• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Libertarian Issues-Libertarians only please vote

Which of the following Libertarian Party Issues do you support(Libertarian only vote)

• Total voters
I know but 90 years (for corporate ownership) and life of the author plus 60 years, is insanity.
It doesn't allow someone else to improve upon it.

I agree that the length of copyright terms are excessive

I understand that but why does code fall under copyright and not patent length terms?
For all intents, code operates as a virtual machine.

Not sure - IP law isn't really my area

There is no scarcity among ideas. Hence you can't own ideas. Are you going to say that you own the air in the atmosphere? It would be an absurd idea.

Depends where you look. Sometimes on this board . . .

Back
Top Bottom