• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberals and globalists sabotaging the economy to hurt Trump!

SonOfDaedalus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
This is what I heard from a conservative host today. He was subbing for Michael Savage. The globalists are sabotaging the economy to destroy Trump. He said that and his callers agreed.

If the economy is doing well, all praises to the Great Trump. If the economy does poorly, it's the liberals and globalists conspiring to make Trump look bad.

This is what a cult looks like.

This is what I heard from a conservative host today. He was subbing for Michael Savage. The globalists are sabotaging the economy to destroy Trump. He said that and his callers agreed.

If the economy is doing well, all praises to the Great Trump. If the economy does poorly, it's the liberals and globalists conspiring to make Trump look bad.

How does a liberal sabotage the economy? What does he do?

Over the course of eight years, he guides us away from an economic cliff to a solid economy.

In other words, he hates America.

170109-obama-laugh-rhk-1946p_a6d8a46ebcff0a60429bad850acfb146.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

From the radio show, they claimed rich liberals are shorting the market to embarrass Trump. They don't seem to understand how the stock market could be doing poorly while unemployment and other indicators look good. They don't understand that the stock market cares more about the future.

Over the course of eight years, he guides us away from an economic cliff to a solid economy.

In other words, he hates America.

170109-obama-laugh-rhk-1946p_a6d8a46ebcff0a60429bad850acfb146.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

Putter of Dijon Mustard on hamburgers...I shake my fist at you

From the radio show, they claimed rich liberals are shorting the market to embarrass Trump. They don't seem to understand how the stock market could be doing poorly while unemployment and other indicators look good. They don't understand that the stock market cares more about the future.

I'll never forget watching Fox Business telling me how putting solar panels on Trump's wall was a good idea.

Anyone with the smallest fragment of business acumen would instantly spot this for the stupidity it was, for so many reasons, but these supposed business "experts" thought it was a brilliant idea.

And idiot Trump was backing it.

Watch, they literally call it a "genius" idea. How can anyone who talks about business on a daily business be so clueless about business? And these are the guys Trump is watching every morning to get his ideas for the economy. It really is stunning.

Last edited:

#PizzaGate

Trump is the one who is sabotaging the economy. Du----s shut down the government!

Amazing. Literally amazing that people would think like that.

Liberals and globalists sabotaging
Well to be fair. They say this about everything!!!!!!!!

How does a liberal sabotage the economy?

well... "liberals are commie lovin' economic sabotagers, obviously. They do it using their liberal sabotage tools!"

sarah-palin-wtf-sputnik.jpg

Smoke pot and spend time with friends instead of spending money at the mall?

Yeah that must be it. Spend time out fishing instead of working and buying a fish from a corporate aquacuture operation. Hunt deer and raise chickens and rabbits instead of supporting factory farms. Seditious stuff like that.

Amazing. Literally amazing that people would think like that.

Discovering new ways that you're being persecuted and victimized is one of the foundational principles of Evangelical Christianity, and a sizable chunk of Trump's base are Evangelical.

Putter of Dijon Mustard on hamburgers...I shake my fist at you

It ought to be illegal, it's damn sure immoral and wrong! Mr. FuFu burger! Proof he is both a Muslim and hates 'murica, wants the terrorists to win!

Back
Top Bottom