• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Liberal Women Love Me...

ptsdkid

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I don’t get it. I placed a singles personal ad in a local newspaper. I’m getting swamped with e-mail responses from liberal women. I know what you’re thinking, that a 56. y.o. male should be pleased to get any attention from the fairer sex.

Let me paraphrase the personal ad:

Divorced 56 y.o. male 5’ 10” 195 pounds in excellent boot camp shape. Non smoker, light social drinker. Highly opinionated Conservative/Republican.
Can be a romantic sweet talking charmer with the ‘right’ candidate. Willing and able to knock your socks or pantyhose off under any condition.
I love to travel and explore romantic hideaways. Our first date would consist of finding the perfect heart-shaped bed and bathtub at a Pocono Mountain retreat. This first date could only be topped by me giving you a total body massage to help seduce the mood.
I am down to earth, street wise, a veteran, easy going, easy to talk to and with, and I possess a very dry often sardonic sense of humor.

Prefer Conservative republican women.

Why have 90% of my responses been from liberal women? I always thought that liberal women preferred to date bi-sexual male hairdresser types because they were less threatening to them. Perhaps its just my magnetic charm that lures this type of woman into my hands.

ptsdkid said:
I don’t get it. I placed a singles personal ad in a local newspaper. I’m getting swamped with e-mail responses from liberal women. I know what you’re thinking, that a 56. y.o. male should be pleased to get any attention from the fairer sex.

Divorced 56 y.o. male 5’ 10” 195 pounds in excellent boot camp shape. Non smoker, light social drinker. Highly opinionated Conservative/Republican.
Can be a romantic sweet talking charmer with the ‘right’ candidate. Willing and able to knock your socks or pantyhose off under any condition.
I love to travel and explore romantic hideaways. Our first date would consist of finding the perfect heart-shaped bed and bathtub at a Pocono Mountain retreat. This first date could only be topped by me giving you a total body massage to help seduce the mood.
I am down to earth, street wise, a veteran, easy going, easy to talk to and with, and I possess a very dry often sardonic sense of humor.

Why have 90% of my responses been from liberal women? I always thought that liberal women preferred to date bi-sexual male hairdresser types because they were less threatening to them. Perhaps its just my magnetic charm that lures this type of woman into my hands.

LMAO! First, I love this personal ad of yours, well, except for the part of the heart-shaped bed. That should not come on the first date (and a heart-shaped bed sounds corny).

Anyway, your ad is full of warmth and attentiveness--women love that crap. I know I do. You also excude sensitivity and intelligence. Does New Hampshire have a lot of liberals?

For me, personally, I could not have married a conservative, but not because I would be threatened by a conservative, but because I would have a difficult time with someone who had such opposite opinions of me when it comes to politics. However, if I was interested in having a relationship with someone and didn't have too many prospects, I would respond to your ad and bring baby oil on our first date. I might even lie to you and say I am a con just to get you to go out with me. ;)

For the love of God you two, remember to use birth control. :shock:

ptsdkid said:
Why have 90% of my responses been from liberal women?

What does 90% of zero work out to?

RightatNYU said:
What does 90% of zero work out to?

***Thanks for asking. Math was never my strong suit, but this one calculation came easily. Ninety percent of zero worked out to the number of remaining active brain cells in your head.

There are bi-sexual male hairdressers? Male hair dressers that sleep with women!?!?!?!?

Blue Collar Joe said:
There are bi-sexual male hairdressers? Male hair dressers that sleep with women!?!?!?!?

***Yes, however, you could make a case that the majority of them are flat out flamers.

vergiss said:
For the love of God you two, remember to use birth control. :shock:

I hope they aren't teaching "abstinence only" edumacashion at your school!

Perhaps women answered your ad because you identified yourself as conservative? And women know conservatives generally have bigger bulges in their pants ( their wallets) and are easily manipulated? LOL

ptsdkid said:

Well PTS, we've been found out! It's actually part of our long term strategy to employ self admitted co-dependent liberals keen on changing right wing conservatives back from the dark side. :lol:

BTW: Liberal women are great lovers, mothers and cooks! Give it a try....

ptsdkid said:
I don’t get it.
Apparently not. That's why...
I placed a singles personal ad in a local newspaper.
Is there anything sadder than looking for love by placing an add?
I’m getting swamped with e-mail responses from liberal women.
Well, besides answering an add.

teacher said:
Apparently not. That's why...

Is there anything sadder than looking for love by placing an add?

Well, besides answering an add.

***Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've been having a hell of a time with this newest liberal chick that I met from the personal ad. What a fireball in the sack. I keep telling her not to open her mouth when it comes to talking about politics. She now has been conditioned to only open those sweet lips when it comes to sex.

Meanwhile, has it been determined if you are indeed a fagg*t?

ptsdkid said:
***Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've been having a hell of a time with this newest liberal chick that I met from the personal ad. What a fireball in the sack. I keep telling her not to open her mouth when it comes to talking about politics. She now has been conditioned to only open those sweet lips when it comes to sex.

Wow, you don't waste any time now, do ya, p-kid? So much for traditional "values" and all that muck, lol.

From a psycological standpoint, and considering the damage inflicted to the mind by living the trauma of thinking about the possible chance of maybe having to be shot at during a war, thus living off handouts from my paycheck, I note the desperation involved in your pursuit of attention as a side effect of mental disorder. That you feel the need to continuously post the poison dwelling in your disfunctional brain in the depths of the basement speaks volumes, and does instill a small amount of pity in my opinion of you. This pity is unfortunately, buried under the distaste your very existance forces on my psyche.
That any thinking woman would consider you an acceptable mate, even in desperation does not bode well for the species as a whole, However, as you are most likely making up any sexual encounter you claim, in an attempt to calm the quiver in your left hand, does make me somewhat less worried about humankinds future. I would recommend you visit a home for the deaf and blind, as the prospects improve dramatically for someone of your mentality, as the senses of the woman decline in ability. In this way you can finally start to feel good about yourself, if only because you will have the woman of your dreams, one who really has no clue you are even there.

Hmmmm...or perhaps a very sturdy blow up doll, as the picture in my mind does not reflect the "Boot Camp Ready" image you try to project.

ptsdkid said:

Holy shi*t kid. That's just friggin hilarious. Did you come up with that all by yourself? How about tecoyah's post? Was that sweet or what kid? Dude, you get called on everything, don't you? There is nothing you say that one member or another, from both sides of the fence burns you on. This site has not been so solidly united in picking on a dumbass like you since Ayran Imperium walked these hallowed halls. You can hardly type two sentences in a row without contradicting yourself. Can you say whipping boy? Every time you turn around to reply to another dig on you, someone here puts another "kick me" sign on your back. For someone supposedly suffering from ptsd, this is an odd place for a moron like you to hang out at. Or is it a get back on the horse right away after it bucks you off sort of thing? Your God's gift to women delusions are quite humorous. Keep them up. You are the poster boy for "false bravado". Lemme guess, you heard this a lot as a child. "Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself". Do you buy a new tube of lipstick and draw on your hand and call it a first date? Draw on the other hand and call it a threesome? How many cats do you have? Really though bro, you are fun to have around.

Back
Top Bottom