• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberals dare Trump to back their bills lowering drug prices

What an interesting link.

<sarc>I had an absolutely overwhelming need to read about "Safely Soothing Teething Pain and Sensory Needs in Babies and Older Children".</sarc>

Oh well, everyone is most interested in the things appropriate to their own age group I suppose.

Possibly you actually meant to link to "What Is the Approval Process for Generic Drugs?".

Possibly you didn't notice that there is no requirement for "clinical trials" (or even proving that the drug does what is is supposed to do) for "generic drugs".

On the other hand, there are some people who think that "has to be approved by the FDA" means exactly the same thing regardless of what it is that they are talking about.

He's going to shift the goalposts to "I didn't mean exactly the same, I just meant there's an approval process!"

As if that were part of the argument to begin with.

He's going to shift the goalposts to "I didn't mean exactly the same, I just meant there's an approval process!"

As if that were part of the argument to begin with.

Right, and "everyone knows" that an "approval process" is an "approval process" is an "approval process" so that **P*R*O*V*E*S** that all "approval processes" are identical since the letters in "approval process" are the same as the letters in "approval process".

If memory serves, "apdst" is the person who became strangely silent after asking me to prove that the law said that no search warrant was needed for specific chairs of Congressional committees to obtain the income tax returns of ANY person and I cited the exact statutory provision for them.

Would you like to bet that they don't repeat their spurious claim that some specific chairs of Congressional committees have to obtain search warrants to obtain the income tax returns of ANY person?

Does

Oh look - a castle!

Oh look - a castle!

Oh look - a castle!

Oh look - a castle!

Oh look - a castle!

Oh look - a castle!

sound familiar?

Their post, of course, shows why the FDA is responsible for "approving" aircraft for airworthiness - because there is an "approval process" for certifying aircraft for airworthiness and the FDA has an "approval process" so that means that all new aircraft have to be subjected to clinical trials and also have to have lists of potential side effects clearly printed on their labels (and the packages they come in) since that is what the FDA requires when something has gone through its "approval process".

Back
Top Bottom