• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

"Like Bonnie Interviewing Clyde"

easyt65

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
CNN, still upset that they were 1st scooped on the Cheney accident by a small town Texas newspaper and now rejected by the VP's 1st choice for his 1st interview after the incident, shows their bias and shows exactly why Cheney wouldn't do the interview with them!

Bonnie and Clyde were criminals, and CNN compared Cheney's accidental shooting of his friend to the criminal activities of the infamous duo!

><><><><><Comedic skit - didn't really happen><><><><><><
Cheney: "I don't want to do the interview with you because I don't think you can be un-bias and fair."

CNN: "Yes we can, you old Bush-hugging criminal!"

:shock: :rofl

Last edited:
easyt65 said:
CNN, still upset that they were 1st scooped on the Cheney accident by a small town Texas newspaper and now rejected by the VP's 1st choice for his 1st interview after the incident, shows their bias and shows exactly why Cheney wouldn't do the interview with them!

Bonnie and Clyde were criminals, and CNN compared Cheney's accidental shooting of his friend to the criminal activities of the infamous duo!

><><><><><
Cheney: "I don't want to do the interview with you because I don't think you can be un-bias and fair."

CNN: "Yes we can, you old Bush-hugging criminal!"

:shock: :rofl

OMG! Are you serious? This whole Cheney thing is getting out of control.

This is what happens when the Press believes that thy have authority over the Government, yet no one has authority over THEM...

cnredd said:
This is what happens when the Press believes that thy have authority over the Government, yet no one has authority over THEM...

Huh? You mean CNN gets offended?!

I post this totally biased, and STUPID, comment by CNN, and like a true opportunistic Democrat, you spin it to justify their moronic comment by saying it is all about the 'evils' of Bush!

:spin: :spin: :spin: :rofl

Please tell me again how notifying the media within an hour to an hour and a half of the accident is conspirituous secrecy again?

Dude the national media even declared Cheney HAD to apologize to THEM for giving the story to the local Texas Newspsper instead of to them - THAT is the only story here. And now CNN is pi$$ed Fox got the scoop instead of them!

The MEDIA should NOT have authority over them!

Last edited:
easyt65 said:
Huh? You mean CNN gets offended?!

I post this totally biased, and STUPID, comment by CNN, and like a true opportunistic Democrat, you spin it to justify their moronic comment by sayyomh it is all about the 'evils' of Bush!

:spin: :spin: :spin: :rofl

Please tell me again how notifying the media within an hour to an hour and a half of the accident is conspirituous secrecy again?

Dude the national media even declared Cheney HAD to apologize to THEM for giving the story to the local Texas Newspsper instead of to them - THAT is the only story here. And now CNN is pi$$ed Fox got the scoop instead of them!
Read it again swifty...

I'm saying that CNN is having a coniption fit because they BELIEVE that they have some sort of authority over the Government, which is absurd...

The second half of the statement refers to CNN being able to have this coniption fit with impunity because there is no entity that keeps the media in check...

Read my profile sometime...Then check out some of my posts...

"true opportunistic Democrat" my ***...

It's a true shame when a fellow person with Conservative values agrees with you and you're too inept to see it...

cnredd said:
Read it again swifty...

I'm saying that CNN is having a coniption fit because they BELIEVE that they have some sort of authority over the Government, which is absurd...

The second half of the statement refers to CNN being able to have this coniption fit with impunity because there is no entity that keeps the media in check...

Read my profile sometime...Then check out some of my posts...

"true opportunistic Democrat" my ***...

It's a true shame when a fellow person with Conservative values agrees with you and you're too inept to see it...

Your comment made it sound like you are justifying CNN's comment. If you are saying that is what THEY believe and are wrong, then I apologize! Sincerely - I still believe they are just POed about being scooped!

Remember the Gulf War - even Hussein was watching CNN to get Intel Reports because CNN was the 'bomb', so to speak p)....

Now CNN is getting pounded by Fox, and their reporters are getting jobs with Fox.

...the MSM can publish the Abu Ghraib photos but can't publish the Mohammed cartoons???? :confused:

oldreliable67 said:
...the MSM can publish the Abu Ghraib photos but can't publish the Mohammed cartoons???? :confused:
I'm still waiting for the annual festival of X-madan...

It is so enjoyable to watch the media squirm and lash out as more reasonable outlets continue to loosen the liberal stranglehold. I am so glad we have FOX News and the internet to tell the other side of the story so often left out by the elitist press.

Did you know that Newsweek (run by the grandson of the America's most prominent Communist party leader ever-Norman Thomas) witheld the Monica Lewinsky scandal for weeks before Matt Drudge forced the issue into the mainstream?

Clinton's life as a career-felon and pathological addiction to sexual impropriety wasn't newsworthy, But Cheney's hunting accident trumps all other news stories-even ones confirming Saddam's desires and intentions with WMD.

Who else would Cheney go to for an interview but Faux?

I heard the human Sharpee Brit Hume say that Faux got the interview because they were the biggest news organization. What BS! Fox is the biggest cable news organization, but their numbers are nothing like any of the major networks.

Cheney hasn't had a press conference in 4 years.

Hume couldn't have lofted more softballs to the VP if he were Larry King.

Hume doesn't know the meaning of a follow up question.

There are so many unanswered questions in this story.

1. Why didn't the sherrif interview Cheney directly following the story?

2. Why did Cheney decide to have a cocktail and dinner after shooting his friend, rather than go to the hospital. Did he intentionally want to have a drink, to account for the fact that he was drunk when he shot his friend? We'll probably never know the answer to that one.

3. Why was this Armstrong lady annointed the spokesperson? She was 100 yards away when the shooting happened, and initially thought it was the VP having a heart attack.

4. Why wasn't Pamela Willeford, who was next to Cheney and certainly a closer eye-witness than Armstrong questioned?

5. Is Pamela Willeford Cheney's Monica?

6. What about the whole weekend at a private retreat. Two men and two single women? No wives in sight. Moral values?

7. Why is Cheney drinking considering all of the medication he is on for his heart condition and his gout?

Back
Top Bottom