• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberty University grad claims Becki Falwell performed oral sex on him after band practice with son

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Family values!

Is there confirmable proof? Anyone who wants to make accusations can easily do so, for what purpose and can they provide proof. This sounds more like hate speech that anything else.

Do I care Falwell's wife sucked some high school kid? Is it the worst thing ever? No. I mean, it's against the law, but it's not that big of deal to me.

What's disgusting is them shaming everyone else's sexuality and anti-gay philosophy, and promoting a culture of prudishness, while being into all kinds of kinky **** in private, and breaking sex crime laws.

Do I care Falwell's wife sucked some high school kid? Is it the worst thing ever? No. I mean, it's against the law, but it's not that big of deal to me.

What's disgusting is them shaming everyone else's sexuality, and promoting a culture of prudishness, while being into all kinds of kinky **** in private.

the guy was 22.

Liberty University won't even let the students go to...

...dances.

What's disgusting is them shaming everyone else's sexuality and anti-gay philosophy, and promoting a culture of prudishness, while being into all kinds of kinky **** in private, and breaking sex crime laws.

He was 22 and in college, not high school.

Yeah, no way Falwell Jr can get make his wife come if she's seeking other dicks out this desperately.

When I look at Falwell Jr and I say to myself "now there's a guy that can't bang a woman well".

The claim of the grad is just his word against Falwell's.

Who does one believe?

For one thing I don't believe this tryst with the pool boy was not the Falwell's first rodeo.

It be rare one day for a couple to one day just say "How about having the pool boy screw me while you watch?"

The Falwells sound like sexual predators who would not be terribly against a random blowjob.

Praise Jesus!

When's the last time we burned someone at the stake? It's been too long! Here's another form of capital punishment, comes out of a nice, rich, religious tradition. Burning people at the stake. Sponsor: Britchford Charcoal. And you put it on TV on Sunday mornings. The Sunday Morning Evangelical Send Us An Offering Praise Jesus Human Bonfire! You don't think that would get big ratings? In this sick ****ing country?! **** you'd have people skipping church to watch this stuff! And you take the money they send in and the offerings and you use it to balance the budget.
George Carlin

So, Falwell Jr. likes to watch. I bet you these two are hardcore swingers.

So, Falwell Jr. likes to watch. I bet you these two are hardcore swingers.

Probably. I've known some people who are into that sort of thing. Very few people dabble in swinging, you're either into it or you're not.

Ex-Liberty University student claims Becki Falwell performed oral sex on him | Daily Mail Online

"A former Liberty University student who played in a band with Becki Falwell's son claims she performed oral sex on him when he was 22, in 2008."

The Falwells are saying it's false. Interestingly, someone from Liberty University is lying.

Anyone know what the Falwell's have been preaching for the last 12 years?

Talibornagain kinky hypocrisy....amazing that people donate to these snakes..

I hate to say it but the American public’s stomach for sex scandals is in the toilet.

Sex is so yesterday almost.

I would love to know how many times Falwell and the rest of his flock screamed, yelled and acted indignant about Clinton's BJ, all the while his wife is freely giving BJ's to all sorts of men.

Hell, maybe Jerry was writing 1 of those speeches about Clinton 'sins' while he was watching Becky 'preform'...

Yeah, no way Falwell Jr can get make his wife come if she's seeking other dicks out this desperately.

When I look at Falwell Jr and I say to myself "now there's a guy that can't bang a woman well".

Ben Shapiro has the same problem. Is this the norm with conservatives? Any of them here want to confirm.

So once again the "moral majority" manages to roll around in their sty.

This is an example of “dirty news” — what I mean is that so many headlines can made which allow the overarching message to get through (Trump morality). It brings out emotions and comments that make it unstoppable to reply and further spread the message.

We heard all the shocking details of Trump’s hedonistic past in 2016 though. This is just a small arrow in an attempt to change the narrative.

Back
Top Bottom