• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Life Is One Big..

While reading threads about Life and true reality something snaps in me and makes me wish that I could scream from a bullhorn at the top of my lungs to every human on the face of the Earth that life is simply a mindfuck. One Big Huge MindFuck!

None of us are "normal" and life is not this huge secret that we all wax poetic about. True love and Death will never be defined and neither will true good or evil. We are all just reaching for things we will never figure out and we would probably less stressed if we just accept all of this. And by "ALL" I mean lots and lots of words all rolled into one but my point tonight on this very night is that none of these things matter if you are not happy. Go out and play in the rain, go out and do things just because. There does not always have to be some cause and everyone should stop trying to be so damn serious all the time. Whatever happened to fun spontaneity and just going to do something just because. There is not reason other than just because.

While the world around us is full of serious issues it does not mean we must lose ourself to that kind of madness. I am logging off and gonna grab me some icecream out of my fridge to eat as I play in the rain:)

Minus my first thousand posts, would you read some of my latest posts? My perspective of existence may help you gain even more understanding.

Interesting point of view.

I guess the best we can hope for is to be happy with ourselves in the end, and let the cards fall where they may.

Back
Top Bottom