• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberals are leaving the Democratic Party and planning to vote for Trump

This is 2020. No liberal would vote for trump, period end of story. If they say they are liberal and voting for trump they are lying.

I consider myself a classical liberal and am voting for Trump, so. I don’t like his views on trade, or his excessive spending habits, but otherwise for the most part he rocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blah blah blah, no real liberal would vote for Trump. End of Story, your lies are dismissed. You conservatives can't tell truthful comments to save your lives. YOU'RE DISMISSED.

A lot of people lie about being former liberals or conservatives. They think it gives them some sort of legitimacy.

How many stupid videos can one man find?

Stay tuned.

So many republicans have left the party altogether or are remaining with the GOP but not supporting Trump, that Trumpers are desperate to put up any example of some no-name person leaving the Dem party. It's pathetic and makes them look desperate.

Long-time faithful Republicans like Carl Cameron who was a political reporter for Fox for more than 22 years left the network stating "the opinion hosts in prime time on Fox had become more than I could stand". Retired Army Colonel Ralph Peters who was with the network for 10 years left Fox because of "Fox’s assault on our intelligence community" and referred to the network as a "propaganda machine". Longtime Post columnist George Will not only bolted from Fox saying "it's their toy", he left the Republican party. Then there's men like Bill Krystol and Steve Schmidt who was John McCain's campaign manager -- both fled the Republican Trump party.

These men represented what the Republican Party used to be, a party of conservatism, fiscal responsibility and decency. There has been a record number of Republicans in Congress who have left the House, they're either retiring or have decided not to run for re-election.

So Trumpers will jump at any opportunity to post an obscure video they uncover at YouTube of a woman by the name of Karlyn Borysenko who has a YouTube channel and vomits some unintelligible word salad wearing a backwards baseball.

Yes..... we are terrified now.

I consider myself a classical liberal and am voting for Trump, so. I don’t like his views on trade, or his excessive spending habits, but otherwise for the most part he rocks.

If you claim to be VERY CONSERVATIVE, you are LYING that you are a classical liberal. LYING. You are dismissed as just posting dishonest comments at this point. Typical LYING from VERY CONSERVATIVE folks. You only prove why Very Conservative folks like you are NOT to be trusted. Thank you for that. You are DISMISSED as LYING. No classical liberal could support Trump.

A lot of people lie about being former liberals or conservatives. They think it gives them some sort of legitimacy.

I’m sure there are some, but what you are saying is an assumption.

Liberals are leaving the Democratic Party and planning to vote for Trump

sorry, here in America, anyone left leaning is pumped to vote against the precious, which is why he's trying to prevent voting.

If you claim to be VERY CONSERVATIVE, you are LYING that you are a classical liberal. LYING. You are dismissed as just posting dishonest comments at this point. Typical LYING from VERY CONSERVATIVE folks. You only prove why Very Conservative folks like you are NOT to be trusted. Thank you for that. You are DISMISSED as LYING. No classical liberal could support Trump.

Classical liberalism and conservatism are actually very close in ideology. Thomas Jefferson is considered to have been “conservative”, but was also referred to as a “classical liberal”. The term you’re looking for is actually “progressive” of which I am not. “Progressivism” has always meant the same thing. Your assignment is still to look up Milton Friedman and his views as well as him being a “classical liberal”.

May I add that a common classical liberal phrase that our Founding Fathers’ taught is “our rights come from God, not government”.

May I add that a common classical liberal phrase that our Founding Fathers’ taught is “our rights come from God, not government”.

That isn't a classical liberal phrase so you are lying again. So you have just demonstrated you do nothing but lie. Thank you for that.

Anybody that claims to be a liberal voting for Trump is a liar about being a liberal. A liberal would not want Trump to appoint two more CONSERVATIVE members to SCOTUS. Period, end of story. Cool story bro, but your lies mean NOTHING!!!!! Do you ever tell the truth? Because so far you haven't told anything truthful, just LIES.

Point to even one lie.

sorry, here in America, anyone left leaning is pumped to vote against the precious, which is why he's trying to prevent voting.

Trump is not trying to prevent voting. Fraud he wants prevented.

Trump is not trying to prevent voting. Fraud he wants prevented.

WRONG Trump did mail in voting but he doesn't want other Americans to do it. Trump and Trump supporters are a waste of air and they are Anti-American SCUMBAGS. May they all rot in hell like they deserve.

That isn't a classical liberal phrase so you are lying again. So you have just demonstrated you do nothing but lie. Thank you for that.

Try again...

The Biblical View of Civil Government: A Classical Liberal Appraisal – Western Australian Legal Theory Association

Further down in the link...

Indeed, Locke entirely based his Second Treatise on Civil Government (1690) on Christian principles of law, politics, and justice. There he argues that our basic rights are God-given and so they are independent of, and antecedent to, the civil government. For him, such government ‘hath no other end but the preservation of these rights, and therefore can never have a right to destroy, enslave, or designedly to impoverish the subjects.’ If a government exceeds the legitimate limits of its power, the people can dismiss their government for a breach of trust. Hence, Locke elaborates on a ‘state of nature’ predating the creation of the state in which individuals are ruled not by positive laws but only by a natural law that everybody is able to recognise and uphold.[8] This ‘law of nature’, Locke explained:

And don't forget this...

Origins of Classical Liberalism

Classical liberalism holds that there are certain natural rights of which no government, elected or otherwise, may deprive its citizens. This is an important distinction. Governments do not give rights to their citizens. Rights belong to citizens because they are inherent in the natural order or granted by God Almighty (take your pick). John Locke, a political theorist of the 18th century identified three such basic rights, "life, liberty, and property." Thomas Jefferson memorably plagiarized Locke's idea in the Declaration of Independence when he wrote that all men share certain inalienable rights, among them "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

Last edited:
This woman is not a child. She is a college graduate and for years voted only for Democrats. They drove her away and right into the arms of Trump.

I recall how Jimmy Carter drove me away after I had voted for that man and trusted him.

I spent decades fighting hard for Democrats. But never again.

She will tell you her story.

Anecdotal...useless...Have fun trying to blow this up into a trend. RIDICULOUS

This woman is not a child. She is a college graduate and for years voted only for Democrats. They drove her away and right into the arms of Trump.

I recall how Jimmy Carter drove me away after I had voted for that man and trusted him.

Yup. And for every ONE liberal that's moving over to Trump, their are 100 conservatives jumping ship. The evidence is all around you. You are blinded by the poison Cool-Aid.

Aww... Karlyn Borysenko....

Anti masker... kicked out of a hotel in Milwaukee just 4 days ago... pseudo intellectual with a PhD from Capella... all makes sense...

Last edited:
True conservative Republicans are leaving the party to join the democrats in defeating trump

Hahahahaha!

Haha3.jpg

Let me even put this Hahahahaha in here as even Trump found this woman hilariously crazy. "I really, really, really want to reach 10,000 subscribers" she said.

HahaTrump.jpg

Robert, are you so out of options that you think that putting up this kind of OP and video will help Trump? Hahahahaha

I can also come up with videos of Trumpers changing their votes for 2020

The reality is that this is the kind of video that talks truth and is not just an opinion.

There are thousands of Democrats that walked off and do not make videos. This walk away woman had the video taken of her announcement by somebody else.

Trump is going to win in November.

Back
Top Bottom