• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Liberals Better then God

Obviously she's a fake liberal, real liberals don't believe God exists.

and lol "gov't employee?"

Ivy League schools (including UPenn) are PRIVATE institutions, for your edification. Good job getting your facts straight :doh

Last edited:
And where is the lefts condemnation? And it's not a GUY it's a woman, a professor no less, teacher no less, and your indignation aside the left shows me they believe as she does. Now if the left would call for her termination from work, renounce her pathetic racism, and hate I would applaud them but until then....my title is accurate.

Yeah, because ONE guy equals the entire left. :roll:

And where is the lefts condemnation? And it's not a GUY it's a woman, a professor no less, teacher no less, and your indignation aside the left shows me they believe as she does. Now if the left would call for her termination from work, renounce her pathetic racism, and hate I would applaud them but until then....my title is accurate.

Sorry, but no it isn't accurate. Typical partisan scumbag response from you as usual though. Hopefully you can go sterile somehow before you can reproduce.

A misleading title by a Con, who would have known? :roll:

Here's a clue genious, ONE person does not equate to all liberals. Go back to your partisan circle jerk.

Liberals are all individualists.

They all say so.

In unison.

On command.

You gotta admit, the whole slavery thing does kind of lend some credence to such a speculation. I'm not saying the person is right, but I can see how such a conclusion could be reached. Just sayin'.

Most liberals dont believe in God, so of course they think they are better.

Oh look another radical leftist speaking for his ilk. It just goes to prove the title is correct.

Sorry, but no it isn't accurate. Typical partisan scumbag response from you as usual though. Hopefully you can go sterile somehow before you can reproduce.

Now if the left would call for her termination from work,

For calling an imaginary thing racist? Lose her job? Take some deep breaths and let some air circulate to your brain before saying such things.

Oh look another radical leftist speaking for his ilk. It just goes to prove the title is correct.

LOL you know nothing of me so your labeling is not only wrong, but proves my point about you. Thank you

Ivy League professor calls God a 'racist' after Zimmerman verdict | Fox News

In fact God is a white racist according to this govt employee.

Academia-Media-Goverment
Bigger threats then any military industrial complex ever

Shows the ignorance of the left.

Liberals are all individualists.

They all say so.

In unison.

On command.

Jesus Christ. Does one guy speak for an entire undefined group of people? No, then trolling.

Jesus Christ. Does one guy speak for an entire undefined group of people? No, then trolling.

You are telling me that a vast section of the left doesn't think this was racism against Martin because he was black? Do you watch the news?

You are telling me that a vast section of the left doesn't think this was racism against Martin because he was black? Do you watch the news?

You clearly can't read because that's not what I was saying at all. :/

What I said was that one guy cannot speak for an entire undefined group of people, this may blow your mind but no everyone has the same definition for who is and is not a liberal, nor is there a set standard for who is a liberal and is not one, and there's no single individual who can speak for all of them because again just who "all of them" are is poorly defined at best.

You clearly can't read because that's not what I was saying at all. :/

What I said was that one guy cannot speak for an entire undefined group of people, this may blow your mind but no everyone has the same definition for who is and is not a liberal, nor is there a set standard for who is a liberal and is not one, and there's no single individual who can speak for all of them because again just who "all of them" are is poorly defined at best.

Oh good grief, parsing words I see. Semantics I see.

Do you guys notice the radical lefts run quickly to the extremes, all, everyone, everybody, etc? I believe the topic is Liberals Better than God illustrates accurately what one person said. Quickly the leftist run in her with "everyone, all etc" but that's not said or implied. Yet not one of the radical leftists ran in here to say she was wrong? Not one apologized for her derrogatory comments towards God. Why doesn't she claim Allah is a white racist and see how that goes over?

Most liberals dont believe in God, so of course they think they are better.

Actually that isn't true. They're less likely to be the "people walked with dinosaurs and god will blight our land for accepting gays" kind of believers, but most are religious.

But even if that were true... I don't think you quite understand what atheism is. How can one assess themselves against something that doesn't exist?

Do you guys notice the radical lefts run quickly to the extremes, all, everyone, everybody, etc? I believe the topic is Liberals Better than God illustrates accurately what one person said. Quickly the leftist run in her with "everyone, all etc" but that's not said or implied. Yet not one of the radical leftists ran in here to say she was wrong? Not one apologized for her derrogatory comments towards God. Why doesn't she claim Allah is a white racist and see how that goes over?

I don't quite understand this? One idiot liberal makes a stupid comment,and other liberals are required to apologize for it?
Are other Christians required to apologize for the comments made by the Westboro Baptist Church?

I'm just curious,but since you would know where this would be better than I would,can you point me to posts on this forum where you have criticized those who have your same beliefs and ideologies you have said stupid things?

how can one assess themselves against something that doesn't exist?

To be totally fair, I believe that things which exist are inherently "better" than things which do not exist. As in: This candy bar is better than Santa Claus, because Santa Claus is imaginary. I don't even have to like the candy bar. It could be a Mounds or an Almond Joy and ti's still better than Santa.

Absolutely! When Wesburo goes off and acts stupid I quickly point out their hatred is not like that of the Christians I know and respect. I condemn them. I don't expect every liberal to come here and condemn this woman's voice, but as we've seen none of them do. They'd rather attack someone who brought it up; does that make ALL liberals out to believe the same thing - NO - I don't use "all, every," and other such broad brush terms - but you will notice the attackers here who couldn't bother to criticize her words were very quick to use that brush - which is a nice diversionary tactict.

I don't quite understand this? One idiot liberal makes a stupid comment,and other liberals are required to apologize for it?
Are other Christians required to apologize for the comments made by the Westboro Baptist Church?

I'm just curious,but since you would know where this would be better than I would,can you point me to posts on this forum where you have criticized those who have your same beliefs and ideologies you have said stupid things?

Absolutely! When Wesburo goes off and acts stupid I quickly point out their hatred is not like that of the Christians I know and respect. I condemn them. I don't expect every liberal to come here and condemn this woman's voice, but as we've seen none of them do. They'd rather attack someone who brought it up; does that make ALL liberals out to believe the same thing - NO - I don't use "all, every," and other such broad brush terms - but you will notice the attackers here who couldn't bother to criticize her words were very quick to use that brush - which is a nice diversionary tactict.

You don't use broad brush terms like "all" or "every" but you'll use none, which is just as broad brush. ;)

Back
Top Bottom