• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Liberal Meltdown

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Did anybody see Uncle Ted :drink lose his mind on the floor of the Senate today? It was classic. :lamo

Ted Kennedy lost his mind years ago.

Personally, I like him. And I feel proud that when I was a resident of Massachusetts, I voted for him. :donkeyfla

He was such a sorry sack on CSPAN today. My God, the democratic leadership is all but nuts.

26 X World Champs said:
Versus Bush, Cheney, DeLay & Frist?

Desperate jealousy looks so good on you. You wear it well. :cool:

26 X World Champs said:
Versus Bush, Cheney, DeLay & Frist?????

:2rofll: :2funny:
Versus Pelosi, Dean, Jefferson, Reid?????

:lamo :2bump:

So...where's the debate exactly? Cause I can see this thread turning into a bunch of name calling. Just pre-warning in case it's moved to a different forum. :2wave:

Kelzie said:
So...where's the debate exactly? Cause I can see this thread turning into a bunch of name calling. Just pre-warning in case it's moved to a different forum. :2wave:

I guess this belongs in the "slanderous posts that lack debate" forum.

Gibberish said:

Aka, the basement. That's what I thought.

[mod mode]

Moving to it's new home.

[/mod mode]

Now you can hurl mud to your heart's content. :2wave:

Ted Kennedy, good Senator/bad date.

Billo_Really said:
Ted Kennedy, good Senator/bad date.
You mean dead date, remember Chappaquiddick???
I think if the liberals would clean up their house once in a while,, well at least once, they may get somewhere in life. With the likes of Kennedy and Kerry and lets not forget Palosi, Clinton (Hillary) or Derbin they are bound to never amount to anything good. Face it liberals are a dead end.

Originally Posted by ThePhoenix
You mean dead date, remember Chappaquiddick???
I think if the liberals would clean up their house once in a while,, well at least once, they may get somewhere in life. With the likes of Kennedy and Kerry and lets not forget Palosi, Clinton (Hillary) or Derbin they are bound to never amount to anything good. Face it liberals are a dead end.
What are you talking about? Hillary is going to be the next President of the
United States. Show some respect for the first Madam President.

Billo_Really said:
Show some respect for the first Madam President.
I might show respect for a Madam President, but I can guarantee you it will not be for Hillary :2sick1:

Last edited:
I might show respect, but I can guarantee you it will not be for Hillary
The Republicans had their shot and they blew it. There is nothing they have to say that anyone wants to hear anymore.

Billo_Really said:
The Republicans had their shot and they blew it. There is nothing they have to say that anyone wants to hear anymore.
I expect all we have to do is hand over the microphone to the liberals, sit back and enjoy the show. Liberals like Kennedy are dangerous to the Democratic party, and until Dems figure it out, Liberals will continue to dissolve the Democrat party

ThePhoenix said:
I expect all we have to do is hand over the microphone to the liberals, sit back and enjoy the show. Liberals like Kennedy are dangerous to the Democratic party, and until Dems figure it out, Liberals will continue to dissolve the Democrat party

Phoenix, you make a lot of conclusions, but I see NO facts whatsoever to back up your assertions. Ho hum. Bored.........

"Oh, but aps, I mentioned Chappaquidick when talking about Ted Kennedy. Now that is some real substance, right?"

LOL

The face of the Democratic party

ted.jpg
[/IMG]

Not exactly. I do not want an all liberal or Democrat government. I want equal parties on both sides. Liberals need conservatives to keep them honest. And vice-versa. Same for Democrats and Republicans. Although I am a Green Party guy.

The face of the Democratic party
I don't know what those cheeks remind me of more, George Washington or Don Corleone.

Billo_Really said:
I don't know what those cheeks remind me of more, George Washington or Don Corleone.
I guess he can be considered the liberals godfather, I`m waiting for the puss to ooz

Billo_Really said:
What are you talking about? Hillary is going to be the next President of the
United States. Show some respect for the first Madam President.
Too late. Geena Davis beat her to it.

Kelzie said:

I think it's a debate over whether one or both parties have members who engage in less than ethical activities.

Who do you think will be the next congressperson to go to jail?

Originally posted by KCConservative:
Too late. Geena Davis beat her to it.
Her lips are too big to be President.

Gibberish said:

What was slanderous, let's discuss the ethical problems of the Dems I listed and compare them to the Republicans who are being smeared.

Back
Top Bottom