• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Liberals love Science Fiction

ptsdkid said:
Hey NYU, are you sure politics belongs down here in the basement? Can't we get back to bashing one another? All this politics talk has left out the women. Where are all the liberal gals? I know where they are; holding up their pro abortion/murder signs at the latest rally in support of a woman's right to whine and murder.

It isn't a mistake that the only place you can post is in the 'basement'. You still haven't figured out that ranting and raving like a lunatic doesn't get you anywhere...and anti-liberalism, while fun, should not be the basis for multiple threads...

goligoth said:
It isn't a mistake that the only place you can post is in the 'basement'. You still haven't figured out that ranting and raving like a lunatic doesn't get you anywhere...and anti-liberalism, while fun, should not be the basis for multiple threads...

***The only ranting and raving here seems to be you. The only lunatics I've seen so far, happen to reside in the world of liberalism--where reality becomes a horrifying unwanted dream.

ptsdkid said:
***If you had to wait for the American Idol to give you material to use against me, I'd say you're in deep do-do there Teach.

Likw I haven't beat you to shredds allready.
Come on Teach--we're all waiting with baited breath for you to present a mini bio of yourself. Plenty of excuses why you won't pony up to the trough here, but it might just take a real man to reveal a little personality here. What say you Teach....up for a little base humiliation or not? I promise not to cut you to threads with your first revelation. Ball is in your court, sport.

Plenty of posts around here of mine to figure all that out fool. I'll tell you this. I had a great childhood. Full of loving smart relatives. I've never been abused. I like girls, Pez, and monkeys.

teacher said:
Likw I haven't beat you to shredds allready.

Plenty of posts around here of mine to figure all that out fool. I'll tell you this. I had a great childhood. Full of loving smart relatives. I've never been abused. I like girls, Pez, and monkeys.

***Thanks for being a sport. So far we've seen that you like female monkeys. Care to elaborate a bit further?

RightatNYU said:
In actuality, its amusing to see how differently people respond based on their immediate impression of who they think I am. The responses I get when the avatar is a black man, a woman, or a latino are very different than the ones I get when it's a white man or a flag/eagle/something similar to that.

Your avatar reminds me of myself. It looks very similar to me!

ptsdkid said:
I saw where Deegan asked what is "Smallville". Only a liberal could have provided the answer. I didn't know what it was either, until a liberal said it was a show about Superman.

You know they're liberal when you see bumper stickers that say, "Beam me up Scotty", or "Visualize World Peace", or "***** Happens", or "George Orwell for President" or "Daffy Duck for President".

Hollywood itself is made up of approximately 95% of a liberally-oriented, fictious-setting, escapism-minded, alternative lifestyle, culturally demented mini society. Hasn't the 'Star Wars Trilogy' or 'Lord of the Rings' grossed more money than any other movie sequels? I'll bet you there wasn't one Conservative watching these fantasy movies.

The only people watching these silly 'Reality Shows' like 'Survivor' and 'Lost' would have to be liberals. Here they get to see what 'REALITY' might be like in the 'REAL' world while viewing them from overstuffed ottomans inside their welfare paid Section #8 apartments.

Jeff Foxworthy should change his game from 'You know you're a Redneck if', to 'You know you're a Liberal if'. For starters, Jeff could come out with...You know you're a Liberal if you find yourself humming the lyrics to John Lennon's song 'Give Peace a Chance', yet still haven't realized that Islamic terrorists cannot carry a tune, let alone sign up for the all-important Glee Club.

Um, well, I wouldn't say that it's just liberals that like science fiction by any means. A lot do but I myself am somewhat conservative (as everyone probably uh, knows lol) and I've always liked Star Trek. I've been to many Trekkie conventions over the years. I have lots of memorabilia and signed stuff related to Star Trek. I've been watching Star Trek since I was around 7 years old, basically. Star Trek 2 is one of my favorite films ever. When Spock died, I thought that was one of the most moving moments in film history.

I would say I personally like sci fi very much in general...I like Star Wars, too. I think you can be conservative and still love science fiction.

And I love fantasy, too. I am not a huge fan of the Lord of the Rings but I'm a reader of fantasy novels in general.

ptsdkid said:
Hey NYU, are you sure politics belongs down here in the basement? Can't we get back to bashing one another? All this politics talk has left out the women. Where are all the liberal gals? I know where they are; holding up their pro abortion/murder signs at the latest rally in support of a woman's right to whine and murder.

shut up your gay and i hate you faaaaaaaaaggggg.

better?:lol:

RightatNYU said:
shut up your gay and i hate you faaaaaaaaaggggg.

better?:lol:

***Much better! Did you just get done crossdressing when you posted that gem?

ptsdkid said:
***Much better! Did you just get done crossdressing when you posted that gem?

Nah, I'm wearing manclothes today, my thongs don't fit over my buttplug.

RightatNYU said:
Nah, I'm wearing manclothes today, my thongs don't fit over my buttplug.

:2sick1: what a horrid image in my head

ptsdkid said:
***Thanks for being a sport. So far we've seen that you like female monkeys. Care to elaborate a bit further?

Nice try, dic*k. Sure, I like monkeys, and girls. That you try to tie what was so obviously separate together just shows your lack of creativity. Tool.

How about some more elaboration, spanky?

Five years ago I lost my 11 year old, perfect, blue eyed, blond haired son Mathew to lighting. That's where the, "you stupid, weak, little fuc*king *****, you can't conceive what real pain is" deal came in. Still stands. Your ptsd is from what?

I own you bitch. Every time you try to bring something I make you dig the hole deeper. Keep it up.

You suck.

teacher said:
I own you bitch. Every time you try to bring something I make you dig the hole deeper. Keep it up.

You suck.

***You own me bitch? The only thing that you own at the moment is a gut full of untreated anger and rage. I gave you your chance to come to me for help, and you rejected my kind offer. Take a hike, loser.

ptsdkid said:
***You own me bitch? The only thing that you own at the moment is a gut full of untreated anger and rage. I gave you your chance to come to me for help, and you rejected my kind offer. Take a hike, loser.

You're working your way up to a TT or "Day in the life of..." Keep trying, maybe, just maybe, you'll get there. If you're real bad I'll draw a picture of you...then we'll have some real fun. You like dogs?

teacher said:
You're working your way up to a TT or "Day in the life of..." Keep trying, maybe, just maybe, you'll get there. If you're real bad I'll draw a picture of you...then we'll have some real fun. You like dogs?

***Please fill me in on this TT. Never heard of it before. Can't stand dogs, they drool too much. I prefer female monkeys; they have great hand and mouth coordination.

George_Washington said:
Speak for yourself, I found her comment to be arousing.

Have you looked at "her" gender?

Are you a closet case? ;)

George_Washington said:
Speak for yourself, I found her comment to be arousing.

really? give me a call, you sexy thing...

Lol i love reading ptsd's stuff. It always makes me laugh.

I wouldn't say liberals love science fiction so much as they love drama. They want to see human suffering and tradegy. They want to turn on their TV and see people getting hurt.

I'm actually a big scifi fan. I love both star trek/star wars. I just know the difference between wanting to see drama in fiction and the selfishness of wanting to see it in real life with real people.

me said:
you said-

ptsdkid said:
***The only ranting and raving here seems to be you. The only lunatics I've seen so far, happen to reside in the world of liberalism--where reality becomes a horrifying unwanted dream.

Did I rant? huh...and I may be mistaken but did you call me a liberal? And though you've said that whole "horrifying unwanted dream" bit before...have you come up with any sort of proof since the last time you said it?

goligoth said:
you said-

Did I rant? huh...and I may be mistaken but did you call me a liberal? And though you've said that whole "horrifying unwanted dream" bit before...have you come up with any sort of proof since the last time you said it?

****Horrifying unwanted dream:

Does the 9/11 attack ring a bell?
Does the liberal quest for that elusive political power ring a bell?
Does the resolve of Bush's actions both foreign and domestic ring a bell?

ptsdkid said:
****Horrifying unwanted dream:

Does the 9/11 attack ring a bell?
Does the liberal quest for that elusive political power ring a bell?
Does the resolve of Bush's actions both foreign and domestic ring a bell?

wait how does 9/11 fit into this...we didn't attack ourselves.....

Back
Top Bottom