• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberalism Run Amok

So, instead of requiring a birth certificate to enter the proper restroom, you want to test the person's DNA? That seems a bit cumbersome to me.

It also doe not not work for instersex individuals.

Up is down, down is up. And, Liberals insist we all get on board.
It doesn't really surprise me that liberals, with their mumbo-jumbo theories of relativism, have become so confused, disoriented in their disconnect from reality, that they no longer know the difference between boys and girls.
An unsuccessful male Olympic participant may for the next Olympics sign in as a female, and easily win the female 100 meter competition far in front of Fraser Pryce.

i honestly dont understand the issue

1. unisex bathroom exist all over the country and have existed for decades.

2. homosexuals can use the bathroom with children already, so shouldn't every argument about this, also include banning gay people from using public bathrooms?
Yep, time for unisex public washrooms, individual stalls - and be done with this mess.

Though I'm not so sure what to do about High School locker rooms!

An unsuccessful male Olympic participant may for the next Olympics sign in as a female, and easily win the female 100 meter competition far in front of Fraser Pryce.
I saw the clip of the women 100 meter finalists. It looked like all but 2 were on steroids.

Which chemical test(s) could a transgender pass?

Yep, time for unisex public washrooms, individual stalls - and be done with this mess.

'Messy' doers and 'clean' doers don't want to do their business in the same type of environment.

I do think that there probably were and possibly are reasons for separate restrooms. Personally, I never cared much one way or the other.

It was probably just cheaper to do it the way we do.

What kind of individuals??

Basically people with a biological glitch in their sex. For example a woman who was born with fully functional female reproductive organs, went through female puberty, identifies as a woman, but has a Y chromosome. Hermaphrodites also fall into this category but it covers the general area of biological sex misalignment.

Basically people with a biological glitch in their sex. For example a woman who was born with fully functional female reproductive organs, went through female puberty, identifies as a woman, but has a Y chromosome. Hermaphrodites also fall into this category but it covers the general area of biological sex misalignment.
That's between .1 and .2 percent of live births. If the institution in question has 1,000 students, there are approximately 1 or 2 hermaphrodites. There could conceivably be more out of the 1,000 if psychological conditions are included.

Actually the Olympic committee does genetic testing to determine sex. That started in the 1960's when the USSR tried to enter xxy "females".
Any more non-issues you want to inflate?

That's between .1 and .2 percent of live births. If the institution in question has 1,000 students, there are approximately 1 or 2 hermaphrodites. There could conceivably be more out of the 1,000 if psychological conditions are included.

Well the actual entire intersex population is ~1% which is enough to provide yet another reason the law is stupid and there is no actual way to enforce it.

i recommend you stay out of them.

'Messy' doers and 'clean' doers don't want to do their business in the same type of environment.

News flash: There are messy doers and clean doers in both sexes.

News flash: There are messy doers and clean doers in both sexes.
Instead of bathrooms based on sex, have bathrooms based on cleanliness? How does one keep the messy ones out of clean bathrooms? With another bill? Freedom of shat? Talk about micromanaging lives.

Up is down, down is up. And, Liberals insist we all get on board.

It doesn't really surprise me that liberals, with their mumbo-jumbo theories of relativism, have become so confused, disoriented in their disconnect from reality, that they no longer know the difference between boys and girls.

The simple answer is the the modern liberal movement is fueled by division and outrage. This is just another in the line of recent fake outrages masquerading as civil rights.

I keep asking the question, and people keep avoiding the answer, but since Obama and Trump both proclaimed today that a Transgender person should have the right to choose whichever bathroom they want to use then can the same be said, in the spirit of equality, for heterosexual men? Should a heterosexual man be free to use the women's room?

At this point a private establishment should convert however many sex-specific stalls into half as many lockable single-occupant unisex bathrooms.

Last edited:
You've decided to include psychological conditions. Why not just call in a psychiatrist?

The simple answer is the the modern liberal movement is fueled by division and outrage. This is just another in the line of recent fake outrages masquerading as civil rights.

I keep asking the question, and people keep avoiding the answer, but since Obama and Trump both proclaimed today that a Transgender person should have the right to choose whichever bathroom they want to use then can the same be said, in the spirit of equality, for heterosexual men? Should a heterosexual man be free to use the women's room?

At this point a private establishment should convert however many sex-specific stalls into half as many lockable single-occupant unisex bathrooms.
He'd have to say he was channeling his inner girl.

He'd have to say he was channeling his inner girl.

Why? By the absurd argument of the opposition to H2B who are we to challenge anyone's choice based on sexual orientation? Trying to limit anyone's choice of bathroom would constitute unequal treatment.

I mean, should we start asking people their sexual orientation when entering the bathroom, or judging them on appearance? Any of these actions would be deemed bigotry by the H2B opposition. So they are left with no logical opposition to a heterosexual man hanging out in the women's room.

Last edited:
Well the actual entire intersex population is ~1% which is enough to provide yet another reason the law is stupid and there is no actual way to enforce it.
You've decided to include psychological conditions. Why not just call in a psychiatrist?

Did you just quote yourself?
Oops.

Instead of bathrooms based on sex, have bathrooms based on cleanliness? How does one keep the messy ones out of clean bathrooms? With another bill? Freedom of shat? Talk about micromanaging lives.

Landmines.

Why? By the absurd argument of the opposition to H2B who are we to challenge anyone's choice based on sexual orientation? Trying to limit anyone's choice of bathroom would constitute unequal treatment.

I mean, should we start asking people their sexual orientation when entering the bathroom, or judging them on appearance? Any of these actions would be deemed bigotry by the H2B opposition. So they are left with no logical opposition to a heterosexual man hanging out in the women's room.
Liberals have also gained 'rights' for the disenfranchised transgender.

Like ummm...ah....restroom rights?

Since ****ing when was it a right to use a restroom?

Yes, but those "rights" must be universal, and by their definition the only way to have universally equal access to bathroom facilities to to allow anyone in any bathroom of their choice. Giving only transgender people the right of choice would be unequal application of the law.

I mean the LOGICAL outcome of the anti-H2B movement is to change the old binary unisex bathroom system to all bathrooms having no sexual orientation.

Back
Top Bottom