• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Like or don't like anal sex?

Do you enjoy or think you might enjoy anal sex?

• I am male and there are situations where I enjoy anal sex

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • I am female and there are situations where I enjoy anal sex

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I am male and there aren't any situations where I enjoy anal sex

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I am female and there aren't any situations where I enjoy anal sex

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I am male and have never tried anal but think I might like it

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I am male and have never tried anal but don't think I would like it

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • I am female and have never tried anal but think I might like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am female and have never tried anal but don't think I would like it

• I am male and wouldn't consider anal sex for religious or cultural reasons

• I am female and wouldn't consider anal sex for religious or cultural reasons

• Total voters

csbrown28

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
My wife and I are really curious, this is purely scientific.

I won't slant the poll with our feelings. I'll make the poll private, though I am interested in your gender when answering the question.

I won't slant the poll with our feelings. I'll make the poll private, though I am interested in your gender when answering the question.

Don't think you're going to get much science on an internet message board. We can't even agree on real science.

you'll never know until you try... and you might not even know if you like it until you try 2 or 3 times( this is primarily for the "receiver", not the "giver")

I didn't vote in the poll because i wasn't sure if you're talking about giving or receiving.... which, to me, makes a big difference.

So, how big is the strap-on she's planning on using?

It might be best for her to break you in gently.

you'll never know until you try... and you might not even know if you like it until you try 2 or 3 times( this is primarily for the "receiver", not the "giver")

I didn't vote in the poll because i wasn't sure if you're talking about giving or receiving.... which, to me, makes a big difference.

Your right, I didn't make that clear. Should have been male giver and female receiver. The assumption is my hetero bias showing through

Let me get this straight. Your wife will only agree to anal sex if the majority of all the psychotic bastards on DP agree that anal sex is a great idea? That would be butt sex by popular vote. :naughty

In my entire life, I've known only one woman who liked it. Everybody else was encouraged to experiment "just this once," and just that once it was.

Let me get this straight. Your wife will only agree to anal sex if the majority of all the psychotic bastards on DP agree that anal sex is a great idea? That would be butt sex by popular vote. :naughty

That opens an interesting possibility. I wonder how much he's willing to pay for a bunch of "Go for it!" votes.

Was only ever with one woman who wanted that, and even with her it was just now and then.

Never was entirely comfortable with pitching that way, and receiving was entirely out of the question. ("Do not enter, Exit Only").

That opens an interesting possibility. I wonder how much he's willing to pay for a bunch of "Go for it!" votes.

You may have discovered a gold mine, brother. A schlongmocracy? I'm in. You know, figuratively speaking.

Who said that?!? No, the votes have nothing to do with my wife, it was just a conversation we disagreed on and I told her I would make a poll and we see what the results were. That's it.

As far as who thought what....Well that's "gonna stay in Vegas".

Who said that?!? No, the votes have nothing to do with my wife, it was just a conversation we disagreed on and I told her I would make a poll and we see what the results were. That's it.

As far as who thought what....Well that's "gonna stay in Vegas".

Damn, bro. We were all set to help you out.

Never had anal and have ZERO interest in it . . . I actually dont understand the interest at all . . .

I mean that beautiful little pink sweet wetness is right there . . . why use the other door?

but again, LIKE I ALWAYS SAY , I am a pleaser though. .. so all it would take for me to try anal is to have a girl who liked it :shrug:

if in the middle of lovins if she said "stick it in my ass" i would . . . . stick it in her ass lol

You could just ask her directly if you want to try it :)

I love it - but that's just me. Most women don't, I guess.

Never had anal and have ZERO interest in it . . . I actually dont understand the interest at all . . .

I mean that beautiful little pink sweet wetness is right there . . . why use the other door?

Because that sweet tightness is right there . . . there's always time for ***** but when you can have a good anal **** you have a good anal ****.

When you say "I am male and have never tried anal but think I might like it," do you mean on the giving end, or the receiving?

I think I speak for most heterosexual men when I say that it's kind of an important distinction. :lol:

Because that sweet tightness is right there . . . there's always time for ***** but when you can have a good anal **** you have a good anal ****.

LOL nice

thats the thing though, im dont think im any circus freak but based on every girl ive been with im at least above ave so tightness has never been an issue for me . . .

but like i said, i certainly am not knocking it . . . .Im a pleaser and all it would take is a girlfriend like you that likes it :shrug:

then it would in fact become fun because while it might not be anythign special for me, seeing the girl i want to please enjoy it would make it instantly hot . . .thats just how im wired :D

Was only ever with one woman who wanted that, and even with her it was just now and then.

Never was entirely comfortable with pitching that way

Any port in a storm, my friend....any port in a storm.

You didn't give an option of, "I'm male and I absolutely love it!" So I didn't vote.

So are you a bottom or a top?

When you say "I am male and have never tried anal but think I might like it," do you mean on the giving end, or the receiving?

I think I speak for most heterosexual men when I say that it's kind of an important distinction. :lol:

Sorry, that was my hetero bias showing though...I wasn't even thinking about male/male...It was male giver female receiver.

Back
Top Bottom