• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Libertarians, check this out

Black_Zawisza

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I want to let anybody know about this who doesn't already:

Free State Project - Liberty in Our Lifetime

From the website:

"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property. The success of the Project would likely entail reductions in taxation and regulation, reforms at all levels of government, to expand individual rights and free markets, and a restoration of constitutional federalism, demonstrating the benefits of liberty to the rest of the nation and the world."

10,000 people have already committed to moving there once there are 20,000 on the roster. 800 libertarians have moved there prematurely. I've signed up for this; I hope some of you will, too. :)

I want to let anybody know about this who doesn't already:

Free State Project - Liberty in Our Lifetime

From the website:

"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property. The success of the Project would likely entail reductions in taxation and regulation, reforms at all levels of government, to expand individual rights and free markets, and a restoration of constitutional federalism, demonstrating the benefits of liberty to the rest of the nation and the world."

10,000 people have already committed to moving there once there are 20,000 on the roster. 800 libertarians have moved there prematurely. I've signed up for this; I hope some of you will, too. :)

It should have been some place in Southern California!

Just a creepy regressive movement!!

They got rites too tho.

Just a creepy regressive movement!!

They got rites too tho.
And then you neglect to provide evidence as to why it's regressive. This is the most progressive (in the true sense of the word) thing I've ever heard of! Thus far, history has been the largely uninterrupted story of more and more freedoms granted to more and more people. For all we know, this project might be the next chapter of it!

Back
Top Bottom