• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberals are leaving the Democratic Party and planning to vote for Trump

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
This woman is not a child. She is a college graduate and for years voted only for Democrats. They drove her away and right into the arms of Trump.

I recall how Jimmy Carter drove me away after I had voted for that man and trusted him.

I spent decades fighting hard for Democrats. But never again.

She will tell you her story.

This woman is not a child. She is a college graduate and for years voted only for Democrats. They drove her away and right into the arms of Trump.

I recall how Jimmy Carter drove me away after I had voted for that man and trusted him.

Cool story, bro.

Anybody that claims to be a liberal voting for Trump is a liar about being a liberal. A liberal would not want Trump to appoint two more CONSERVATIVE members to SCOTUS. Period, end of story. Cool story bro, but your lies mean NOTHING!!!!! Do you ever tell the truth? Because so far you haven't told anything truthful, just LIES.

Funny how your thread title is not supported by your video. There is more evidence that republicans are leaving the party in larger numbers, and being more active in trying to defeat Trump.

Make sure you watch the convention tonight. You'll see a few Repubs bolting to vite fir Biden.

Makes sense. Trump is as liberal as anyone, and, one would think anyway, that Democrats can be conned just like Trump conned Republicans.

Seriously doubt enough will cross over from liberal Democrats to liberal Republicans to swing the election, though.

Our Mission
The #WalkAway Campaign is dedicated to bringing Americans together to #WalkAway from intolerance and societal discord; to leave identity politics behind; and to walk towards unity, civility, respect, and the American ideals of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all.
OUR MISSION | #WalkAway Campaign

Sounds rather principled and worthy to me.
"intolerance and societal discord" have been coming from the left in ever increasing waves since November 2016.

I think it may be gaining more momentum than some would like to admit.

He/she sounds as confused as she looks...and such a small following, too.

Make sure you watch the convention tonight. You'll see a few Repubs bolting to vite fir Biden.

What convention. When all are using video and many are taped, that is no convention. I am pissed at me for ever voting for John Kasich. Worst move I ever made in my life.

What convention. When all are using video and many are taped, that is no convention. I am pissed at me for ever voting for John Kasich. Worst move I ever made in my life.

Well the Repubs can have a rally type convention, pack em in, lets see how that works out, that is if they can find anywhere stupid enough to allow it.

Someone else already posted about this, and he did not need a video: A Liberal for Trump

How do we know the video isn't faked?

I like this video:

You were still thinking when you voted for Kasich. He will most definitely help Biden in Ohio. And, you never know what the Lincoln Project will launch next.

Like they did in 2018?

Damn. Now I have to vote for trump.

Anybody that claims to be a liberal voting for Trump is a liar about being a liberal. A liberal would not want Trump to appoint two more CONSERVATIVE members to SCOTUS. Period, end of story. Cool story bro, but your lies mean NOTHING!!!!! Do you ever tell the truth? Because so far you haven't told anything truthful, just LIES.

You clearly don’t know the difference between a “liberal” and a “leftist”. A few hundred years ago, “liberal” meant almost the exact opposite. Thomas Jefferson was described as a “liberal”. Hence the phrase “Jeffersonian liberal” or “classical liberal”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess if you have absolutely nothing to do, combing through YouTube to find videos that confirm your political bias fits the bill.

Your side does a lot of that too! Do you realize that?

You clearly don’t know the difference between a “liberal” and a “leftist”. A few hundred years ago, “liberal” meant almost the exact opposite. Thomas Jefferson was described as a “liberal”. Hence the phrase “Jeffersonian liberal” or “classical liberal”.

blah blah blah, no real liberal would vote for Trump. End of Story, your lies are dismissed. You conservatives can't tell truthful comments to save your lives. YOU'RE DISMISSED.

blah blah blah, no real liberal would vote for Trump. End of Story, your lies are dismissed. You conservatives can't tell truthful comments to save your lives. YOU'RE DISMISSED.

Look up the economist Milton Friedman. He was the definition of “classical liberal”. He’s even spoken about it.

Look up the economist Milton Friedman. He was the definition of “classical liberal”. He’s even spoken about it.

This is 2020. No liberal would vote for trump, period end of story. If they say they are liberal and voting for trump they are lying.

Back
Top Bottom