• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Liberals lies of the second

SKILMATIC

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Take that hipsterfudus. :rofl :lol:

The "liberal media" is a myth. The media serves business interests. The purpose of the media is get more ratings and more readers to make more money from advertisers who see increased readership or ratings. The purpose of the media is not to inform, but to make money. This is why Americans have no idea what their government does overseas and at home.

TimmyBoy said:
The "liberal media" is a myth. The media serves business interests. The purpose of the media is get more ratings and more readers to make more money from advertisers who see increased readership or ratings. The purpose of the media is not to inform, but to make money. This is why Americans have no idea what their government does overseas and at home.

Dude, thats the purpose of life. It took you to go to Bosnia to figure all this out? Just fyi governments are all about making money too. So is your local laundromat. Whats your point?

SKILMATIC said:
Dude, thats the purpose of life. It took you to go to Bosnia to figure all this out? Just fyi governments are all about making money too. So is your local laundromat. Whats your point?

The point is while you wrap yourself in the American flag, Bush is laughing at you because you are such a sucker for going over their and risking your life for oil and to make his oil companies richer. He doesn't care about you or the American people. Just like Clinton didn't care about Rwanda or Bosnia or America. Those politicans who you are so damn loyal to, are the biggest traitors. OPEN YOUR EYES. They will sacrafice you and then sleep well at night. They care NOTHING for human life.

Human life is absolutely NOTHING to people in Washington and they DO NOT care about this country. The ONLY thing they care about is furthering their own personal, private interests and if it can be done at your expense or anybody else's they will do it and think nothing of it. They are the REAL traitors.

The people in Washington rewarded the worst war criminals since Nazi Germany. They covered up the mass genocide and the over 100 document death camps. They negotiated happily with those people who set up the death camps rather than step up to the plate and fight against these people. For THREE YEARS, people in Washington knowingly and willfully watched the mass genocide and did nothing, knowingly and willfully lied to the American people stating their was no genocide in Bosnia when in fact they knew full well their was a genocide and tried to cover it up and then slept well at night. ABSOLUTELY NO CONSCIOUS AT ALL. NO CONCEPT OF MORALITY. NO CONCEPT OF WHAT IT MEANS TO DO THE RIGHT THING. I can't see how they so easily and well at night, knowing, that they were accomplices in a mass genocide. The ONLY thing the people in Washington care about is themselves and money. I was so amazed to see the total disregard for human life and justice in Washington.

TimmyBoy said:
The point is while you wrap yourself in the American flag, Bush is laughing at you because you are such a sucker for going over their and risking your life for oil and to make his oil companies richer. He doesn't care about you or the American people. Just like Clinton didn't care about Rwanda or Bosnia or America. Those politicans who you are so damn loyal to, are the biggest traitors. OPEN YOUR EYES. They will sacrafice you and then sleep well at night. They care NOTHING for human life.

Again it took you ro go to Bosnia to realize this? A moron already knows this. I am not loyal to any politician or business. I am loyal to the ideals that this nation stands for. Can you please understand this? Becasue its getting really annoying that you dont realize this.

Human life is absolutely NOTHING to people in Washington and they DO NOT care about this country. The ONLY thing they care about is furthering their own personal, private interests and if it can be done at your expense or anybody else's they will do it and think nothing of it. They are the REAL traitors.

Again it took you to go to Bosnia to figure this out? This is old stuff bud. We all already know this. However, we serve this countries ideals not the politicians. We all know they are good for nothing liars. However, we still dont abondoned what this country is about and its ideals. That is still worth fighting for.

SKILMATIC said:
Again it took you ro go to Bosnia to realize this? A moron already knows this. I am not loyal to any politician or business. I am loyal to the ideals that this nation stands for. Can you please understand this? Becasue its getting really annoying that you dont realize this.

Again it took you to go to Bosnia to figure this out? This is old stuff bud. We all already know this. However, we serve this countries ideals not the politicians. We all know they are good for nothing liars. However, we still dont abondoned what this country is about and its ideals. That is still worth fighting for.

You didn't "serve" your country's ideals very well by going to Iraq. You would have done it better by opposing the Iraq invasion.

TimmyBoy said:
You didn't "serve" your country's ideals very well by going to Iraq. You would have done it better by opposing the Iraq invasion.

I would serve my countries ideals better by opposing to free a oppressed nation? I would serve my nations ideals better by opposing to save millions of people from the tyranical hand of sadaam? I would serve my countries ideals better by opposing to save little girls from being raped by sadaam and his 2 sons along with other bathist party leaders? I would be serving my countries ideals better if I opposed the opportunity to help setup a democracy in Iraq?

Do you seriously have a brain or did it get blown out by the serbs?

SKILMATIC said:
I would serve my countries ideals better by opposing to free a oppressed nation? I would serve my nations ideals better by opposing to save millions of people from the tyranical hand of sadaam? I would serve my countries ideals better by opposing to save little girls from being raped by sadaam and his 2 sons along with other bathist party leaders? I would be serving my countries ideals better if I opposed the opportunity to help setup a democracy in Iraq?

Do you seriously have a brain or did it get blown out by the serbs?
You would serve our country's ideals better if you were opposed to America being used as a world-wide police force. And if you would not let the current administration distract you from the actual reasons they gave for war.

SKILMATIC said:
Take that hipsterfudus. :rofl :lol:

I welcome it. Let's get to the truth. You can handle this end. So far I don't see anything. :lol:

Binary_Digit said:
You would serve our country's ideals better if you were opposed to America being used as a world-wide police force. And if you would not let the current administration distract you from the actual reasons they gave for war.

And your point is?

SKILMATIC said:
And your point is?
Mod Note

Good question. There's no debate here, nothing to do with bias in the media either, and it really is getting ugly, so off to the basement.

/Mod Note

Back
Top Bottom