• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lies, lies and more lies.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Remember candidate trump telling you the believers he had no business or anything going on with russia? A lie.
Remember candidate trump telling you the believers he will give you bigger, better, cheaper healthcare? A lie.
Remember candidate trump telling you the believers he is going to build a great big beautiful wall to keep others out. A lie.

Now we have president trump, the pathological liar in chief.

He has lied about so many different things I don't have enough room to go into all of them. Let's just start with his most recent lies about coronavirus. It seems he knew back in january about how deadly this virus had the potential to be. What did he do, he lied to all of us. He stood in front of the television cameras and lied time after time. He went to rally's talking about how we haven't lost a soul to corona. He told us it was fifteen people, soon to be zero. He told us numerous times, it's under control. He told us kids are almost immune to the virus. He told us all sorts of lies knowing the whole time covid19 was much more deadly than the flu.

For all you republicans who vote for trump, this is how much he cares about you. Enough to lie to you over and over.

Ay4023bG.jpeg

What can I say? A stupid meltdown deserves a stupid comment. :lol:

Meltdown? What is it that I posted that isn't true? The problem isn't my post, it's trump supporters who refuse to believe anything negative about trump.

:popcorn2: (So early into the thread and we get such a devolve into uselessness, give me a sec to go make more popcorn for this **** show.)

Remember candidate trump telling you the believers he had no business or anything going on with russia? A lie.
Remember candidate trump telling you the believers he will give you bigger, better, cheaper healthcare? A lie.
Remember candidate trump telling you the believers he is going to build a great big beautiful wall to keep others out. A lie.

Now we have president trump, the pathological liar in chief.

He has lied about so many different things I don't have enough room to go into all of them. Let's just start with his most recent lies about coronavirus. It seems he knew back in january about how deadly this virus had the potential to be. What did he do, he lied to all of us. He stood in front of the television cameras and lied time after time. He went to rally's talking about how we haven't lost a soul to corona. He told us it was fifteen people, soon to be zero. He told us numerous times, it's under control. He told us kids are almost immune to the virus. He told us all sorts of lies knowing the whole time covid19 was much more deadly than the flu.

For all you republicans who vote for trump, this is how much he cares about you. Enough to lie to you over and over.

LOL. You seem very worried you won't win the election. I can understand why.

He is worried about losing an election because he pointed out a handful of the mountain of Lies trump has made, really? Thinking it is you guys that seem to be getting very nervous, I don't blame you.

Did I say EVERYONE on the 'right' is a LIAR, Moderate Right?
Kayleigh proved she was a LIAR yesterday. Yes or No

I don't even know what you're talking about. I never listen much to press secretaries for any president so I don't even know what she said. But, it is part of the job description to lie for your administration.

7 Top Lies of Jay Carney

I'm retired, almost anything washington and our politicians do will not affect me. So, you just keep laughing while trump lies, cheats and steals. You can listen to him on tape telling the truth and you think he's actually going to win again? A person has to either be some kind of stupid, racist as all get out or super rich to back this vile man and you laugh.

Really sad how low the gop has sunk just to 'own the libs.'

I'm retired, almost anything washington and our politicians do will not affect me. So, you just keep laughing while trump lies, cheats and steals. You can listen to him on tape telling the truth and you think he's actually going to win again? A person has to either be some kind of stupid, racist as all get out or super rich to back this vile man and you laugh.

Really sad how low the gop has sunk just to 'own the libs.'

I don't have to listen to one damn thing Trump or his side says. I know from what the left says I don't want them running things.

I don't even know what you're talking about. I never listen much to press secretaries for any president so I don't even know what she said. But, it is part of the job description to lie for your administration.

7 Top Lies of Jay Carney

Lol, the right should never be in power. You know why? Answers like yours. I don't know what you're talking about, I don't know what she said. It's like criminals who all of a sudden can't remember anything or don't know anything. So funny.

I don't have to listen to one damn thing Trump or his side says. I know from what the left says I don't want them running things.

You're going to make me pee myself from laughing so hard. Everything trump says you guys suck up like sponges and now you're telling us you don't have to listen to trump. Hilarious.

Lol, the right should never be in power. You know why? Answers like yours. I don't know what you're talking about, I don't know what she said. It's like criminals who all of a sudden can't remember anything or don't know anything. So funny.

I don't give a damn what any press secretary says. No matter which president they serve they only have three jobs:

1. promote their president's agenda

2. lie about the truth

3. deflect everything they don't want to answer

Snore, snore, snore

happens under every president, including Obama

Probably because the guy he’s voting for is much more popular than the sitting potus.

OH wait. That doesn’t make sense based on what you just said, which is accurate and in lockstep with planet Earth.

Back
Top Bottom