• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Likelihood of criminal charges against Trump rising, experts say

itstony

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Interesting, fingers crossed.

The likelihood of a criminal investigation and charges against Donald Trump are rising due to allegations by a House panel of a “criminal conspiracy” involving his aggressive drive to overturn the 2020 election results, coupled with a justice department (DoJ) inquiry of a “false electors” scheme Trump loyalists devised to block Joe Biden’s election.

Former federal prosecutors say evidence is mounting of criminal conduct by Trump that may yield charges against the ex- president for obstructing an official proceeding of Congress on 6 January or defrauding the US government, stemming from his weeks-long drive with top allies to thwart Biden’s election by pushing false claims of fraud

The worst part about building up your expectations is the crushing defeat when they don’t pan out

The worst part about building up your expectations is the crushing defeat when they don’t pan out
Like you felt on 11/3/2020? We’ll see what happens.

Like you felt on 11/3/2020? We’ll see what happens.
I knew the candidate I voted for would not win.

But you are right we shall see what happens

All you need is willing prosecutor and an activist judge and anyone can be charged. No trial is necessary and can even be dismissed after the election.

The entire purpose of this circus is to smear Trump. That's it. Charge him with anything and scream about it for two years.

Honestly, I hope the Democrats do it.

All you need is willing prosecutor and an activist judge and anyone can be charged. No trial is necessary and can even be dismissed after the election.

The entire purpose of this circus is to smear Trump. That's it. Charge him with anything and scream about it for two years.

Your whiny defense of Loser #45 is amusing. Please continue. 👍

Trump would be the one screaming about it for two years. And loving every minute of it.

Back
Top Bottom