• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Liberal Meltdown

Kelzie said:
Aka, the basement. That's what I thought.

[mod mode]

Moving to it's new home.

[/mod mode]

Now you can hurl mud to your heart's content. :2wave:

Yep, bring up the Dems involved and it gets moved.

Originally posted by Stinger:
What was slanderous, let's discuss the ethical problems of the Dems I listed and compare them to the Republicans who are being smeared.
There's a lot to smear about you f_cking asshole.

Stinger said:
What was slanderous, let's discuss the ethical problems of the Dems I listed and compare them to the Republicans who are being smeared.
Smeared? By whom? Frist is under investigation for insider trading. DeLay is already under indictment and could very well have more charges filed against him and his wife, not to mention the three times in the last couple of years that he was "admonished" by the House Ethics committee...three times! Shall we start talking about Scooter, or the Congressman Bob Ney? How about Ohio governor Bob Taft? Oh, let's not forget Duke Cunningham? These are the people who are being smeared? How many more will fall under the Abramoff scandal?

These are all current and ongoing investigations happening today...and I didn't even mention Bush's brain or the NSA scandal! Those are potentially even more explosive.

Talk about living in denial Stinger!

Now what are the current ethical issues that have gone unresolved vs. Democrats? Neither party is guiltless but as a rule the RULING party usually does more illegal stuff and subsequently gets nailed more often.

Smear campaign! Liberal Media Bias! It's amazing with an absolute majority in all forms of government these slimy, criminal Republicans are still getting nailed...Imagine what your blood lust would be if the exact same charges would be leveled against Dems?

Stinger said:
Yep, bring up the Dems involved and it gets moved.

Untwist the panties Mr. Sensitive. I would have done the same to a thread created to attack Republican.

Originally posted by 26 X World Champs
Talk about living in denial Stinger!
He is such a coward and a *****, that he put me on his "ignore list" because I wouldn't buy his rap.

F_ck you, Stinger!

Billo_Really said:
He is such a coward and a *****, that he put me on his "ignore list" because I wouldn't buy his rap.

F_ck you, Stinger!

Ha, he put you on his ignore list? What a pansy. :lol:

Originally posted by Kelzie:
Ha, he put you on his ignore list? What a pansy
It's either that or he's got skin as deep as the Marianna's Trench. I've been trying to say the most f_cked up things I can think of just to get a rouse out of him, but to no avail.

galenrox said:
Geena Davis!!!
Wait...no, um, ****

Dude, come on. How could you make that mistake? She's the president!

Kelzie said:
Ha, he put you on his ignore list? What a pansy. :lol:

He was put on my ignore list because I don't appreicate post consisting of nothing but profanities as evidenced by his latest which you quota. I don't deal with children here.

Kelzie said:
Untwist the panties Mr. Sensitive. I would have done the same to a thread created to attack Republican.

Too bad, it would have made an interesting comparsion, the two list of names that is and since not one of them was called a name and niether I nor my opponent were engage in namecalling...........

Oh well outta the basement for me.

He was put on my ignore list because I don't appreicate post consisting of nothing but profanities as evidenced by his latest which you quota. I don't deal with children here.
You put me on your ignore list because your a f_cking ***** and one of the biggest babies here. You couldn't handle losing every god-damn debate we ever had, asshole!

Billo_Really said:
It's either that or he's got skin as deep as the Marianna's Trench. I've been trying to say the most f_cked up things I can think of just to get a rouse out of him, but to no avail.

oh boy a fight....hehehehe....:shoot

Maybe he doesn’t want to talk to you? Did you ever think of that
You stupid bon-bon eating backward ass, cousin marrying, pig f_cking, sheep molesting dick head...

PS.. So what's the fight about?

Originally posted by cherokee
Maybe he doesn’t want to talk to you? Did you ever think of that
You stupid bon-bon eating backward ass, cousin marrying, pig f_cking, sheep molesting dick head...
As far as sheep molesting, I did say please. That's gotta count for something.

Originally posted by Galenrox:
Man, I hate to be the one to break this to all of you, but you all suck at doing the basement thing. This is absolutely proposterous, we have pages and pages of people talking to people that they're not insulting, and being nice. I am yet to here one single reference to a person being similar to a steaming, pus dripping, bleeding, herpes ridden, stretched out ****! NOT ONE!

So **** you all, god DAMMIT!
That's the spirit!

Originally posted by Galenrox:
Man, you think you're exempt from this? **** no brother, you call what you to goading? ****, I've met retarded people in comas that could **** people off more than you! You've got no finesse, you've gotta pick up on something that people are obviously insecure about, and then use it to make them freak out and cry.
Like Skilmatic, he was insecure about the fact that he was creepy and socially awkward, and thus I was able to shatter his spirit.
Or libertarian, another that I am proud to have brought down. He, for some reason, got really upset when you caught him up for making close to reasonable assumptions that weren't actually said, and eventually it caused him to freak out, and thus he's no longer here.
Trajan is another person that I've gotten inside and made him cry (and eventually go crazy). He's insecure because he's not as smart as me, as good looking as me, as charismatic as me, and his "dick" is no where close to mine in size. So all that took was some intellectual abuse, and then a reminder that my dick is larger than his, and he flipped out.

I don't see you driving people on the fringe insane, and that's part of why this place sucks now, cause all of the good targets don't come here anymore, and the people who are here say things that water down the soul breaking.
I don't want to see grown men cry. I'm Father Theresa, dammit.

galenrox said:
Man, I hate to be the one to break this to all of you, but you all suck at doing the basement thing. This is absolutely proposterous, we have pages and pages of people talking to people that they're not insulting, and being nice. I am yet to here one single reference to a person being similar to a steaming, pus dripping, bleeding, herpes ridden, stretched out ****! NOT ONE!

So **** you all, god DAMMIT!

Damn..Hows this?

Bill and cherokee see eachother in the basement and bill says:

fu_k you! you god damn rabbit molesting, sheep f_cking looser!.
How about I beat you sorry fu_king a$$!
COME ON you f_cking pu$$y!

galenrox said:
Have you broken his spirit, or vice versa? If not, than everything going on here is pointless you redskinned bastard!

Bitch don’t make me scalp you :lol:

Besides I think he's just waiting for the right time to kill me..lol
sniper it the trees?

Last edited:
galenrox said:
Bitch, if you scalp me in a dream you'd better wake up and apologize and then scalp yourself in repentence!

He might be, I'd say don't let your guard down. Plus, this fails to mention that on a monthly basis GvtSgt kills a member at random with his bare hands to keep his A game up.

Yea I thought I saw bill and gunny outside last night but I cant be sure, the berkas covered their faces. :shock:

26 X World Champs said:
Smeared? By whom?

By the Dems and the press. And all the people you named have all been called criminals and worse by Dems, yet they haven't even had their trials yet.

How about William Jefferson about to go to jail?
How about Mrs. Bill Clinton found guilty of campaign funding violations and having to pay a $35,000 fine?
How about Reid taking Indian Tribe money from Abramoff after writing a letter of support for them?

Originally Posted by cherokee
Yea I thought I saw bill and gunny outside last night but I cant be sure, the berkas covered their faces
And he still owes me that beer.

By the Dems and the press. And all the people you named have all been called criminals and worse by Dems, yet they haven't even had their trials yet.

How about William Jefferson about to go to jail?
How about Mrs. Bill Clinton found guilty of campaign funding violations and having to pay a $35,000 fine?
How about Reid taking Indian Tribe money from Abramoff after writing a letter of support for them?
How about Bush being convicted of a capitol crime for deserting his post during war time?

Back
Top Bottom