• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberalism Run Amok

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Up is down, down is up. And, Liberals insist we all get on board.

We are in the midst of a top-down sexual revolution, being forced on the public by the massed power of media, corporations, and governments in thrall to the small but powerful sexual minority intent on redefining sexuality. Those who dare to oppose them, especially with mockery, can see their livelihoods destroyed. . .

To the degree that any science is settled, we know that an x and y chromosome together produce a male. Yet the anti-science left insists that gender is optional and that any male who claims to be a female must be allowed to intrude into spaces where women are unclothed and vulnerable. And that claim can be as evanescent as the male – the person with an x and a y chromosome – wishes.

In other words, no more refuge for women from the unwanted attentions of males in sex-segregated bathrooms.

Read more: Blog: Bathroom bullies cost Curt Schilling his job at ESPN

It doesn't really surprise me that liberals, with their mumbo-jumbo theories of relativism, have become so confused, disoriented in their disconnect from reality, that they no longer know the difference between boys and girls.

Last edited:

It doesn't really surprise me that liberals, with their mumbo-jumbo theories of relativism, have become so confused, disoriented in their disconnect from reality, that they no longer know the difference between boys and girls.

Now where will I go for refuge from unwanted male attention? The bathroom was my last remaining place...other than walking away, calling the cops, asking someone near for help, kicking the guy in the nuts, or simply just saying not interested.

Now where will I go for refuge from unwanted male attention? The bathroom was my last remaining place...other than walking away, calling the cops, asking someone near for help, kicking the guy in the nuts, or simply just saying not interested.

IMO--yes, Haters, "in my opinion"--this bathroom thing is one line drawn too far. I will never get on board with the foolish notion that any man, at any time, can self-identify as a female and then have full access to women's private spaces. No way. No how.

I do think that there probably were and possibly are reasons for separate restrooms. Personally, I never cared much one way or the other.

Is this just an unwanted and unexpected consequence of the Women's Liberation Movement? How do you as a woman understand this remarkable change in our social mores and how do you feel society evolved into this craziness?

I do think that there probably were and possibly are reasons for separate restrooms. Personally, I never cared much one way or the other.

Of course there are but to act like a womens bathroom is a refuge from unwanted male attention is laughable.

Is this just an unwanted and unexpected consequence of the Women's Liberation Movement? How do you as a woman understand this remarkable change in our social mores and how do you feel society evolved into this craziness?

What does women's liberation have to do with this? Like if we just stayed home with our babies in the kitchen, we wouldn't have to deal with unwanted male attention? And what craziness do you refer to?

As a woman, I just don't have this fear of men trying to identify as a women just to gain access to a public bathroom.

What does women's liberation have to do with this? Like if we just stayed home with our babies in the kitchen, we wouldn't have to deal with unwanted male attention? And what craziness do you refer to?
I really don't know if Women's Liberation had anything to do with it at all. Because you claim to be a woman I was asking your opinion and where it might all have begun. The craziness, as far as I'm concerned, is men having admittance to women's public toilets, which I thought was made clear.

So you want this in the men's room? Now that is crazy.

caitlyn-jenner-family-members-PP.jpg

I really don't know if Women's Liberation had anything to do with it at all. Because you claim to be a woman I was asking your opinion and where it might all have begun. The craziness, as far as I'm concerned, is men having admittance to women's public toilets, which I thought was made clear.

Whats stopping them now? Do you really think a guy is going to put on a dress and identify as a women to simply go into a female bathroom? As a man, have you ever had that urge?

As a woman, I just don't have this fear of men trying to identify as a women just to gain access to a public bathroom.

I'm told most of the people in question aren't really interested in women anyway

So you want this in the men's room? Now that is crazy.

caitlyn-jenner-family-members-PP.jpg

Exactly, she'd turn more heads walking into a mens room than a womens room.

And the only way this becomes enforceable is if everyone is required to show a birth certificate before using a public restroom.

Exactly, she'd turn more heads walking into a mens room than a womens room.

And the only way this becomes enforceable is if everyone is required to show a birth certificate before using a public restroom.

It is just another way to try and scare people into being bigots. I would laugh about it but State legislatures are actually making laws as we speak.The idea that the transgendered are criminals just waiting for the chance to commit sex crimes is just like the meme that blacks are coming after your women.

Whats stopping them now? Do you really think a guy is going to put on a dress and identify as a women to simply go into a female bathroom? As a man, have you ever had that urge?
I have no idea what some men might do, nor do you. Nor can I identify with all men nor you with all women if, as you claim, you are a woman.

We should both know that there are some people out there who will go to a great deal of trouble to satisfy their abnormal sexual impulses, and that shouldn't even need explaining..

i honestly dont understand the issue

1. unisex bathroom exist all over the country and have existed for decades.

2. homosexuals can use the bathroom with children already, so shouldn't every argument about this, also include banning gay people from using public bathrooms?

I have no idea what some men might do, nor do you. Nor can I identify with all men nor you with all women if, as you claim, you are a woman.

We should both know that there are some people out there who will go to a great deal of trouble to satisfy their abnormal sexual impulses, and that shouldn't even need explaining..

That is very true. But I still am not worried. Never in my entire life has a man gone into a womens bathroom that I've seen to do anything other than use the bathroom. I'm not going to let the one perv who wants to listen to women **** to get off make me scared that there's fifty more that want to do that too.

So, instead of requiring a birth certificate to enter the proper restroom, you want to test the person's DNA? That seems a bit cumbersome to me.

That is very true. But I still am not worried. Never in my entire life has a man gone into a womens bathroom that I've seen to do anything other than use the bathroom. I'm not going to let the one perv who wants to listen to women **** to get off make me scared that there's fifty more that want to do that too.
Right. But the laws are being changed. We'll see how other women may react.

:lamo

So, instead of requiring a birth certificate to enter the proper restroom, you want to test the person's DNA? That seems a bit cumbersome to me.
I'd rather see a certificate from a psychiatrist and doctor vouching the transgender has changed in mind and body...

Back
Top Bottom