• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

lies, damned lies, statistics and MSPM

Hypothetical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Main Stream Progressive Media

another big lie has been exposed, by the MSM for no other reasons than to guarantee support for the military arms establishment and to get Trump out of office.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...k-intel-community-believes-bounty-story-true/

for those that want to harp about source, you cannot deny the videos of dem idiots saying what they said THEN and what they are saying NOW.

Main Stream Progressive Media

another big lie has been exposed, by the MSM for no other reasons than to guarantee support for the military arms establishment and to get Trump out of office.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...k-intel-community-believes-bounty-story-true/

for those that want to harp about source, you cannot deny the videos of dem idiots saying what they said THEN and what they are saying NOW.

giphy.gif

every attack directed to me makes me smile because it proves there is no way to argue against what I am stating.

More thoughts and prayers?

“Unnamed intelligence officials told the AP they are investigating attacks on U.S. troops in Afghanistan in 2019 to see whether there is any evidence connecting them to the Russian bounties. Incidents in which Afghan security forces killed coalition troops – known as "green on blue" attacks – are a particular focus of the inquiry.”

“Sunday night, Trump said he had "just" been told by intelligence officials that they did not find the assessment "credible" and had decided not to brief him or Vice President Mike Pence on the matter.”

Republicans and Democrats reacted to the news reports with demands that the White House brief lawmakers on the intelligence assessment and the Trump administration's response.

June 29, 2020

Intelligence officials during the Trump administration reported the information. Trump wasn’t informed, initially. Both Dems and Republicans demanded answers.

How is it a Dem thing?

“Unnamed intelligence officials told the AP they are investigating attacks on U.S. troops in Afghanistan in 2019 to see whether there is any evidence connecting them to the Russian bounties. Incidents in which Afghan security forces killed coalition troops – known as "green on blue" attacks – are a particular focus of the inquiry.”

“Sunday night, Trump said he had "just" been told by intelligence officials that they did not find the assessment "credible" and had decided not to brief him or Vice President Mike Pence on the matter.”

Republicans and Democrats reacted to the news reports with demands that the White House brief lawmakers on the intelligence assessment and the Trump administration's response.

June 29, 2020

Intelligence officials during the Trump administration reported the information. Trump wasn’t informed, initially. Both Dems and Republicans demanded answers.

How is it a Dem thing?

they used his response, which was perfectly sound as a political weapon because they railed on and on about the danger when it was unconfirmed, reporting it as if it HAD BEEN, which NOW magically turned out to be not really an issue. it was a hoax designed to keep us in afghanistan and help get rid of Trump.

NOW Adam Schiff has the gall to say we should have attacked Russia regardless, because he can't stand that Trump was right in his response and he was either too stupid or too insidious to do better.

they used his response, which was perfectly sound as a political weapon because they railed on and on about the danger when it was unconfirmed, reporting it as if it HAD BEEN, which NOW magically turned out to be not really an issue. it was a hoax designed to keep us in afghanistan and help get rid of Trump.

NOW Adam Schiff has the gall to say we should have attacked Russia regardless, because he can't stand that Trump was right in his response and he was either too stupid or too insidious to do better.
1. By almost all accounts I’ve read, Trump did tell the truth that he had not been informed of the suspected bounty on American military members prior to the information being made public.

2. By definition, the reported intelligence wasn’t a hoax.

3. Where did you read/hear that Dems specifically confirmed that bounty intel had been confirmed? I haven’t seen that anywhere. Name names and provide link/s.

4. Schiff did not say that we should’ve attacked Russia regardless. A ludicrous assertion on it’s face.

1. By almost all accounts I’ve read, Trump did tell the truth that he had not been informed of the suspected bounty on American military members prior to the information being made public.

2. By definition, the reported intelligence wasn’t a hoax.

3. Where did you read/hear that Dems specifically confirmed that bounty intel had been confirmed? I haven’t seen that anywhere. Name names and provide link/s.

4. Schiff did not say that we should’ve attacked Russia regardless. A ludicrous assertion on it’s face.
watch the videos and sources provided . the dems used this during the campaign to hurt Trump. they turned this political , tried to SLAM him with it, and they KNEW THEN it was not good intel.

https://americandigest.com/top-trum...miliated-by-debunking-of-russia-bounty-story/

https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/15/schiff-swalwell-russian-bounty-trump-taliban/

Last edited:
watch the videos and sources provided . the dems used this during the campaign to hurt Trump. they turned this political , tried to SLAM him with it, and they KNEW THEN it was not good intel.

https://americandigest.com/top-trum...miliated-by-debunking-of-russia-bounty-story/

https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/15/schiff-swalwell-russian-bounty-trump-taliban/
Nowhere in either of your references is there any noted claim by any Dem officials that the intelligence communities had confirmed Putin/Russian government placing bounties on American military members which is a little surprising considering both sources are known purveyors of far right lies and idiotic propaganda. I half expected to see claims of Pelosi and Schumer serving BBQ baby bites at the annual Democratic cookout and Satan worship service.

Nowhere in either of your references is there any noted claim by any Dem officials that the intelligence communities had confirmed Putin/Russian government placing bounties on American military members which is a little surprising considering both sources are known purveyors of far right lies and idiotic propaganda. I half expected to see claims of Pelosi and Schumer serving BBQ baby bites at the annual Democratic cookout and Satan worship service.
BS they sold it in the media and in interviews exactly like it was a confirmed story, I know because I SAW THEM DO IT. sorry you are having a memory lapse.

BS they sold it in the media and in interviews exactly like it was a confirmed story, I know because I SAW THEM DO IT. sorry you are having a memory lapse.
Where’s your proof? If Dem officials said that the intel was confirmed, that Putin put a bounty on killing American service members, it should be very easy for you back up with quotes and links to those quotes.

Ball’s in your court.

Where’s your proof? If Dem officials said that the intel was confirmed, that Putin put a bounty on killing American service members, it should be very easy for you back up with quotes and links to those quotes.

Ball’s in your court.
the proof is that they slammed the president with this intel for political purposes when it wasn't even verified at the time. that's all the proof I need, and its very easy to find. the thing is, in the best interests of the country THEY should have done their homework before DEMANDING he sanction, verbally attack Russia on intel that was faulty.
TRUMP TOOK THE CORRECT COURSE OF ACTION AND THEY USED IT AS A POLITIFAL TOOL AGAINST HIM. the LIVES of our servicemen and women.. they USED THAT UNVERIFIED against TRump for ONLY that reason, that IS THE PROOF>

that shows a level of bad decision making and insidiousness we do not need from our officials in DC.

do you get it yet?

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/0...us-russia-bounty-story-to-slam-trump-1060734/

Last edited:
the proof is that they slammed the president with this intel for political purposes when it wasn't even verified at the time. that's all the proof I need, and its very easy to find. the thing is, in the best interests of the country THEY should have done their homework before DEMANDING he sanction, verbally attack Russia on intel that was faulty.
TRUMP TOOK THE CORRECT COURSE OF ACTION AND THEY USED IT AS A POLITIFAL TOOL AGAINST HIM. the LIVES of our servicemen and women.. they USED THAT UNVERIFIED against TRump for ONLY that reason, that IS THE PROOF>

that shows a level of bad decision making and insidiousness we do not need from our officials in DC.

do you get it yet?

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/16/schiff-and-swalwell-went-all-in-on-the-dubious-russia-bounty-story-to-slam-trump-1060734
Yep, you lied when you said “BS they sold it in the media and in interviews exactly like it was a confirmed story”.

Citing a far right, unreliable source doesn’t help either.

Yep, you lied when you said “BS they sold it in the media and in interviews exactly like it was a confirmed story”.

Citing a far right, unreliable source doesn’t help either.
they did absolutely exactly what I said, whether they came right out and stated it was confirmed or not.

they did absolutely exactly what I said, whether they came right out and stated it was confirmed or not.
Again, if Dem officials did say that the bounty intel was confirmed, it would be very easy for to provide proof.

You can’t backup your assertion because no Dem official said the intel was confirmed.

You lied.

Again, if Dem officials did say that the bounty intel was confirmed, it would be very easy for to provide proof.

You can’t backup your assertion because no Dem official said the intel was confirmed.

You lied.
I never knowingly lie and as I have already explained, my argument does not hinge on whether they stated that actual phrase or not. nice try to disrupt it though.

everyone knows how Adam Schiff and certain democrats tried to use this without it being verified.

I never knowingly lie and as I have already explained, my argument does not hinge on whether they stated that actual phrase or not. nice try to disrupt it though.

everyone knows how Adam Schiff and certain democrats tried to use this without it being verified.
You may have misspoken in your initial post however, when challenged to support your assertion, instead of acknowledging your mistake, you chose to double down. At that point, you began deliberately lying.

You may have misspoken in your initial post however, when challenged to support your assertion, instead of acknowledging your mistake, you chose to double down. At that point, you began deliberately lying.
I never lied. they did indeed go forward criticizing the then president on national TV as if the intel had been verified and he was a traitor.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000007217103/schiff-trump-russia-bounty.html

he asked for sanctions on Russia based on iffy intel... when you ask for sanctions on another world power you ought to at least know the intel is solid.

he presented it as if it was... now we know it was not.

more:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ssian-bounties-on-american-troops/ar-BB1fHk4d

National security lawyers are demanding answers.

“There should be [an] investigation into how this story was initially spread and any Member of Congress who used it for political gain,
while either knowing better or having deliberately avoided learning more, should apologize,” famed whistleblower attorney Mark Zaid said via Twitter. “There should be no politics in [the] national security arena.”

they're Bleepity bleep bleep right there should be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom