• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Liberals Love Class Warfare

PerryLogan said:
Calm down, Teacher. That's a lot of reaction to a guy as lame as me.
Don't be getting your head all swelled now. It's about all I do here. Overreacting to lame *** posts. It's my niche, dammit.
You attempt to equate us is far less brilliant than you think.
Thought is was rather obvious myself. I put them side by side for the others to determine for themselves. Oh yea, I also instigate. I normally point out before hand when I'm gonna be brilliant.
We get the idea you're above it all,
I'm on record often claiming to be the worst amoung us. I seek out those like me and aspire to be their leader. So far it's me and Billo. And the monkeys, of course.
much smarter than any of us.
I have Canuck beat hands down.
You probably have your own political party,
Libertarian. Check out Neil Boortz. A radio guy. I pretty much agree with him.
maybe your own religion...
My own religion. With rules, commandments, a spiffy name and a cool title for my self. Tax exempt. Every one locked in a room once a week for an hour to listen to me. Then they give me money. I'll wear robes and no pants. Barca loungers instead of pews. I'll make sissy-boy one of my priests. Got any alter boy experience? Thanks for the idea Perry.

But really Perry, pstkid is a side show here. Go upstairs and find Gysgt, cnredd, RightatNYU, KCconservative, oldreliable67, Tashah, just to name a few if you want to test your political muscles. Or you can stay down here and play with me. Pick a topic. Know anything about Pyramids?

Could you be...a little more cutesy?

Thanks for the names of the Olympians here. I'm sure they're geniuses & say so all the time. I will hurry right over & bask in their creepiness.

Last edited:
PerryLogan said:
Could you be...a little more cutesy?

Haven't heard that one before. But, yes.
Thanks for the names of the Olympians here. I'm sure they're geniuses & say so all the time. I will hurry right over & bask in their creepiness.

Gimme a break bro. Just giving you the skinny on pstkid. Just didn't want you to think he's some sort of conservative representative for this site. I like this place. Smart honest folks on both sides. Just checked your site. Turns out we've the 9/11 foil hat thing in common. Just because you don't like cutesy...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=32653&postcount=2

We have a 9/11 thread on this site under the "War on Terror" forum.

Problem: chronic headaches, gastrointestinal distress, feeling of blague.

Solution: Stop reading Teacher's posts.

PerryLogan said:

***What is blague? Is that some kind of disase that only affects liberals like 'TEACHER'?

ashurbanipal said:
I'm a liberal--in fact, I'm a radical--and I don't have that intent at all. And anyway, you just said liberals love class warfare, and now you're saying we want to create a classless society through class warfare? That's like saying we want to create a peaceful society through violence. That's a contradiction in terms. Not that I'm not used to conservatives contradicting themselves almost constantly, but I sometimes wonder how half of America--even the conservative half-- gets to be that stupid.

Well, looks like old Perry is the flip side of the PTSD coin. I guess it brings balance, to a degree. You see, PTSD never directly said what Perry accused him of. It was a quote from another member who posted.
For someone that claims all sort of intellectual superiority, you sure as hell have what appears to be the memory of a gold fish with a concussion.
Teacher, you should be ashamed. It's not nice to pick on the handicapped, and here you are hogging both of them all to yourself.

Blue Collar Joe said:
Well, looks like old Perry is the flip side of the PTSD coin. I guess it brings balance, to a degree. You see, PTSD never directly said what Perry accused him of. It was a quote from another member who posted.
For someone that claims all sort of intellectual superiority, you sure as hell have what appears to be the memory of a gold fish with a concussion.
Teacher, you should be ashamed. It's not nice to pick on the handicapped, and here you are hogging both of them all to yourself.

***What does it matter who does the accusing--liberals are all the same? I take it that because you use 'Blue Collar Joe' as a moniker--that you might agree more with the Conservative work ethic of our country, rather than giving in to being another nipple sucking liberal fighting for a spot on the government tit. Please clarify my assessment of you, if indeed I'm wrong. Heaven knows there aren't many wanting to be labeled a liberal. Here's your chance to show what you got...if anything.

Heh. I am the bastard child of both. I am lower class, make under 25k a year at the moment. I am not on the government tit, however. I work a full time job, and am in the process of starting some rehab houses, so no, I am most definitely NOT a lib.
I am a moderate with conservative leanings.

Blue Collar Joe said:
Heh. I am the bastard child of both. I am lower class, make under 25k a year at the moment. I am not on the government tit, however. I work a full time job, and am in the process of starting some rehab houses, so no, I am most definitely NOT a lib.
I am a moderate with conservative leanings.

***Glad to see you have sided toward the more American conservative path for a future. One suggestion: Learn to be more respectful of me--your more experienced elder. Thank you.

I'd like to acknowledge the countless forum members who have written to assure me they stopped reading Teacher's posts long ago.

How silly me. Of course they have!

PerryLogan said:
That would be like a dog trying to understand its master.

Oh yeah and just what do you have against dogs doing what they're told pal?
I guess you think I should free them or some chit like that?
Return them to the wilds of Germany.
Well that’s just too damn bad because I have way too much time in training them!
There both working dogs for you damn information!
“J” is a trained Cadaver Dog and “S” is trained in “Search and Rescue..
I wont tell you their full names because you might want to masturbate to their greatness.

PS. Welcome back to DP;)

teacher said:
Looks like you found the other side of your coin.
PerryLogan said:
You attempt to equate us is far less brilliant than you think.
teacher said:
Thought is was rather obvious myself. I put them side by side for the others to determine for themselves.
Blue Collar Joe said:
Well, looks like old Perry is the flip side of the PTSD coin.
See how this works?
Normally wouldn't go through the bother to point this out but...
PerryLogan said:
I'd like to acknowledge the countless forum members who have written to assure me they stopped reading Teacher's posts long ago.

How silly me. Of course they have!
Congratulations. You've found friends. Some agree with me, some don't. It's the nature of this place. So I'm guessing that because some wrote you leads you to believe I'm done? Countless forum members? So you are keeping score now? Is this your way of claiming victory? I'll play. Go check out the numbers in my "Son of Top Ten Lists and teacher Abuse" thread. Add to that the original Top Ten thread and we are looking at 3000 replies and 20,000 views. That's a lot of people not reading my posts. Mr. Logan, if you are gonna start a pizzing contest, at least bring more than empty rhetoric, unverifiable numbers and grandstanding.

I've been very open about the fact that I'm here to annoy people and amuse myself. I'm pleasantly amused right now and your "countless forum members" comment shows me I'm annoying people.

Win/Win. I love meeting the goals I set for myself.

PerryLogan said:

I see someone is attempting to make up for the lamest TT in DP history. Not bad Mr. Logan. Here here. I approve. For some reason I laugh hardest at the barbs directed at me. Kinda like a roast. Many others have done way better though. You see, I invite it. Work on it. I must admit though, I'm glad to see that my homefield advantage does not put you off.

Speaking of monkeys, I'm glad to see you found the 9/11 thread. Although I refuse to post links and just post my logical deductions based on my qualifications on that topic, it does give the foil hatters anti-links. I figured it out for myself and posted MY thoughts at length. You give links to other people's words and act like you did something. I pick their points apart in person with my own logic, and insult them. You insult them and say "here's a link". Didga is the only foil hatter there that seems to put his own thoughts into this. Little homework assignment bro. Let's see what you're made of. Address Didga in your own words with your own thoughts. I clearly see the collapse in my minds eye and have put my thoughts to text. Yet to be refuted. Anyone can post links. Let's see how well you UNDERSTAND this and display your ablitity to take their foolish posts and reduce them to garbage with logic, facts, science and common sence.

Trivia: What's the one link teacher has posted?
Hint: Look to Naughty Nurse's sig.
Blue Collar Joe said:
Oh look you bastard, now you've gone and made teacher cry...

Attachments

• My guys 100.JPG
    My guys 100.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 3
Quit yer whining, teach. I find these two's bickering to be funny. Kind of like watching Ray Charles and Stevy Wonder box. All we need is the popcorn and soda's. :doh

Back
Top Bottom