• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Libertarian platform is very similar to GOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipsofacto

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Quite right wing.

Someone is trying to get a second thread closed...

Someone is trying to get a second thread closed...

And you're the moderator. Thanks for proving my point. Not going to waste my time

And you're the moderator. Thanks for proving my point. Not going to waste my time

If you think you are wasting your time, what are you doing here?

Factual. Are you able to debate or do you get paid to harass liberals?

No, I can't debate. Unfortunately, even as a liberal myself, I can't reach your clearly superior level of intellect.

No, I can't debate. Unfortunately, even as a liberal myself, I can't reach your superior level of intellect.

I accept your claim of being stupid as fact. Later, moderator, you coward.

Insanity is trying the same thing twice and expecting a different result

-- Albert Einstein

And just because you say Libertarians are Republicans doesn't make it so. You might try providing some evidence. Like perhaps posting the Libertarian and Republican platforms and pointing out all the similarities. Although that really doesn't do it either because not all libertarians support the platform of the Libertarian party.

That's great.

Say, how long do you think it'll take for you to finally get the boot from this website?

Any guesses? Predictions? Theories?

You're a *****. But you knew that, you coward.

And just because you say Libertarians are Republicans doesn't make it so. You might try providing some evidence. Like perhaps posting the Libertarian and Republican platforms and pointing out all the similarities. Although that really doesn't do it either because not all libertarians support the platform of the Libertarian party.

Too late. I see that right wing jerkoffs run this forum. Not interested.

I accept your claim of being stupid as fact. Later, moderator, you coward.

If you look at the block on the left where people's names and avatars and whatnot are you'll see the word "moderator" if the person's a moderator. TheGoverness isn't a moderator. She's TheGoverness, which is much more important - and dangerous.

I ****ed your mom up the ass last night. She loved it, sucked my dick.

WOW-animated-gifs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom