• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Liberal's Hate America

Originally posted by nkgupta80:
BTW, this whole "all liberals are this, all conservatives love that" talk is bullshit and really needs to stop. Half the arguments in these war on terrorism threads end up turnin into liberal/conservative bashing.
Sad, but true.

This is a TYPICAL liberal... HE knows whats best for YOU & YOURS. We are "not worthy" to even be here.... this is liberal thinking at it's core. Keep going guy.... I love it when LIBS make my point for me

Originally posted by tr1414:
This is a TYPICAL liberal... HE knows whats best for YOU & YOURS. We are "not worthy" to even be here.... this is liberal thinking at it's core. Keep going guy.... I love it when LIBS make my point for me
Who's a typical liberal? Is it too much to ask that you be a little more coherant with your dialogue? Or do you prefer "riffing"?

when did I point that out in my post. Show it in my post. Here I'll post it for you.

I hate it when people criticize someone or something but have no solution to it. In that I do despise the Democratic Party. However, I do believe that understanding the current wrongs or mistakes of our government is a step in the right direction, and I do hope that if our current administration doesn't head in the right direction, the next administration will ifnd a better solution.

BTW, this whole "all liberals are this, all conservatives love that" talk is bullshit and really needs to stop. Half the arguments in these war on terrorism threads end up turnin into liberal/conservative bashing.

I am stating my views. How am i saying anything about you being unworthy. You my friend don't make any freakin sense.

Originally posted by nkgupta80:
I hate it when people criticize someone or something but have no solution to it.
Sometimes you can't solve complex problems with simple solutions. Sometimes the solutions come after much debate and revelations from all points of view.

I would agree, however, that it is more helpful to have something in mind going in.

Here's a solution.... what do you call all the liberals on the ocean floor? ... A good start .. lol

Here's a solution.... what do you call all the liberals on the ocean floor? ... A good start .. lol
Plagiarizing lawyer jokes! Have you no shame?

From the original post:

tr1414 said:
They think your stupid.

LOL

This statement says it all...

"They think your stupid."

I think you just proved your point as to how much credibility you have when judging other peoples' intelligence.

(in case you don't understand what I'm trying to get at, it's you're, not your. You're = You are. Your = something you possess. The only thing this person possesses is a lack of knowledge when using the English language.)

IValueFreedom said:
From the original post:

LOL

I think you just proved your point as to how much credibility you have when judging other peoples' intelligence.

(in case you don't understand what I'm trying to get at, it's you're, not your. You're = You are. Your = something you possess. The only thing this person possesses is a lack of knowledge when using the English language.)

Also notice how the title of the thread is "Liberal's Hate America". Liberal's what hate america? Liberal's dog? Liberal's cat? Who are these 'Liberal' anyway?

(in case you don't understand, Liberal's is posessive, as in, "look at the liberal's watch and see what time it is." For plural it's "Liberals", no apostraphe.)

IValueFreedom said:
From the original post:

LOL

See what I mean about liberals? They think they know what's best for YOU & themselfs.... too bad they are so misguided

Mikkel said:
Also notice how the title of the thread is "Liberal's Hate America". Liberal's what hate america? Liberal's dog? Liberal's cat? Who are these 'Liberal' anyway?

(in case you don't understand, Liberal's is posessive, as in, "look at the liberal's watch and see what time it is." For plural it's "Liberals", no apostraphe.)

lol

I missed that one. Good catch.

tr1414 said:
See what I mean about liberals? They think they know what's best for YOU & themselfs.... too bad they are so misguided

Yeah, you're right, I do think that a sound education is important. What a ridiculous thought. If people payed a little more attention in school, there wouldn't be sentences like this:

"They think they know what's best you YOU & themselfs..."

When attempting to show educated people the errors in their thinking, you have to be able to properly communicate your thoughts. Right now, when I read your posts, the content is hidden the first time through by all the easy grammatical errors.

You just make yourself sound ignorant.

tr1414 said:
They think your stupid. They think all freedom loving Americans are stupid. They think patriotism is stupid. They think chruchgoing is stupid. They think having big families is stupid. They are sure that where you live - anywhere but near or in a few major cities - is a insipid cultural wastland.
They think your SUV is evil, although theirs is absolutely necessary. They think owning a gun is criminal, though some have armed body guards. They think George W. Bush is an idiot. They even think it's wrong for us to protect our nation & our loved ones. Worst of all, they think our abiding belief in the goodness of America & its founding principles is naive & misguided.
Notice that the Liberal elites want America to be torn down, tradition by tradition, how Hollywood is politically moronic. The Liberal elites are theophobic & bent on eradicating religion from American life. Notice how the anti-war crowd is really anti-Americanism is disguise, how our current immigration policies border on insanity, how our schools try to brainwash students with political correctness & anti-Americanism. Ask yourself why is it that Liberals are for all this & more.
A reporter asked John Kerry, "Are you for or against gay marriage? As usual, his answer was, "Yes."
Want to make a liberals angry? Defend the United States.

HEY AMERICA LOVING FREEDOM SPREADER...WHERE AND WHEN DID YOU PUT YOUR AZZ ON THE LINE TO PROTECT THOSE THING YOU HOLD DEAR?

"THE ONE THING THE CHICKENHAWK REPUBLICANS HATE WORSE THAN A LIBERAL IS THE TRUTH!!!

IValueFreedom said:
Yeah, you're right, I do think that a sound education is important. What a ridiculous thought. If people payed a little more attention in school, there wouldn't be sentences like this:

"They think they know what's best you YOU & themselfs..."

When attempting to show educated people the errors in their thinking, you have to be able to properly communicate your thoughts. Right now, when I read your posts, the content is hidden the first time through by all the easy grammatical errors.

You just make yourself sound ignorant.

This is right from the liberal play book. Attack, make fun, call names, don't deal with facts, they just get in the way.....you guys love the head-choppers so much, MOVE THERE!!! But you'd have to have balls to do that... something I'm sure you libs LACK. Go back to the start of this theed.... I have been attacked & attacked back from page one. Liberal's want us to understand why the head-choppers hate & want to kill us. I say let's help them get to Allah. Here's an honor (we're going to have problems right there) system poll. Who of us has served, in what unit & where. Don't try to bullhit me.... I have questions that if you were not in the service you couldn't answer. I'd say that most if not all liberals never served a day in their lives. That does not mean that they are any less American then me or any other vet. Just kinda shows that they don't love America like us vets do. & Please don't bring up Kerry & his crowd. (read unfit for command) The men & women in our armed forces & vets that used to be tend to vote, by & large Republican. Ask yourselfs why that's so.... Liberals want to make the abnormal normal. PC is going crazy & will hurt us.... NYC subways can check bags but they can't "profile" why the hell not? We know who's blowing themselfs up. But of cause the ACLU was there to sue... I guess they'd feel better if we check only little old ladies & white guys from Iceland. You see, in a liberals warped mind, this is good. If this crap goes on & something else happens...which most people say the expect something "bigger" than 9/11 in America. There will be a blacklash the likes of which you have never seen. This country will move FAR to the right. Remember, Hitler was elected. While I pray to G-d that nothing else happens, I feel (as do MANY others) that it's just a matter of time. Does anyone here think that if the head-choppers got a dirty bomb they wont use it? Wake up & smell the country burn. If & when that happens.... I would not want to be a member of the "religion of peace." We can all hope a pray it don't happen but having your heads in the sand (or for some of you your butts) wont help. See the problem for what it is. A war. East against West. You liberals that love Muslims so much, you'll be either bowing to the east or some crazed Muslim will be holding up your head as he prays to his god...... religion of peace my ass. But some of us do see clearly what's going on.... we are living in the last days of the Bible. Make Peace with your lord, for our time grows short.

tr1414 said:
This is right from the liberal play book. Attack, make fun, call names, don't deal with facts, they just get in the way.....you guys love the head-choppers so much, MOVE THERE!!! But you'd have to have balls to do that... something I'm sure you libs LACK. Go back to the start of this theed.... I have been attacked & attacked back from page one. Liberal's want us to understand why the head-choppers hate & want to kill us. I say let's help them get to Allah. Here's an honor (we're going to have problems right there) system poll. Who of us has served, in what unit & where. Don't try to bullhit me.... I have questions that if you were not in the service you couldn't answer. I'd say that most if not all liberals never served a day in their lives. That does not mean that they are any less American then me or any other vet. Just kinda shows that they don't love America like us vets do. & Please don't bring up Kerry & his crowd. (read unfit for command) The men & women in our armed forces & vets that used to be tend to vote, by & large Republican. Ask yourselfs why that's so.... Liberals want to make the abnormal normal. PC is going crazy & will hurt us.... NYC subways can check bags but they can't "profile" why the hell not? We know who's blowing themselfs up. But of cause the ACLU was there to sue... I guess they'd feel better if we check only little old ladies & white guys from Iceland. You see, in a liberals warped mind, this is good. If this crap goes on & something else happens...which most people say the expect something "bigger" than 9/11 in America. There will be a blacklash the likes of which you have never seen. This country will move FAR to the right. Remember, Hitler was elected. While I pray to G-d that nothing else happens, I feel (as do MANY others) that it's just a matter of time. Does anyone here think that if the head-choppers got a dirty bomb they wont use it? Wake up & smell the country burn. If & when that happens.... I would not want to be a member of the "religion of peace." We can all hope a pray it don't happen but having your heads in the sand (or for some of you your butts) wont help. See the problem for what it is. A war. East against West. You liberals that love Muslims so much, you'll be either bowing to the east or some crazed Muslim will be holding up your head as he prays to his god...... religion of peace my ass. But some of us do see clearly what's going on.... we are living in the last days of the Bible. Make Peace with your lord, for our time grows short.

I think he's about to explode or something. Oh, and tr1414, we haven't been attacking you so much because you're conservative, it's because you're clearly very frustrated and easy to attack. There are plenty of smart conservatives here, cnredd, gordontravels, etc. who can articulate their thoughts well enough. All you seem to be capable of is ranting on about headchoppers and how liberals don't serve in the military, yadda yadda yadda. Your crazy rhetoric sounds peculiarly fascist for someone who claims to be all American.

As for military service, I compromise. I will respect and commend anyone who served in the military for his/her service to our country, SO LONG AS that person doesn't flaunt that service for the sake of political argument (unless the argument directly relates to the service in question) as you have so willingly done so. Your service does not make your logic infallable, nor does it make you necessarily right.

tr1414 said:
Liberal's are cultlike in their behavior, vicious in their attacks on Republicans & in almost complete control of the mainstream national media, the left has been merciless in portraying all conservatives as dumb, racist, power hungry, homophobic & downright scary. This despite the many Republican accomplishments of the last decades, as well as the Bush administration's expert handling of the country's affairs in the wake of the worst attacks on American soil & of the war that followed. Perhaps if conservatives had total control over every means of news dissemination for a quarter century, they would have forgotten how to debate, too, and would just call liberals stupid & meean. But that's an alternative universe. In this universe, the public square is wall-to-wall liberal propaganda.
:screwy Paranoia will destroy ya...

I think the question of whether or not one served has been used by the ones who have in order to advance their agenda, as we've seen here with SMIRKnIDIOT and total retard1414...Both have served(I think), and I commend them(if they did), but there arguments are 180 degrees of each other, so being in the military MAY change or reinforce you judgement, but that doesn't make their opinions any more or less correct and the opinions of the ones that didn't serve any less relevant.

There are less than 30 million total Veterans in the US right now, and asking "Have you ever served!?!?" and getting the answer "No" discounts the other 260 million voices?

I can imagine people that think like this walking into a bar, hearing a discussion on who the best baseball player was, and yelling, "Neither of you have been in the majors, so your opinion doesn't count!!":roll:

Would you call me names to my face? Somehow I don't think so.

Surenderer said:
Would probably be to your back as you ran away :2wave:

peace

Thanks...

6'3" 285...spent four years as a wrestler. :twisted:

Don't walk around pumping my chest up like total retard though...

lol ... G-d bless the morons.... for they know not what they do...

cnredd's net sats 6'3" 285 real sats 5'4" 385

but enough of this pre-school ****.... you & those that think like you suck & are cowards

tr1414 said:
lol ... G-d bless the morons.... for they know not what they do...

cnredd's net sats 6'3" 285 real sats 5'4" 385

but enough of this pre-school ****.... you & those that think like you suck & are cowards

Wow...I guess you told me!:2rofll:

if only YOUR head was crushed. What's your point.... let me guess. America is evil. I bet you live alone.....in your warped world. up is down, black is white, Billo is smart....

if only YOUR head was crushed. What's your point.... let me guess. America is evil. I bet you live alone.....in your warped world. up is down, black is white, Billo is smart....
So I take it you are for the killing of chidren.

Back
Top Bottom