• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberals base their opinions on popular culture, while conservatives think for themselves.

Actually I simply don't give a rats behind about radio whack jobs as they are simply CELEBRITIES.....ENTERTAINERS
And yet you keep slobber-slinging.

No wonder you say that, you are one of those Marxist educators who opposes school choice.

Your posts are a cautionary tale of the perils of home schooling.

The main reason the left has never been success on broadcast media is that there's not original thought or innovative thinking there. Always tax, tax, tax. Don't question us, we know what we're doing. Do ask, just do what we say. That's it.

Conservative ideas do well on talk radio because they’re so unsophisticated. Simple slogans for simple minds. A blowhard like Rush Limbaugh can bellow a mindless soundbite before the next ad break for prostate medicine.

Conservative ideas do well on talk radio because they’re so unsophisticated. Simple slogans for simple minds. A blowhard like Rush Limbaugh can bellow a mindless soundbite before the next ad break for prostate medicine.
LOL, your post is an excellent example of simple slogans and unsophistication.

LOL, your post is an excellent example of simple slogans and unsophistication.

Ah, the classic “I know you are but what am I”. Well done on confirming my impression of you so neatly.

Reading this post made me curious. I don't listen to Limbaugh but wondered if he's back on the air and went to his website. He did his show on the 4th, and I read one of his segments. I found interesting what he said about Trump's being "[FONT=&quot] the most anti-war president we’ve had in our lifetimes."

[/FONT]
And he makes a very good point about The Atlantic's story:

[FONT=&quot]RUSH: If Trump had actually called a bunch of American heroes buried in foreign cemeteries a bunch of losers and other insults, it wouldn’t have taken this long for that news to hit. They wouldn’t have waited. They would not have been able to wait. They wouldn’t have been able to contain themselves. The Atlantic Drops Despicable October Surprise in September - The Rush Limbaugh Show[/FONT]

Your posts are a cautionary tale of the perils of home schooling.

Who said I was home schooled? I went to public school and Catholic school (though I’m not Catholic anymore), thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading this post made me curious. I don't listen to Limbaugh but wondered if he's back on the air and went to his website. He did his show on the 4th, and I read one of his segments. I found interesting what he said about Trump's being "[FONT=&quot] the most anti-war president we’ve had in our lifetimes."

[/FONT]
And he makes a very good point about The Atlantic's story:

[FONT=&quot]RUSH: If Trump had actually called a bunch of American heroes buried in foreign cemeteries a bunch of losers and other insults, it wouldn’t have taken this long for that news to hit. They wouldn’t have waited. They would not have been able to wait. They wouldn’t have been able to contain themselves. The Atlantic Drops Despicable October Surprise in September - The Rush Limbaugh Show[/FONT]

It’s suspicious that they wait until now to publish the story!

I've never met a liberal who didn't think he was the world's greatest authority on everything. Your post is an example of this. If I could buy your opinions for what they're worth and sell them for what YOU think they're worth I could eliminate the National Debt.

World's greatest authority? Nah. I don't have to outrun the bear, I just have to outrun you.

Sorry but that’s the truth.

Faux News tells conservatives what to think; sorry but THAT'S THE TRUTH!!!!!!

Kind of like how people interviewed that supported Hillary Clinton COULDN’T NAME ONE accomplishment of hers? Sheep.

Dozens of times using just Obama voters I proved many times that they had no clue why they voted for Obama.

I trust alternative media more than Fox News, sorry! Even they aren’t perfect!

It’s suspicious that they wait until now to publish the story!

From the same link:

RUSH: But this story in The Atlantic, I got up today, I read this thing, and it just took the wind out of my — oh, and you want to hear something? Sorry to interrupt myself here, but this is a breaking story with all kinds of new things happening. Over on MSNBC today there was an ad. It was an ad called Vote Vets. And the ad featured parents of fallen servicemen saying, “My son was not a loser.”

Now, come on, folks. Are you trying to tell me that this is not coordinated? This news breaks last night in The Atlantic on their website, and already there is an ad made that’s running on PMSNBC featuring parents of fallen servicemen saying, “My son was not a loser”? How quickly they were able to produce a commercial corresponding with an article that just came out late last night? Either this is a record-setting, stunning turnaround for a genuine ad and a resulting genuine ad buy, or a media group is blatantly collaborating with a political campaign operation. And I have no doubts that it is the latter.

And it’s once again, it is further evidence that the Democrats in the media are convinced Biden cannot win. The Atlantic Drops Despicable October Surprise in September - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Haha, blaming Fox News is so 2018. Fox News has many liberal reporters in their line up, One reporter is currently under fire for falsely quoting the president .

Reading this post made me curious. I don't listen to Limbaugh but wondered if he's back on the air and went to his website. He did his show on the 4th, and I read one of his segments. I found interesting what he said about Trump's being "[FONT="] the most anti-war president we’ve had in our lifetimes."

[/FONT][/COLOR]And he makes a very good point about [I]The Atlantic's[/I] story:

[COLOR=#212121][FONT="]RUSH: If Trump had actually called a bunch of American heroes buried in foreign cemeteries a bunch of losers and other insults, it wouldn’t have taken this long for that news to hit. They wouldn’t have waited. They would not have been able to wait. They wouldn’t have been able to contain themselves. The Atlantic Drops Despicable October Surprise in September - The Rush Limbaugh Show[/FONT]

I don’t listen to Rush Limbaugh either because of the description I wrote in my post about talk radio. And I think my point about sound bites is correct. Is Trump more anti-war than Bill Clinton was? Than Jimmy Carter? Maybe he is but there’s no discussion, just absolute statements to be regurgitated by his listeners. He’s also completely disingenuous on the subject of the American military waging war as no one banged the war drum harder than Rush during the war on terror and the invasion of Iraq.

With regards to the Atlantic story, Trump’s contempt for the military is old news. We’re just being reminded of it. The deplorable scandals of the Trump regime came so thick and fast, it was easy to forget some of them. Now that Donald is up for re-election, it’s timely to remind ourselves of just who this guy is.

Sorry, but I never met a conservative who had an original thought. Your post is an example of this.
If you had a better vocabulary you might be able to reword an old cliche in such a way that it sounds like an original thought but alas, conservatives come up short in that department too.

Lol, the leftist, "Oh I am so much smarter than you, and you are so dumb"......truly pathetic.

Sorry but that’s the truth.

Kinda figures. Why else would left believe that Celebutards from Hollyweird, who live and work in the land of make believe, would know anything about anything other than reading their lines? Yet, somehow, those same Celebutards are elevated onto some high, all knowing, pedestal by them. :shrug:

Doesn't make a lick of sense to me, but sure seems to carry a great weight with the political left, which is always courting the Celebutards.

I don’t listen to Rush Limbaugh either because of the description I wrote in my post about talk radio. And I think my point about sound bites is correct. Is Trump more anti-war than Bill Clinton was? Than Jimmy Carter? Maybe he is but there’s no discussion, just absolute statements to be regurgitated by his listeners. He’s also completely disingenuous on the subject of the American military waging war as no one banged the war drum harder than Rush during the war on terror and the invasion of Iraq.

With regards to the Atlantic story, Trump’s contempt for the military is old news. We’re just being reminded of it. The deplorable scandals of the Trump regime came so thick and fast, it was easy to forget some of them. Now that Donald is up for re-election, it’s timely to remind ourselves of just who this guy is.

Then do so honestly and fairly (without insulting conservatives as "unsophisticated," a dumb and unfair overgeneralization).

Limbaugh makes a very good point--it beggars belief that those who wish Trump ill would have sat on a juicy accusation such as this.

Who said I was home schooled? I went to public school and Catholic school (though I’m not Catholic anymore), thank you.

It was a joke, my friend. It’s to be expected when you start silly threads or start talking about “Marxist” schooling.

Lol, the leftist, "Oh I am so much smarter than you, and you are so dumb"......truly pathetic.

That's it? That's all you got?
Damn. Why did you bother?

Then do so honestly and fairly (without insulting conservatives as "unsophisticated," a dumb and unfair overgeneralization).

Limbaugh makes a very good point--it beggars belief that those who wish Trump ill would have sat on a juicy accusation such as this.

"it beggars belief that those who wish Trump ill would have sat on a juicy accusation such as this."

Which just means they've got more gun's primed up and haven't fired yet. But given the near endless cycle of sensational anonymous report, fauxrage, other 1/2 of story comes out blows it apart (and somehow not reported on), is it really any sort of surprise? The Democrats and their now hard left extremist allies (bunk mates) have been exercising this cycle with ever increasing rapidity since even before the election results were announced and certified until yesterday (soon to be followed by today).

That's it? That's all you got?
Damn. Why did you bother?

Like your post was so much better. All you did was insult another posters intelligence. Simply respond in kind....don't like that? Well that is how you are seen.

Back
Top Bottom