• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberalism Run Amok

Yes, but those "rights" must be universal, and by their definition the only way to have universally equal access to bathroom facilities to to allow anyone in any bathroom of their choice. Giving only transgender people the right of choice would be unequal application of the law.

I mean the LOGICAL outcome of the anti-H2B movement is to change the old binary unisex bathroom system to all bathrooms having no sexual orientation.
I don't pretend to understand them or these transgender laws.

As Chomsky deftly pointed out, what are we going to do with locker rooms?

I'm thinking that all we really need to do is change the restroom signs..."Penis"..."No Penis."

Clearly, the only pragmatic solution is to refit ALL latrines into single occupancy stalls with latching doors and partitions which go all the way to a mops thickness above the floor and well over the height of any tall person.

These stalls should have an indication on the door if they contain a urinal rather than a sit down commode.

Some will need to have shelves and wall hooks, and be roomy enough for changing clothes, diapers, and have mirrors for applying makeup.

We will no longer have Men's Rooms, or Women's Rooms, we'll just have 100% unisex latrines with privacy for anyone doing bodily functions or nudity.

Hand washing sink areas will be Unisex.

-

I'm thinking that all we really need to do is change the restroom signs..."Penis"..."No Penis."

Instead of these pictures:

Qe3tUWr.png

We'll have these:

(never mind. You'll have to imagine the new pictures)

i honestly dont understand the issue

1. unisex bathroom exist all over the country and have existed for decades.

2. homosexuals can use the bathroom with children already, so shouldn't every argument about this, also include banning gay people from using public bathrooms?

the issue is about gender, not sexuality...

Clearly, the only pragmatic solution is to refit ALL latrines into single occupancy stalls with latching doors and partitions which go all the way to a mops thickness above the floor and well over the height of any tall person.

These stalls should have an indication on the door if they contain a urinal rather than a sit down commode.

Some will need to have shelves and wall hooks, and be roomy enough for changing clothes, diapers, and have mirrors for applying makeup.

We will no longer have Men's Rooms, or Women's Rooms, we'll just have 100% unisex latrines with privacy for anyone doing bodily functions or nudity.

Hand washing sink areas will be Unisex.

-

I have to wonder how many Billions of dollars it will cost to kowtow to the Leftie TG Bathroom Agenda?

Will we at least hire American Labor and Parts to do the Refits?

-

I have to wonder how many Billions of dollars it will cost to kowtow to the Leftie TG Bathroom Agenda?

Will we at least hire American Labor and Parts to do the Refits?

-
Not if Trump gets elected.

Not if Trump gets elected.

Do you have any evidence at all to back up this Anti-Trump Allegation?

I am not a Trump fan, but I've not seen any evidence that he would prefer Foreign Labor, Illegal Immigrants, or Chinese parts over Americans and American Made?

Obama has shown over and over again, in his policies and actions, particularly in the area of Renewable Energy, a disdain for Americans and American Made. How many Billions did we send to China and Spain?

Can you back up this assertion?

-

Do you have any evidence at all to back up this Anti-Trump Allegation?

I am not a Trump fan, but I've not seen any evidence that he would prefer Foreign Labor, Illegal Immigrants, or Chinese parts over Americans and American Made?

Obama has shown over and over again, in his policies and actions, particularly in the area of Renewable Energy, a disdain for Americans and American Made. How many Billions did we send to China and Spain?

Can you back up this assertion?

-

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/26/u...ign-work-force-for-his-florida-club.html?_r=0
Trump used foreign student labor he pledges to ban | PBS NewsHour
Help Wanted: Trumps Seek Foreign Workers for US Businesses - ABC News

Thank you.

Well Trump Supporters? How do you justify this?

-

I don't fault him. He's admitted to gaming the systems and playing by the already established rules.

He's still a dick though.

I don't fault him. He's admitted to gaming the systems and playing by the already established rules.

He's still a dick though.

I'll blame anyone who is using Globalization to profiteer from the destruction of the American Middle Class, and the abuse of Poverty-Poor-Low Income Working Americans.

Normally, it is the LEFTIES who do this the most.

The Establishment RINO GOP does it too, but generally only at the invitation and demands of the Left.

Trump is selling himself as an Alternative to the Obama led, Radical Leftie, Democratic Party, and the Establishment GOP, yet he is profiteering from their immigrant Labor policies....

It is a real pity that this election is not between Jim Webb and Ben Carson.

-

Now where will I go for refuge from unwanted male attention? The bathroom was my last remaining place...other than walking away, calling the cops, asking someone near for help, kicking the guy in the nuts, or simply just saying not interested.

I am sure the groin kicks are very effective. :3oops:

I do think that there probably were and possibly are reasons for separate restrooms. Personally, I never cared much one way or the other.

Honestly, no idea why anyone does. Unless you're trying to look at people's genitalia in the bathroom, you wouldn't have the slightest idea if a transgendered person had used it or not. And if you are looking between their legs, you're the pervert, not them.

If you are crazy you mean. This is such a non-issue that it is embarrassing. Using fear to promote bigotry is obscene.

Exactly. If you're so insecure about your own sexuality that you care at all who is using the bathroom, you've got some serious issues that you need to have addressed.

Honestly, no idea why anyone does. Unless you're trying to look at people's genitalia in the bathroom, you wouldn't have the slightest idea if a transgendered person had used it or not. And if you are looking between their legs, you're the pervert, not them.

It makes it legal for any man to claim gender dysphoria when asked why he is in a woman's only facility. In fact, some of these laws make it so you can't even ask.

It makes it legal for any man to claim gender dysphoria when asked why he is in a woman's only facility. In fact, some of these laws make it so you can't even ask.

So what? Everything that happens in a women's restroom happens in stalls behind doors. You couldn't see anything if you tried. What difference does it make?

So what? Everything that happens in a women's restroom happens in stalls behind doors. You couldn't see anything if you tried. What difference does it make?

lol...that's pretty naive. Some men do all sorts of weird things to get off. Hell, just hearing a woman tinkle will send some to the moon. It's amazing how people ignore the insane amount of perversion out there.

One of the largest groups of sexual perversions center around arousal from proximity to fluids. Various bodily fluids are linked to their own sexual perversions. These include the following:

Urolagnia: sexual attraction to urine
The Most Disturbing Sexual Perversions | Cracked.com

lol...that's pretty naive. Some men do all sorts of weird things to get off. Hell, just hearing a woman tinkle will send some to the moon. It's amazing how people ignore the insane amount of perversion out there.

Geez, you are severely paranoid, you know that?

I don't pretend to understand them or these transgender laws.

As Chomsky deftly pointed out, what are we going to do with locker rooms?

I have no clue, but I can assure you that the SJW contingent will angrily push the least logical solution.

Back
Top Bottom