• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Liberals and Siding With The Enemy

aquapub

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
"And the heart of the Cuban people will not be broken by decades of hostilities in the form of sanctions led by their northern neighbors and to be more precise, the Republican Party.

Indeed, the Cuban people are poor but after 50 years of isolation imposed by the great powers led by the United States they will not be denied victory over their oppressors even if it's just in the shape and structure of a simple baseball game.

And your victory will resonate and be more than just a won ballgame, it will be a victory over greed, over capitalism as was demonstrated by Team America's loss whom many could see that the American players hearts were not into the marvelous game of baseball

Victory is yours Cuba, take it and know that millions in the United States will be cheering you on. I know I will!

Let us hope we will be celebrating VJ day tomorrow!"

This person is far from alone in being a liberal here who persistently defends ACTUAL human rights violators while hysterically painting Bush as a tyrant for wanting to listen to international phone calls from terrorists and to fight terrorism with tools suitable for fighting enemies rather than for criminals.

:roll: That's great, sweetie. It has what to do with a poll exactly?

vergiss said:
:roll: That's great, sweetie. It has what to do with a poll exactly?

***Perhaps if you disagree with the fact that liberals always agree with our enemy--then you could create your own poll to counter the claim. Here is an idea for your poll, Vergiss:

#1...Do you believe liberals sided with Communist Gorbachev and Kruschev...yes or no?
#2...Do you believe liberals side with Communist Castro...yes or no?
#3...Do you believe liberals sided with Communist Castro during the Elian episode...yes or no?
#4...Do you believe that liberals like Hillary et al side with Communist/Marxist Hugo Chavez of Venezula...yes or no?
#5... Do you believe that liberals sided with the Sandanistas during the South American uprising...yes or no?
#6...Do you believe that liberals like Jane Fonda and John Kerry sided with the Communists via their betrayal of America...yes or no?
#7...Do you believe that liberals like David Bonoir side with the Islamic Fascits during his trip to Iraq...yes or no?
#8...Do you believe John Kerry sided with the terrorists when he called our own troops terrorists...yes or no?
#9...Do you think that liberals like John Murtha sided with the Islamic Fascists by calling for an immediate withdrawl of our troops..i.e. to lose/quit the war...yes or no?
#10...Do you believe liberals calling our country imperialistic, war mongering, the killing of innocent people, and condeming our military prison guards, as an act of siding with the enemy...yes or no?

Mind you Vergiss; I believe this polling system will only allow the top ten choices. Hope you get the idea behing aquapub's thread.

I accuse my county country of imperialism, war mongering, killing innocent people for profit, and rounding up and torturing innocent people.

This person is far from alone in being a liberal here who persistently defends ACTUAL human rights violators while hysterically painting Bush as a tyrant for wanting to listen to international phone calls from terrorists and to fight terrorism with tools suitable for fighting enemies rather than for criminals.

Here is why you need a lobotomy.

The liberal was reffering to a BASEBALL game.

You really need some help.

FinnMacCool said:
I accuse my county country of imperialism, war mongering, killing innocent people for profit, and rounding up and torturing innocent people.

Comon... Him and Kidrock have got to be brothers..

Sorry, I forgot to hit the "Add Poll" thing when I was submitting this. That's ok though, the poll question was rhetorical anyway.

FinnMacCool said:

It is a matter of record that liberals speak openly and often in adoring ways about Castro.

It is also a matter of record that those same liberals relentlessly attack a non-offender (Bush) as if he had committed a fraction of the atrocities Castro or any of their heroes have commited.

They erroneously call Bush a criminal for acting on the national security exception to the eavesdropping laws so that we can listen to international calls from foreign terrorists.

They erroneously portray interrogation as Bush-sanctioned torture-for personal gain...and then they defend Castro-who actually HAS tortured people, merely for disagreeing with him.

They hysterically portray Bush as some kind of Disney Villain for detaining terror suspects as if they were enemies (which they are) instead of mere criminals. Bush does this because our criminal system is grossly inadequate for responding to terrorism. Common sense right? Not to liberals. They call Bush the terrorist and then praise Castro, who, again, ACTUALLY DID these things.

The point is that all this rhetoric from the left about human rights is a steaming load and they prove it every time they defend people who are ACTUAL tyrants. They are partisans with no shame and are willing to sodomize national security to undermine Bush.

Their points are filled with hysterics and conspiracy theories, and have zero substance-as Finn MaCool has been so kind to demonstrate for us. ;)

I think we're way beyond it being a conspiracy theory here.

But nevertheless, using one persons arguments to paint a picture on an entire group is wrong, as I've pointed out to you before.

However, I'm a more radical liberal so you at least can call me a traitor if you want. . .I don't really care if you do cause I know what I am and thats not it.

What exactly are you then...

FinnMacCool said:

***Are you saying that you bellieve that America is imperialistic, that its a war mongering nation, that we kill innocent people for profit, and we torture innocent people? If so, could you please be specific in pointing out how, to whom, and where these atrocities take place.

***Yers the liberal was referring to a baseball game for use as a metaphor. He also said that after 50 years of oppression, the Cuban people will not be denied victory over their oppressors. Starting to get the idea of what a metaphor stands for? He further stated that a victory over the American team would be a victory over greed and Capitalism. Evidently you agree with this Communist. Care to tell us why you haven't sought psychiatric help for siding with the enemy?

aquapub said:
That's ok though, the poll question was rhetorical anyway.

Then it's not a poll question.

Don't you ever have anything to say about any policies? Why don't you ever advocate conservative policy positions instead of just criticizing Duh Libruhls?

ptsdkid said:
***Yers the liberal was referring to a baseball game for use as a metaphor. He also said that after 50 years of oppression, the Cuban people will not be denied victory over their oppressors. Starting to get the idea of what a metaphor stands for? He further stated that a victory over the American team would be a victory over greed and Capitalism. Evidently you agree with this Communist. Care to tell us why you haven't sought psychiatric help for siding with the enemy?
Big deal. Refute what he siad instead of saying I'm siding with the "enemy"?

It seems like your still in "Cold War Propaganda" mode.

FinnMacCool said:
Big deal. Refute what he siad instead of saying I'm siding with the "enemy"?

It seems like your still in "Cold War Propaganda" mode.
Yes, red-baiting is quite lame these days.

aquapub said:
Sorry, I forgot to hit the "Add Poll" thing when I was submitting this. That's ok though, the poll question was rhetorical anyway.
Ah, so it was dishonest, so you are admitting to being a troll? Yeah, why not. No surprise there.

steen said:
Ah, so it was dishonest, so you are admitting to being a troll? Yeah, why not. No surprise there.
Don't tell me. Jfuh wrote that for you, right?

FinnMacCool said:
If I'm a traitor, call the CIA. I dont' give a ****. If I was a traitor, then they would definatly appreciate you callin gin.

NO I don't think your a traitor at all .. I think your a complainer, there a big difference. I don't think any modern liberals are traitors. That would mean they have a position and are willing to preform a function to see that position furthered. My experience seems to be that it's easier to scream at people from the back of the room then stand up in the front row and take it. So if your not willing to fight or sacrifice for anything i don't see how traitor would be the right word.

Disclaimer: This is for all the dinks that are going to scream about sterotyping or including everyone under one name and all that horsecrap. There are exceptions to every rule and there are those few that stand outside the crowd or think just outside the box

Back
Top Bottom