• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Like him or not, Joe Biden is a...

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Like him or not, Joe Biden is a good man.

You will never hear anyone say that about Trump.

he's a lifetime politician who hasn't really done all that much good for anyone. if that makes him a "good man" , well then ok.

LOL. Who said that about Joe, the President of China?

If one chooses to look they can usually find good in anyone else. That it, again, if the CHOOSE to do so.

Take it from Lindsey Graham.

Take it from Mitch McConnell.

Take it from Johnny Isakson (R GA)

Would that be the racial language and stereotypes he's famous for that make him a good man?

Is it the way he gropes women and little girls that makes him good?

Maybe it's the way he's used his political office to make himself and his son rich by making deals with shady foreign companies?

Would that be the racial language and stereotypes he's famous for that make him a good man?

Maybe it's the way he's used his political office to make himself and his son rich by making deals with shady foreign companies?

Why does Don Trump rape women?

Deplorables have no idea of what a good man is.

They are much worse than trump

Just watch how they denigrate Biden and Harris

No class at all!

I've heard trump described as a very good generous man many, many times.

Always from him.

Deplorables have no idea of what a good man is.

They are much worse than trump

Just watch how they denigrate Biden and Harris

No class at all!

it was so refreshing to watch two adults speak yesterday afternoon.

We need to put adults back in the White House.

EfMruy0UcAArdAU

Libs are some sick ****s.

It is indeed terrible when people on the left mimic the disgusting talk we have had to endure from Trumpism.

This is why I want adults back in the White House.

This is exactly teh kind of talk we need to get out of the White House.

It is indeed terrible when people on the left mimic the disgusting talk we have had to endure from Trumpism.

This is why I want adults back in the White House.

What "disgusting talk" , specifically? Give me some examples. I mean, I'm not sure what leg you have to stand on considering you are going to vote for a dementia patient, and multiple failed attempt presidential candidate. Do you even know why Joe biden's previous presidential campaigns failed? You might want to look into that. Of course, you probably don't give a ****, you'll vote for anything with a D next to it's name.

Back
Top Bottom