• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lily Allen Gets Candid for New Sex Toy Launch: ‘I’ve Certainly Brought Toys Into My Relationship’ The newly married singer talks societal taboos about

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

The newly married singer talks societal taboos about masturbation as she celebrates the launch of her Liberty vibrator

Lily Allen wants you to talk about masturbation (and no, she doesn’t mean the Zoom dick incident). The British singer, songwriter, and author has released her own vibrator, the “Liberty,” in partnership with the German sex-toy company Womanizer. The goal? To close the masturbation gap between men and women.

“Societal pressures are put on us as women, especially when we’re talking about pleasure,” Allen tells Rolling Stone. “I think it’s annoying, but the way we get away from those things is by normalizing them, and that’s what I’m here trying to do.”

Available now on Womanizer.com, Liberty by Lily Allen is a portable handheld device with six different intensity levels and “pleasure air technology” to help women climax without any direct contact. Instead, the device uses waves of massaging patterns and gentle suction to help stimulate and arouse your sensitive areas. Available in a “Rebellious Pink” colorway, the Liberty is fully waterproof, discreet enough to pack for a vacation, and lasts up to two hours on a single charge.
==================================================================
Portable & rechargeable sexual stimulation for you ladies. I wonder how many will wind up in the drawers of bedside night tables?

Almost every woman I've ever been with has had some kind of toy.
I think it's great, and it does add a lot of fun, if the male knows how to use it the right way.
And that's where it gets tricky because every woman gets off a little differently both with toys and au naturel.

This one sounds like a winner.
I might even pass along the idea to my hottie and get one if she thinks she likes it.

Back
Top Bottom