• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberals, is the "Deep State" real?

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Entrenched bureaucracy. A group of like minded individuals of both parties that despise Trump because he's not a player of their games. They love profitable wars, Chinese manufacturing profits and crony capitalism, the very essence of government by highest bidder.
Trump cut out a slice of their pie...I feel so sorry for them. You?

If you do, vote for Joe. He is, and has been one of them for many years.

Or do they just not exist?

They just don't exist. Corrupt and power hungry politicians exist on both sides, some of them probably quite devious. But there is no all-powerful "deep state" pulling the strings of government from the shadows. At best there are dozens of political alliances all jockeying for power and undermining each other while the devious ones are doing their level best to stay out of prison.

I mean, there's certainly an entrenched bureaucracy, every government is going to have something like that. Is it some big conspiracy theory trying to take down Trump? No.

Trump IS crony capitalism personified. He isn't really different, he was always just the other side of the Corporate-State coin.

Entrenched bureaucracy. A group of like minded individuals of both parties that despise Trump because he's not a player of their games. They love profitable wars, Chinese manufacturing profits and crony capitalism, the very essence of government by highest bidder.

The “Deep State” is a fantasy of the warped imaginations of Trump supporters who are obsessed with conspiracy theories. Pizzagate, the Clinton “death list”, Qanon, the “Deep State”.....alll just different aspects of the same paranoid mentality and load of bull**** they embrace.

The “Deep State” is a fantasy of the warped imaginations of Trump supporters who are obsessed with conspiracy theories. Pizzagate, the Clinton “death list”, Qanon, the “Deep State”.....alll just different aspects of the same paranoid mentality and load of bull**** they embrace.

The Deep State CT nonsense was just something stupid the Trumpeteers came up with to try to excuse away Trump's incompetence.

It's really nothing but a convenient scapegoat, when anything bad happens to Trump or he can't get his way.

It's really sad that you actually believe that moronic ****. There are lifetime civil servants who were appointed by various presidents, but there is no "deep state". All of reality is not conspiring to victimize Trump. Trump sucks. That's why you hear a lot of bad things about him. Call Occam if you still don't get it.

Or, I guess, make a tinfoil cape to go with the hat.

It's really nothing but a convenient scapegoat, when anything bad happens to Trump or he can't get his way.

Yup, that's exactly what it is. Just a made up deflection. It's the standard MO of the Trumpeteer though. The 3-D's of the Trumpeteer are Deflection, Deception, Denial.

They never existed before Trump came along. The government was in perfect harmony and at one with the world prior to Trump but beginning in 2015 Donald John Trump corrupted the entire government as part of a coup attempt to take over the world.

This is the super secret image of Donald Trump that his administration has been withholding from the public but remember, you saw it here first!!

460c61cfcd16f388d1548a184bb8554b.jpg

The Deep State CT nonsense was just something stupid the Trumpeteers came up with to try to excuse away Trump's incompetence.

Of course. After all, to a cult nothing is ever the Dear Leader’s fault. If(or in Trump’s case, when) he fails or ****s up, it has to be because of some elaborate conspiracy against him.

It’s bull****, but Americans love their conspiracy theories.

Yup, that's exactly what it is. Just a made up deflection. It's the standard MO of the Trumpeteer though. The 3-D's of the Trumpeteer are Deflection, Deception, Denial.

Between "deep state" and "fake news" Trump supporters can explain away anything bad said about or done by Trump. All while staying in their safe bubble of denial.

Would you describe such an entrenched bureaucracy as consisting of government people who nobody voted for and who can keep doing their jobs until the day they die?

Is the Deep State the part of the USPS that used to deliver the mail on time before Trump screwed things up?

Or is it the part of the Social Security Administration that sends out the checks based on the payroll tax Trump is vowing to eliminate?

Or is it the part of the military or diplomatic corps that would've, in pre-Trump times, mounted some sort of response when it was discovered foreign adversaries were putting bounties on the heads of our soldiers?

Maybe it's the part that used to be able to competently conduct a Census, prior to Trump?

Or maybe it's the part that would've conducted global disease surveillance and pandemic preparedness, prior to Trump axing those activities?

The "Deep State" is a term retarded Trump supporters use whenever there is someone int he government that will not let Trump get away with his authoritarian agenda.

Between "deep state" and "fake news" Trump supporters can explain away anything bad said about or done by Trump. All while staying in their safe bubble of denial.

With all the conspiracy theories they're constantly shouting about, their echo chamber must be awfully noisy.

With all the conspiracy theories they're constantly shouting about, their echo chamber must be awfully noisy.

Go to any right wing forum. It's a cesspool of stupidity, bigotry and victimhood.

When Trump loses this November...

He'll blame the deep state.

He'll blame mail-in voting.

He'll blame the virus.

He'll blame the economy.

He won't mention Donald J Trump. Everything but himself.

I hate to say it but Trump is the epitome of crony capitalism, especially appointing big donors. He's done more for big business monopolism, which hurts low wage workers, than any other president before him.

I just can't get over the idea of Trumpists thinking that so many people come out against him, who've worked with him, who he appointed and who he worked with because he's such a stand up guy.

Because he's trying so hard to do right by the average American, they just can't stand him and have to destroy him at all costs.

This is a guy who has done nothing but act like a clown during one of the defining crises of our lifetime, being a major contributing factor in its explosion.

This is a guy who stole money from a kids cancer charity fund.

This is a guy who set up "Trump University" to defraud average Americans who he sees as suckers.

This is a guy who blew up the nations finances to give the normal Republican policy tax cuts to the massively rich and who wants to cut Social Security and Medicare, directly impacting and hurting many who voted for him.

And that's a drop in the bucket, I could go on for days.

In no way, shape or form does Trump give a damn about the average American and in no way, shape or form do people oppose him purely because he's just so good and great a guy that people just can't handle that.

If you honestly believe anything even close to that, you are so utterly ****ing stupid it defies imagination.

My God, it never ceases to amaze me how well you liberals have been brainwashed.
It's scary in some ways.
So entrenched bureaucracy doesn't exist? Do you even think about what you post, or just go with the pre programmed talking points?

It's really sad that you actually believe that moronic ****. There are lifetime civil servants who were appointed by various presidents, but there is no "deep state". All of reality is not conspiring to victimize Trump. Trump sucks. That's why you hear a lot of bad things about him. Call Occam if you still don't get it.

Exactly. The supposed Deep State are career middle management civil servants that without which the government would not function on a day to day basis. They are usually apolitical in their job and loyal to the US Constitution.

My God, it never ceases to amaze me how well you liberals have been brainwashed.
It's scary in some ways.
So entrenched bureaucracy doesn't exist? Do you even think about what you post, or just go with the pre programmed talking points?

You are the epitome of the Dunning Kruger effect. There is no evil deep state and Hillary isnt running a child sex ring or any other Trumpian nonsense.

Dunning-Kruger Effect

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people wrongly overestimate their knowledge or ability in a specific area. This tends to occur because a lack of self-awareness prevents them from accurately assessing their own skills.
Dunning-Kruger Effect | Psychology Today

Last edited:
It's scary in some ways.

I hate to break it to you, but not mindlessly accepting your conspiracy theory is not proof of “brainwashing”.

Babbling about “entrenched bureaucracy ” is meaningless. Until or unless you can prove that the “entrenched bureaucracy” is coordinated and directed by anyone towards a common goal, it’s just grasping at straws.

Seriously has no one heard of the Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act before?

It's scary in some ways.

Really!???

What was for lunch today?

Leftists do not "think" in the ordinary sense of that word. Their beliefs are more a matter of pre-rational associations.

For example, since you are known to disapprove of the federal bureaucracy, they will deny that its ~2,700,000 members even exist. If you supported the federal bureaucracy, they'd say that it's bravely resisting Donald Trump, who they imagine to be an amalgamation of Hitler, Satan, and the demiurge. These notions are not logically consistent, nor need they be.

Back
Top Bottom