpayer money. Her religion has ZERO place in interpreting her duties as a government official. But those who insist Jesus was wrong when he said, Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's. Many Jews pointed to Caesar proclaiming himself divine but Jesus cast that aside. Some pointed to Caesar being on coinage- was that Idolatry to use his likeness in business? Jesus was easy enough to understand. Of course these days we have the poppycock christians who have to show they are the most christian of the christians (covering the guilt of a very sinful past) and refuse the teachings of Christ.

A truly honorable civil servant who can't recall the verse I posted but feels they can't render unto Caesar what is their official duty should resign and not take the coin. But she thinks the position is hers as an inheritance and not subject to petty 'outside' laws.

So park the high horse, it's not slander when it's facts.... :2wave:

But for all the backing she claimed to have during the trail and jail time the county decided they needed a court clerk who obeys the laws no matter personal feelings- in other words a true professional and not momma's little girl playing clerk after a few decades of amazing debauchery... ;)

There was nothing righteous about a recent convert imposing their take on religion on the taxpayers of her county. Praise be unto the Lord for the citizens seeing the true light and turning her out so she can practice her interpretation of the teachings of Christ in the private world... :peace

You don’t follow the law when the law is evil.

When she took that oath, it was before the insane Oberkfell v Hodges ruling. I admire her for standing up against that evil gay marriage ruling and sacrifice her job doing it. I would have done the same thing.

As for me and my religion? We respect and build up women.

Really. :roll: I beg to differ. How is it "respecting and building up women" to forbid them to use any form of reliable birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancy, as the Catholic Church does?

You have as much respect for women as you do for a slave. You believe that a woman is to be subordinate to a man no matter whether that is her desire. You and your ilk love to slut-shame women for normal and healthy sexual desires, especially those that don't point to you. Well guess what. You are not entitled to sex. You are not entitled to attraction. If you want women to respect you, EARN it. You can start by discarding your disgusting views towards women.

:applaud :applaud :applaud

Agreed. My feeling; to many religious conservative guys, women are slaves, to be subordinate to men for life. What's really disgusting is that they feel nothing is wrong with treating women this way.

You don’t follow the law when the law is evil. When she took that oath, it was before the insane Oberkfell v Hodges ruling. I admire her for standing up against that evil gay marriage ruling and sacrifice her job doing it. I would have done the same thing.

I have no doubt you would have done the same thing, but to most of us that isn't a ringing endorsement. Your ahhh 'logic' would allow any office holder to continue to permit White Only hotels, diners, schools if they were in office before the civil rights act of 1964... :doh

If she TRUELY believed the law E-Vile and she couldn't perform the duties of the office taxpayer money funds, she should have resigned... :2wave:

She tried to weasel out of doing her duties by a petty refusal to sign the SECULAR certificates but 'allow' her staff to do so (and claiming because she didn't sign them they aren't real) She didn't sacrifice her job, she tried to keep her job and the people voted her out!!! :peace

I'm not wearing a burka or dressing like the Amish just because people like Mashmont cannot control their urges. I'll wear what I want and if they touch me they'll be missing their manhood and maybe a few teeth.

Oh, I know, and I agree. I wouldn't wear a burka or dress like the Amish (or like a traditional Catholic nun) either. I also dress how I please, and I couldn't care less if some don't like my style. :2wave:

She tried to weasel out of doing her duties by a petty refusal to sign the SECULAR certificates but 'allow' her staff to do so (and claiming because she didn't sign them they aren't real) She didn't sacrifice her job, she tried to keep her job and the people voted her out!!!

Good. The people who voted her out are smart.

Really. :roll: I beg to differ. How is it "respecting and building up women" to forbid them to use any form of reliable birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancy, as the Catholic Church does?

Catholic doublethink. He will ignore your question before abandoning thread. He always does that.

Oh, I know, and I agree. I wouldn't wear a burka or dress like the Amish (or like a traditional Catholic nun) either. I also dress how I please, and I couldn't care less if some don't like my style. :2wave:

I'm at home today and I have a floral blouse, a knee-length denim skirt, and flats on.

Before the spell check, it said a "knee-length demon skirt" and I was tempted to leave the typo in place because it was appropo'.

I have no doubt you would have done the same thing, but to most of us that isn't a ringing endorsement. Your ahhh 'logic' would allow any office holder to continue to permit White Only hotels, diners, schools if they were in office before the civil rights act of 1964... :doh

If she TRUELY believed the law E-Vile and she couldn't perform the duties of the office taxpayer money funds, she should have resigned... :2wave:

She tried to weasel out of doing her duties by a petty refusal to sign the SECULAR certificates but 'allow' her staff to do so (and claiming because she didn't sign them they aren't real) She didn't sacrifice her job, she tried to keep her job and the people voted her out!!! :peace

There is no Christian teaching advocating white only facilities, but there is plenty of biblical teaching denouncing homosexual relations.

There is no Christian teaching advocating white only facilities, but there is plenty of biblical teaching denouncing homosexual relations.

You should read your bible,

A number of attempts were made to use the Bible to justify those bans on interracial marriage. Vague assertions were made that God intended for the races to remain separate. Some verses (Exodus 34:10-16, 2 Corinthians 6:14, etc.) were quoted in part or otherwise out of context in an attempt to show that God opposed interracial marriage.

What Does the Bible Say About Interracial Marriage and Interracial Dating?

Like your article says: "vague and out of context. Whereas homosexual acts are explicitly condemned at least a dozen times in the bible.

Where did Jesus mention homosexuals?

Matthew 19:12,
For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

Matthew 7:1-6

7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Luke 6:31. Matthew 7:12
31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Do you obey all of Leviticus equally or is it just the parts that support your religious bigotry that are obeyed?

Do you obey all of Leviticus equally or is it just the parts that support your religious bigotry that are obeyed?

I have been told by theists here that the OT does not count any more because of the NT, so presumably being gay is ok.

I dig her. I think she's funny.

Milana-Vayntrub-2.jpg

Check out her YouTube channel.

LivePrudeGirls - YouTube

Let me tell you the latest in the hypocritical #metoo movement farce.

Milana Vayntrub AKA Lily, the AT&T Girl.

AT&T Girl “Lily Adams,” Aka Milana Vayntrub Asks Online Harassers To Stop – Deadline

She's very cute and also very buxom. Between 2013 and 2016, she was the face of AT&T commercials as "Lily". Her Instagram video complaining about her sexual harassment by commenters went viral. Apparently, many posts have been made recognizing her breasts. "Milkies" as they were called. And an almost tearful Vayntrub says she's had enough of the sexual harassment. No one seems to notice the irony of her wearing a low cut top that reveals some cleavage while making the said Instagram complaint video.

My problem with Milana is she's a leftwing hypocrite. She's an anti-Trump leftwing activist. In college, she was part of an improv group making 'comedy' videos. Often they were lewd, referring to penises and breasts. She often wore outfits that revealed her cleavage. In short, she became famous because of her looks and her boobs, and now she's whining when people comment about her looks and her body parts that she's advertised so heavily in the past.

Here is a vulgar song by her 'comedy' group a decade ago, with lyrics about the same stuff she's 'offended' by today.

Women Aren't Funny by Live Prude Girls - YouTube

Today I learned that Mashmont hates women.

Condemning evil acts like murder, homosexual relations, or robbery isn't 'judging'. This is obvious, right? You're basically saying anything goes, and no bad action should ever be criticized.

I have been told by theists here that the OT does not count any more because of the NT, so presumably being gay is ok.

Homosexual acts are explicitly condemned in the NT.

“God handed them over to degrading passions. Their females exchanged natural relations for unnatural, and the males likewise gave up natural relations with females and burned with lust for one another. Males did shameful things with males and thus received in their own persons the due penalty for their perversity." Romans 1:26-28

I dig her. I think she's funny.

Milana-Vayntrub-2.jpg

Check out her YouTube channel.

LivePrudeGirls - YouTube

Glad you were able to find a clean one where she's not talking about private parts.

Glad you were able to find a clean one where she's not talking about private parts.

Does it bother you when we talk about our bodies and sex?

Heavens! I may have to clutch my pearls!

Does it bother you when we talk about our bodies and sex?

It sure seems to bother her. That's why shes boo-hooing.

It sure seems to bother her. That's why shes boo-hooing.

Do you not understand sketch comedy?

Back
Top Bottom